All Comments on 'Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 03'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
doeraktomdoeraktomover 3 years ago

Really loving the sweet and loving tone of this story, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to more

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 3 years ago
5*

Not 100% sold on the plot, particularly with this part moving at a glacial pace. However, your characterization is amazing. These are some of the best characters in the entire Lit site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! You certainly did listen.

After your first part, several comments praised the plot but said you needed an editor. I was in agreement. I've given you your third 5-star rating because I totally forgot to think about tense changes and spelling errors. Great job! A couple more parts and then I'll start looking for something else from you. By the way, my sister used to live on Barnstaple Crescent in Winnipeg. After a glance at the map, I now know where Barnstaple is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent effort.

Believeable and creative plot. Good dialog and plot advance. Looking foward to story development. Echo other comments on spell checking, editing to enhance readibility.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Holy smokes! For a bloke who said he'd "try" writing a story after reading so many, I say you've solidly hit the proverbial nail right on the head! Way to come out swinging! I'm a fan, and I'm dutifully impressed! Well done, please don't stop! Yes, it's a lot of exclamation points, but, my new favorite author, i am that excited about what you're writing. 5 stars!

Bamo68Bamo68over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you for your kind words. I am still a beginner, and am learning as I go. I do have other stories to share, but will keep it at just the one for now. I would like to say how difficult it is to write a story in present text. I will also watch the punctuation.

Another thanks to Rex, he has not only helped with my edits, but given me some good tips on my english. I do have to leave the house sideways, so my head fits through the door. Please keep the comments coming.

Thank you

Bamo68

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Great story so far. Can’t wait to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter

Keep this going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...

story TAGS