Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 03

Story Info
Isabel, and James get closer. Sam returns.
12.9k words
4.8
21.2k
28

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
786 Followers

Hello, and welcome back to the third part of my story of James' developing relationship with Isabel.

As before, the main characters are over 18 years of age. Once again, a big thank you to Rex Brookdale for editing my story.

*******

My anxiety is growing. Isabel is simply lying on top of me, not moving. Every thought is going through my mind: Is she okay? What should I do? Can I get out of this without looking like a stupid virgin? The questions seem to endlessly loop.

I decide to do something that will indicate I am still here. Carefully, my right hand moves around her and stops, hovering above the waistband of her bed shorts. To my delight the bottom part of her back is uncovered; so using just the tips of my fingers, I start to stroke along the base of her spine.

As I run my fingertips lightly over the fine hairs, Isabel lets out a small moan. I hear an intake of breath. A whisper comes from the lips that had been glued to mine not ten minutes before, "Do you really know what effect you are having on me?"

"If it's anything like what I am feeling, then yes," I reply. By this time my other hand has joined the first, and is giving her a double stroke.

Izzy lets out a breath. "God, I am so sorry!"

"Why?"

"Well I suppose I did warn you earlier, but I got really carried away."

"I don't think it was just you, Babes."

"Yes, but I have cum all over you. It's got really wet down there."

I'm busy thinking about what Isabel has just said; not really registering what she was trying to say. Then the penny drops. "What, you had an orgasm as well?"

"Mmm, I have never experienced anything like it."

I could feel the tension lift and relief flood my mind.

As I start to laugh, Isabel lifts her head. "What?"

It takes about a minute before I calm down enough to reply; I realize Isabel is waiting patiently for the reason for my outburst. "I am so sorry Izzy, it's just that I also climaxed, and filled my shorts. I was so scared that I had made a fool of myself."

She then shifts her weight. She throws the covers off, and reaches over to my bedside lamp. The light comes on, and we both flinch from the sudden bright light. She sits up and looks down. She has a look that is a mix of shock, amusement, and fascination. This makes me sit up a little to see as well.

We both are now looking down at our shorts. On each of us is a clear wet patch at the top just under the waistband, with a second one further down. For me, the patch covers down to just above my balls.

Isabel gasps and smiles at me. Her fingers trace the waistband of my shorts. "Can I see the mess underneath?"

I am not big on showing my body to anyone, let alone a girl; if I am honest I feel a little insecure. I don't consider myself huge down there ... just maybe a little bigger than average. The strange thing is, I realize that with Isabel it feels totally natural. Finally I nod to give permission.

She hooks a finger either side of the wet patch, and gently pulls the elastic out and down.

I study her face for any reaction as my cock comes into view. To my surprise it hasn't deflated totally, and a smile spreads across her face as she lets the elastic snap back.

"We should change out of these wet shorts," she whispers.

I nod, and Izzy gets off my legs. She stands there, waiting for me.

Swinging my legs around and sitting on the side of the bed, I tell Izzy, "Stay there a second." I disappear downstairs to the bathroom to get a washcloth, and take a piss. Walking back in I see she is sat on a towel at the edge of the bed, naked from the waist down.

Stopping on the other side of the bed, I say, "Ummm ... Isabel?"

She turns and signals me to come round. I walk a little closer just to see if she stops me; but she makes no other movement. Finally, I am stood right in front of her, and I now can see she looks a little scared. Her face is flushed red, and she is shaking a little. I hand her the cloth and go to move away.

Her hand comes up and stops me. "No. Baby, stay here." She looks up at me, and I slip my hand in hers. She smiles, and then stands. Looking me in the eyes she grabs the bottom of the t-shirt up and off.

My eyes wander down her now-naked body. Her breasts are the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. The size and shape are absolutely spot-on. She has absolutely no sag. The nipples are stuck straight out, and are the size of the end of my index finger. They are so suck-able, and the areola are a dark pink. I can hear a tremble in her breath.

She gives me a nervous smile. "James, this is me! No mask, or hiding behind anything."

I look back up into her eyes. "My god Isabel, you are breath-taking."

I then push my shorts down. Her eyes study my body, and she seems to become a little calmer.

"Isabel, this is me without my barriers."

After a minute or so I kneel down and grab the damp washcloth. My head is now level with her pussy. Automatically she put her hands across, but then realizes what I am doing and lets them fall back to rest alongside.

Starting from just below her belly button I gently wash her belly, then down to her well-trimmed pussy. This gives me a chance to get a better look. Last of all, I do the top of her legs. To my surprise she parts her legs a little, giving me room to slide the cloth between her legs. I am careful not to touch her with my hand, and I think this was why she is confident to part her legs. Once done, I reach behind and pick up the towel lying on the bed. Gently, I tenderly dry her beautiful, unblemished skin.

Isabel gives out a quiet moan as I dry between her legs.

I stand up. "Was that okay?"

She smiles that beautiful smile. "Perfect."

I breathe out heavily, feeling a little nervous. My turn.

She reaches for the washcloth. Kneeling straight down, she starts to clean me. After about twenty seconds she gasps and then giggles.

I look down to see her staring straight at my cock.

She puts her hand over her mouth, and looks up. "It's getting even bigger." Isabel's eyes are getting wider.

I laugh and shake my head.

"How much bigger does it get?"

"It's nearly there," I say.

She tries to wash around it, but finally gives up and just grabs hold. She finishes by cleaning my balls, and stands up to dry me. Once done, she comes in for a hug. The feeling of her naked body against mine is the most amazing feeling I have had up to this point in my life.

"God, I could stay like this all night, but you have to work in the morning."

We part, and I go to get a new pair of shorts. Luckily I have plenty, because I used to practically live in them. We get re-dressed, and slide back into bed after hiding all the evidence.

I am wide-awake when we cuddle up, but the warmth and the rhythm of Isabel's breathing soon send me to La-La-Land.

*******

Waking up, my first sensation is the feeling of Isabel's arm across my chest. Her head is resting in the groove between my shoulder and my chest. I lay there, relishing the comfort of having her with me. Listening to her slow, steady breath: what a way to wake up to a new day.

Eyeing my alarm clock, I notice that there is still another hour before I have to get up. My mind starts to drift, thinking about seeing Isabel naked. Making her climax, and finally, me coming in my pants. Oh my god, I came in my pants.

Before losing myself too much in my thoughts, Isabel raises her head up; she smiles, and then kisses me.

This one action totally relaxes my mind, and puts the biggest-ever smile on my face. "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning, Jimmy."

Normally I didn't like being call Jim, or Jimmy. Isabel says it so sexily. She can call me anything.

"Did you sleep okay Isabel?"

"Mmmmm. The best night ever."

I squeeze her closer to me, and kiss her forehead. She snuggles into me, and we lie there just enjoying the moment.

"You know that I'm going to want to stay again?"

"Oh really. Inviting yourself back are we?" Saying this, I can't hide the smile on my face.

Isabel sees the smile, and playfully hits me. As I protest about her violence towards me, she kisses me and then buries her head into my neck.

All I can do is laugh and wrap my arms back around her.

As we are laying there we hear a knock on my door, followed by slow footsteps ascending my stairs.

Isabel doesn't have an answer; she just smiles.

Mum speaks up through the door, and reminds me that I need to get up soon. She also tells Isabel she is welcome to stay as long as she wants, and that there's no need to rush out.

"Your mum is so nice!"

"Yeah, she has her moments."

We sit up and drink our coffee; and then I get up. Isabel turns over in bed to watch me get dressed.

"Perv!"

"I am not, I am admiring the view."

I shake my head as my shorts hit the floor. Isabel's mouth falls open as I stand there, showing all. It just seems natural to me now: I just get dressed without any more fuss.

"Is your brother here?"

"I expect so, not sure though."

With that, she jumps out of bed. "I'm coming with you then." She quickly gets dressed, and follows me downstairs.

We sit in the kitchen having breakfast before I leave with my dad.

******

It's nearly five pm before I return, and I half-expect Isabel to be waiting in my room. Unfortunately I am disappointed when I saw my empty sofa. After changing into something more comfortable, I go next door to see how Isabel's day has been.

"Hello Mrs. Richards, is Isabel here?"

Mrs. Richards is sitting out in the evening sun, drinking tea. "Hello James. Isabel has gone into Barnstaple with Zac, and their father."

"Oh right. How is Zac's arm?"

"Not as bad as we originally thought. He has a slight fracture, so he's in a cast for now."

Just then we here the sound of the Richards' SUV coming down the lane. I jog round to the gate to let them in. Opening the gate, I look up in time to see the beautiful sight of Isabel's beaming smile coming into view. I can't help but return the smile. Once they are in I close the gate and go round to the passenger's side to open Isabel's door.

"Wow, such a gentleman."

"Hey, Izzy. Hi Zac, how's the arm?"

"Hey back, Jimmy," Isabel answers, accompanied by a kiss.

"Hi James. My arm is okay. It doesn't hurt anymore, thank you."

"That's good mate, I'm pleased it wasn't too bad."

We walk back round to where Isabel's mum is sat.

"James, wait here while I get changed."

"Okay Izzy," I say as I watch her disappear inside the house.

Mrs. Richards clears her throat to get my attention.

Mr. Richards, holding a beer, sits down next to his wife. "Sorry James; do you want a beer?"

"Uhhhh no, thank you, Mr. Richards, I'm not a big drinker."

"Take a seat James. Isabel could be awhile yet."

"Thank you, Mrs. Richards."

"No problem James, we wanted a little talk with you anyway."

Oh shit, is the only thing going through my mind. Putting my best smile on, I sit down.

"James, don't worry. This isn't the Inquisition."

"Okay, Mrs Richards."

"Please, call me Heather."

I shift a little uncomfortably in my seat.

Mr. Richards then adds, "James, this is totally new territory for us. Isabel has never had any interest in boys. We had a little incident when she was sixteen years old when a family we know's son showed interest. Her focus was on school, and ignored his advances. It didn't end well."

"Yes, she told me about it, and I don't think she sees it as a 'little incident'."

"Wow. She told you about that? Okay........."

Mr. Richards then looks at his wife. "Am I missing something?"

Mrs. Richards touches her husband's hand. "I think that conversation is for later, dear." She then turns back to me. "James, this is not a bad conversation. Ever since Isabel has met you she has changed. When I say changed, I mean she is a totally different person."

"Really?"

"Yes, before she was closed off, argumentative, always angry, and always alone. She would just stay in her room. When she did go out she would cover herself up. To be honest I thought she was making herself sexless, but now I see she was just trying to avoid being looked at."

"Again, we have talked about this," I say.

"Good, so you know what I am talking about."

Mr. Richards takes a deep breath. "I am totally lost. I just thought she was being awkward, or a lesbian, or something."

"No dear." Again, Mrs. Richards pats Mr. Richards' hand. "James, as we are saying: this is new territory for us. We just want to know a couple of things."

"Like, what are my true intentions towards your daughter? What are my plans? Where do I see us going? What are my plans for my future?" I don't know where this has come from; I just blurt it out.

"Well yes, I suppose that's some."

"Mr. and Mrs. Richards. I'm sorry, none of those questions I can give an accurate answer to. The reason is that I just don't know. This is all new to me. I've not even thought about this. All I can say is that I will treat Isabel with total respect, and never ask her to do anything she is uncomfortable with. With your daughter I feel I have known her forever, but the reality is that it's still less than a week. It's just ... we will see where this takes us."

"Wow, that was more than...." Both parents pause, processing what I just said.

I have to smile. Isabel's mother has the same look on her face as Isabel had the first time I laid eyes on her.

"Hey, what's going on?" Isabel asks as she walks through the back door. "Looks like the French Inquisition."

I laugh. "Not exactly, Izzy." Our eyes meet, and I feel a big smile spread across my face. Then my eyes take in this beautiful sight in front of me. She has changed into a light blue summer dress.

"Wow!" Is all I can say.

A sort of glow (well, that's the best way I can describe it) spreads across Isabel's face. "Can we go back to your place?"

"Oh, our house not good enough?" Mr. Richards jokes.

"Dad, I just feel more comfortable there." She pulls me to my feet, and we start to walk towards my house.

"Nice finally talking to you properly, James."

"You too, Mrs. Richards."

"Heather. Please call me Heather."

"Okay, Heather. See you later."

Isabel is looking at me with a puzzled look, as we walk back to my house.

My mother is in the kitchen cooking. We both offer a greeting, "Oh James, is it possible you can come back with Sam on the bus Saturday?"

"I suppose. Why, what's happening?"

"We have been offered the chance to view a place for your brother. They haven't advertised it yet, and we get first refusal."

"Okay Mum, no problem." I pat my mother on her back, and we head on up to my room.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Balcony, cuddle, and talk."

I set about making our little nest, and then we get comfortable.

"So what did my parents really want?"

I laugh. "No flies on you today. They are just sounding me out. Seeing if I am treating you right, and where I see my life going."

Isabel is now sitting almost on my lap, with her legs across me. I have both my arms around her, and she is resting her head on my shoulder.

"What was your answer?"

"I told them that it was all new to me, and in all honesty I didn't know, but that I will treat you with total respect, and not to make you do anything that you are uncomfortable with."

She smiles, lifts her head, and kisses me oh-so-gently. "Good answer, mister."

We snuggle for a while.

"Soooooo. What are your thoughts about last night?"

I freeze at the question for a moment, and then let the breath out that I was holding in.

Isabel giggles. "It wasn't that bad, Baby." She runs her fingers through my hair, giving me a warm tingle.

"I can't believe you made me come in my pants," I whisper.

"I did as well, James!"

I run my fingertips gently over her exposed legs, causing them to goose-bump.

"Next time, we should be naked."

My eyes become wide, and an audible gasp escapes my mouth.

"What?"

"That sounds good, but are you ready for that step?"

"If last night was anything to go by, yes. You have lit a fire, and it needs to be fed."

"A fire, you say."

She snuggles back in. "Mmmmm. But it has to be the right time and place. I was thinking it should be when we have the time; and privacy, too."

"Privacy will always be a stretch."

"I know James, but it has to be.... Oh, I don't know."

"Beautiful?"

She smiles. "Yes, beautiful."

We spend a while cuddling, and chatting about what we are going to do tomorrow.

Suddenly she gasps, "Wow. Sam's here Saturday!"

"Well, derrrrr."

"Well I need to prepare, and think what to wear. I don't really know what to expect."

"Oh god. Sam is a bundle of energy. It will be nonstop from the time she arrives to when she leaves. How do you think you will react to some other girl kissing me?"

"She kisses you?"

"Yeah, like pecks on the lips."

"On the lips?"

"It's just something we've always done."

"Okay. I'm not sure. I think we will have to wait and see what my reaction will be. You're lucky she's not into boys."

"I'm not into lesbians either."

She hits me on my chest, and as per normal I pretend it hurts.

I mention other things Sam does, and what to expect. The big thing with Sam, though, is that she can be unpredictable. What she does all depends on her mood.

We also go through what we are going to do tomorrow. Isabel is keen on going to the beach again. I let her choose, because if the truth be told I didn't mind as long as we are together.

We are making our way downstairs when my mother shouts. We arrange to meet up later for some training and go our separate ways.

I'm setting up my training apparatus when Isabel comes out. We spend the evening together, before I escort her home. I won't bore you with the details.

*******

Friday morning I am awoken by my tv again. "Morning, Izzy."

"Morning Jimmy." She bends down and kisses me.

I take a while to awake, and then drag myself up out of bed. Not at my best in the morning. Isabel watches me as I dress and get ready for our day.

As we cycle to the beach I can't help but smile. I do like being with Isabel. Our day is much like Wednesday's; we finish the day with chocolate chip ice-cream.

We get home around four, and there's nobody home. Isabel once again showers before me. When I return upstairs she is sat on my bed, wrapped only in her towel, drying her hair,.

Our eyes meet, and she gives me that smile that makes me melt inside. I walk over, kiss those soft lips. This kiss is not just a peck, but a kiss that leaves both of us breathless. Pulling back a little, I look into her eyes... I couldn't help it, the words just slipped out. What was I thinking? "I love you!" The moment I say it, I think, Shit it's too soon. It has only been just shy of a week. What was I thinking? Then the truth dawns on me. I lower my eyes, but then like a wave of realization I see the simple fact: I am in love with this beautiful woman.

Isabel has frozen at my words, and she seems to be holding her breath. My eyes slowly rise back to hers, as a new-found confidence floods through my veins. Our eyes meet as a knowing smile spreads across her face. She suddenly lets out the breath she was holding. "Oh Jimmy. I have loved you ever since the first 'Hey'."

"Wow. I had to wait for the 'Hey back', before I fell in love." I'm pulling her into an embrace whilst we roll onto the bed at the same time. We just hold each other tightly to each other. The sensation is like nothing else: it's like our bodies are not touching, but melting into each other. Our lips touch, and the energy flows between us like an energy beam from my heart to Isabel's and back. Closing my eyes I let my whole body get submerged in the love that flows between us.

Bamo68
Bamo68
786 Followers