Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Ohhh, straight to the point." Isabel laughs, then answers. "I couldn't resist, you had said some beautiful things that just made me feel happy. My turn, mmmmmmmmmm."

"What is the problem with your brother?"

"Oh god, where do I start. He thinks with his dick. He has always got his own way with the ladies, and can't understand why you haven't spread your legs yet. Bradly has always got his way. He even tried to bully me last night to leaving you alone."

"What happened?"

"I told him no, and you didn't like him as well. Hey that was two questions"?

Isabel is surprised, but is getting into the game.

"Ok, Your turn."

I was looking at Isabel, noticing her boobs for the first time. I am sure they are bigger. The next thing I know my question just blurts out.

"What is it with your changing boobs? One minute they can't really be seen, but today they are, well there."

Isabel rolls her eyes, but then breaks into one of her beautiful smiles.

"My body on question 2. Ok..., normally I wear a sports top, or even strap them up. It pulls me right in, and hides them. I found I don't get gawked at so much by stupid assholes. Today I have worn a bra that doesn't hide me so much."

She looks into my eyes. She hadn't expected such a personal question.

"I have seen you looking at me, but it doesn't bother me so much. I can't really explain why. Normally it would piss me off, but you have such a kindness in your eyes. I really like the way you look at me, it makes me feel special, and different. That's the main reason I'v not covered up."

There's a pause while Isabel thinks of her next question.

"Where do you want our relationship to go?" Isabel asks.

This question was totally unexpected, so I have to think a minute.

"The first part of my answer must be, I don't really know. I have only known you 2 days, but it feels like I have known you a lot longer."

I take a deep breath not knowing how she will react to my next part of my answer.

"I've never really dated a girl properly before, and not sure what to do. After that kiss on my balcony my head is like all over the place! You have got me interested, very interested. I would like to see where we go, and am open to anything. Dating, sex, marriage, kids, getting old together."

Isabel is taken by surprise. She is not used to anyone being so open, and honest with her. She takes my hand, I see her smile with relief.

"Was that a proposal?" she laughs, and I go bright red.

"It's ok, I haven't really got much experience either. They only interaction with boys I've had has pissed me off, and made me hate them. There is always so much macho bullshit. I don't get that from you though."

Isabel bottom lip quivers, I felt her mood change.

"James, you are the first person that I have felt any real interest in. The kiss back there was just as surprising to me as it was for you. You make me feel comfortable when I am with you. I've never had that before. My big problem is that I will be leaving for University after the summer.

Funny enough though, and I hate to admit this, but all the sex, and marriage had crossed my mind."

Isabel is surprised by her own openness with me. We had only met the day before. She is normally so guarded, but I seem to knock that wall down.

I am not sure what expression I had on my face, because Isabel just went all shy and hid her head on my shoulder. I put my arms around her.

"That's ok, I am hoping to go to University as well. So what do you want to do from here?"

There was a moment that felt forever. Isabel took a deep breath, and her arms went around me. With her head still buried into my shoulder.

She then looks up into my eyes again with the most beautiful look. She stands and moves between my legs. Our foreheads come together, and a smile spreads across her beautiful face.

"For once in my life I am open to anything. James, you truly are my first anything. That is the reason I want to try, and see where we go."

Relief floods through my body, and our lips touch once again. Once more, time slows, and the sounds of the country disappear. It was if the world stopped to watch our beautiful moment.

This time the kiss lasted longer, and the passion flows. I felt a pulse of energy through my body. I felt every cell come alive. Our lips part and then we pull each other into a hug. For the first time I feel Isabel's body press against me. Her breasts feel amazing pressed against my chest.

I am not sure how long we kissed and cuddled for, but it was the most beautiful moment of my life up to that point.

We sit there very contented, just sitting holding hands, and looking out towards the sea. It's quite hard to explain what I felt at that moment. The only way was to say. If you can remember when you have been away from home for a long time. The feeling you get when you walk back through your door. The feeling of being home, and where you are supposed to be.

We sit there for around another hour talking. I told Isabel about the times Sam, and I had come up here. Years before it wasn't so accessible, so we thought it was our own private den. We spent many days just talking and running around playing like children do.

I breathe out heavily. We are having such a wonderful time.

"It's time we made our way back for lunch."

Isabel was more relaxed than she had been for a long time. She was thinking that maybe this move could work out better than she thought. Yes she was missing her life, but this was way different. A good different that she was trying to work out. She was also reluctant to move from her comfy perch. After another 10 minutes, I get up and pull Isabel up using both hands.

Isabel stands and our bodies are close, but not quite touching. We stand there looking into each other's eyes, a smile spreads across Isabel's face. I can feel the heat from her body. Wondering just for a second whether I should kiss her again. Before I could answer this Isabel pokes me in the stomach, and runs off laughing towards the bikes. Shaking my head as I turn, then run after her. I wasn't quite sure what I would do if I caught her, but was caught up in the moment. Laughing as I catch up to her. I scoop my hand around her waist to slow Isabel up, and spin her around. This unbalances both of us, and we both tumble to the floor still laughing.

Isabel lands to the side of me and on my right shoulder. She put her arm over me and pulls herself up. She's now kneeling over me.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"You know, just everything."

She got me blushing again, not quite knowing what to say or do. At that moment Isabel comes down and plants a kiss on my lips. It wasn't the same as before, more pressure on my lips. Once again I felt a warmth building inside! I didn't care, kissing is great;)

Isabel jumps up, runs over, and grabs her bike. I reluctantly follow her lead. We make our way back down the footpath to the road. Getting back on the bikes, and we head towards home.

On the way home we continue to talk. We talk about what possible days we can go to the beach. I also ask if she wants me to take her to the nearest town, Barnstaple tomorrow.

It was just gone 3 by the time we get back. Lunch had finished, so I make myself, and Isabel a sandwich. Grabbing a drink, and a bag of crisps we both head up to my room. We spend the rest of the day talking, and sitting watching Humans from the first episode.

Just as we settled down to watch our program Isabel turned to me.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, I can't see why not," I replied.

"Why did you ask me about my boobs earlier?"

Totally thrown by her direct question, I manage to get out an apology.

"I... I am so sorry, it just came out!"

"It must have come from somewhere. Where?"

It took me a couple of seconds to build up the nerve to say a reply.

"Bradly had said that you had fantastic boobs, so it was on my mind. When we first met I looked, and couldn't see why he thought was fantastic. Then earlier when I looked at you on that tree, there they were. Sorry it just came out."

Isabel sat there for a second thinking what I said.

"Like I said before James, I like the way you look at me. It makes me feel special. Thank you for being so...you."

Isabel looks at me and smiles, "Shall we watch some TV?"

We sit back and press play, and start watching Humans. This time though, I have my arm around her. She is snuggled right into me with her hand on my leg. We are both happy, and comfortable in each other's company.

At around 6 pm Isabel's phone buzzes for her to go home for dinner. I walk her down with her, and see her home. She gives me a tender kiss goodbye, and heads into the house. Walking back I don't see my brother watching me through a window. Bradly was not happy with what he saw. You could almost hear the screech of the cogs turning in his mind. Then a smirk grows across his face.

I walk back through the kitchen and sit at the kitchen table.

"I'm pleased you found another friend, but what about Sam?"

"What do you mean?"

My mother comes and sits with me.

"What about your girlfriend Samantha?"

I look at my mother with shock and disbelief.

"Mum, I can't really talk about that right now."

"Well her mother, and I have always hoped you would get together."

"Mum, it's complicated. I've been sworn to secrecy."

Looking disappointed, but excepting what I said she got back up, and went back over to the cooker. Dinner was almost ready, so I sat in the kitchen, and continued telling mum about my day. My mother seemed happier with the rare conversation with me, but not with my explanation about Sam.

After Dinner, I was sitting talking on video to Sam on Facebook. We were talking about Isabel, and what had happened in the last two days. She was surprised, but happy for me. There are no secrets between us. We were having our normal chat, and laugh at the expense of Bradly. I looked at the clock on the computer screen. I said to Sam that I thought that Isabel might have come over to watch TV. Then I heard a shout from downstairs, then someone storming up the stairs. Turning to look down the stairway to see what was happening. I hear someone come through my door, and up the final steps into my room. I glance over seeing Isabel. She had a real fire in her eyes as well as tears forming. Her face was red, and she looked pissed.

Isabel almost shouts, "What the f**k is going on? Why have I just been told you have a girlfriend called Samantha?"

...to be continued;)