Isabella and Grom the Crusher

Story Info
Isabella has a night out with local super mutant mercenary.
3k words
4
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This short story is based on Fallout universe after the happenings of Fallout 4. We follow the story of Isabella Blackwood, a Vault Dweller who has escaped from her vault and its horrors, ending up in a settlement called Ember Point. In the last story she was able to get employment from Morgh who is running Honeydew Security company, and she is making a quick delivery of files to Two Broken Synths bar.

Our main characters in the story are Isabella and Grom the Crusher, a super mutant mercenary.

Isabella is a young white woman in her early twenties. She has a diamond shaped head with high cheekbones and a narrow nose. Her eyes are dark brown, her skin is pale, and she has freckles. She has long platinum blonde hair, almost long enough to touch her hips. Her body is slender, and she seems to have had a strict exercise routine to keep her body toned, but she hasn't built muscle mass that much. Her legs are long and slim, yet still feminine. She has heavy natural FF breasts, 24" / 63 cm waist and 35" / 91 cm hips. She stands 5'11" or 181 cm tall.

Grom is a super mutant with a broad and powerful chest, he's slightly taller than your average wasteland super mutant. His skin is dark green, and his eyes are colored deep blue. He is sporting a particularly thick and long 31,9 cm cock with an unusually large and bulbous tip. He has extremely large and heavy balls and shoots bucketloads of sperm when he comes. He has a long and fat tongue, not a normal human trait but possibly due to the mutations that have occurred to him. This doesn't hinder his speaking or anything, just imagine one like Gene Simmons's but longer.

Meeting Grom the Super Mutant:

A few days had passed since the promotion negotiations with Morgh in the Honeydew Security, and Isabella had walked out from the office with a wide smile and a new position under the boss man. Now she was walking swiftly towards Two Broken Synths bar before the rad storm would hit the settlement, so she wouldn't ruin her makeup and get her vault suit all soaked. Morhg had asked if she could deliver some documents to the barkeep, and then take the rest of the night off and get to know people in the bar. She arrived near the center of the Ember Point settlement, as the greenish glow and cracks of thunder were closing in on the town.

The bar was half full of men and women, ghouls and super mutants, even a few droids. Some were locals, others travelling merchants or mercenaries just hiding from the storm or drowning their worries in alcohol. Isabella stopped briefly at the door, looking around to see if someone especially piqued her interest. She knew very well that her vault suit showed off her body to onlookers. One of the larger super mutants in the corner caught her eye as she was heading towards the barkeep, swaying her hips and smiling at some of the locals she knew well from the past few months.

She swung by the barkeep, handed him the files, and as she was turning to face the bar again, she almost stumbled on a large mass of muscle towering over her. The super mutant she had spotted earlier had moved just right behind her and was now reaching past her to get a few large brown bottles of alcohol from the barkeep. The brute had one of his large hands on her ass, caressing boldly the firmness through her vault suit while casually grabbing three bottles with his other hand. His features reminded Isabella of the gladiators of old, ugly face and a body in peak condition, muscular and tall. He had deep dark green skin and deep blue eyes and looked ageless like all super mutants seemed to look.

After the initial moment of shock Isabella gave the brute a wide smile, leaning on his huge hand a bit. This made the super mutant chuckle and point towards the table in the corner with his hand which was holding the bottles. Her first thoughts were "Well, I came here to mingle and get to know the other races," as she was guided by a huge palm on her ass towards the table. She could feel her cheeks redden and suddenly the vault suit felt a bit too tight and hot from all the eyes on her in the bar. She felt how her nipples hardened and rubbed on the material of her suit while she moved, all the attention made her feel giddy from excitement.

As the super mutant got to their table, he let out a grunt "Grom" and motioned Isabella to sit down. He settled into one of the chairs, which let out an audible squeak but didn't break from his bulky, huge frame. Isabella settled into a chair next to him taking a big swig from her drink, feeling the burn in her throat and the warmth spreading in her body from the alcohol.

She leaned towards the brute motioning to herself "Isabella". Grom leaned closer to her, and his huge hand landed on her thigh squeezing it softly as he also took a good swig from his bottle. Grom's hand on her thigh made Isabella squeeze her legs together and jammed the brute's hand between her thigs. She tried to find her words because she had questions for him, but his fat, big fingers felt so good between her thighs that her mind couldn't focus. There was a moment of silence while Grom's fingers moved between her closed thighs massaging Isabella's leg. She tried to get her mind back on track, and finally she managed to mumble under her breath that she would love to know more about super mutants, while taking another long sip from her bottle.

This sparked Grom into a long burst of brags about his exploits. While he was going through his feats as a mercenary, he pulled his hand from Isabella's thigh, and moved her hand on to his own thigh, noting boldly how everything was massive with super mutants. As her hand landed on his thigh Isabella felt something hard and long pushing the seams of his pants to their limits, and it felt hot and pulsing. She almost choked on her drink and looked up to Grom's eyes speechlessly, not knowing how to react.

Grom pushed his chair back and grunted to her "Come, I show how huge super mutant." With a swift movement he pulled Isabella also up from her chair. He caught her off guard and totally unprepared for the pace of things, but she followed him with mixed thoughts. The alcohol was strong, his hands had felt so good, and she was now cursing her choice not to wear underwear today. Grom led her to the bathroom stall area and pushed her roughly inside one of the larger cubicles, moving inside after her. The rough handling made Isabella shiver with excitement, she was getting even more horny with how the towering giant was clear and assertive with his actions.

Isabella seemed to be in an almost trance as she reached down and ran her hand over his black trousers, enjoying the pleasant feel of his massive, bulky erection. Grom grabbed her upper arm tightly, pulling her close so his mouth was close to her ear, his fingers were gripping her painfully and he growled "Meet my cock." The crude mannerism made Isabella whimper and she felt how her legs buckled a bit, her thoughts running wildly as she was uncertain how to react. Her hands seemed to move on their own as she started to unbutton his black shirt and run her hands over his broad and powerful chest. Suddenly Grom pressed her against the graffitied toilet wall, making a grunting sound under his breath as he grabbed one of her breasts, groping it firmly through the vault suit.

An audible moan slipped from Isabella's lips while she fumbled with his black trousers undoing them and exposing his thick, huge bare cock. As Grom's big, fat fingers teased her breasts through her vault suit, she could feel how her nipples stiffened again beneath it. Isabella did not linger with her reactions as her hands were busy on his body, sliding one hand down to the base of his thick cock and cupping his huge and heavy balls. Grom grabbed the front zipper of her vault suit, fumbling with it for a moment, trying not to tear it and break her suit, before pulling it all the way down and exposing her breasts to the cool air of the cubicle.

Isabella gave him an encouraging flirtatious grin, as she took his cock in her hands. Needing both hands and still not getting around it, she started to move the foreskin slowly up and down with long strokes, feeling the pulsing heat in her hands. Grom had to take a handhold from one of the cubicle walls as he let out a groan, then smoothly Grom leaned down and slowly started running his tongue on her breasts making her breath go faster and she squirmed in his hold.

Isabella pushed him a little bit back and ran her palms over his broad, powerful chest, her hands looking very small compared to it. She was marveling at the hard muscles for a moment, biting her lip, before Grom brought his head down again to Isabella's heavy breasts and slipped one hard nipple between his lips, while groping and squeezing the other breast firmly with his huge hand. The cubicle filled with Isabella's moans, her mind filled with thoughts about how Grom's cock would feel inside her, how it would it stretch her pussy so well. With her eyes closed Isabella felt Grom tugging inside her half-open vault suit with his fingers and pushing it down little by little until it slipped down to her feet. She felt the cool air on her skin. With a forceful push, Grom pinned Isabella between him and the wall with his massive body. Her breasts were rubbing against his chest, his hips were moving against hers, and his thick, bare cock was slowly working its way between her thighs smearing the pre-cum on them.

Grom's actions started to be more savage, he was biting and kissing Isabella's neck and breasts and landing kisses on her collarbones, while his hands roamed on her squirming body that didn't seem to stay still. Hot lust was rising inside her. She looked suddenly directly up with wide eyes and her mouth let out a whimpering moan as Grom pushed his thick fat finger inside her wet pussy. She seemed to forget how to breathe, gasping for air as he pumped his finger inside her forcing her to get on her toes because of the height difference.

Grom lubed his finger inside her pussy before pulling it out and sliding it on her asshole. He started to press it slowly inside her ass, which made her whimper. The lust made her ignore the terror she suddenly felt as Grom's finger finally reached fully inside her ass and started to wiggle and move slowly almost completely out and fully in again.

Grom was breathing heavily as he bluntly told her "My cock will stretch your ass." This made Isabella freeze for a moment, she had thought that Grom's cock would fill her up, stretch her pussy and she would feel his thick, sticky cum inside her filling her up. There had to be loads of it inside those heavy, unnatural balls, she had thought.

She bit her lip and looked at Grom almost beggingly, which Grom read as an invitation to proceed. Pushing her down on all fours on the floor of the cubicle he slapped his thick, hard cock on her ass cheek, then nestled it between both her ass cheeks. Isabella could not see that Grom scooped a small bottle of liquid from his pocket. He drizzled the liquid on her ass cheeks and his cock lubing both, making sure that her asshole was well lubed, spreading the lube also inside by pushing one of his fat fingers inside her ass slowly a few times. Her lips let out continuous moaning and she pushed her ass on to his fat finger as he was pumping it in and out of her ass. He pulled his finger out and positioned his massively engorged cock head to replace his finger.

Isabella looked over her shoulder, praying in her mind that there was enough lubrication for Grom's cock when he started to push the tip in. Isabella was excited at the prospect of her first time of anal sex while at the same time terrified that Grom would split her in two. She did her best trying to relax her muscles. Grom seemed to realize her hesitation and slapped one of her ass cheeks hard with his huge hand. The sound echoed inside the cubicle and the slap left a tingling sensation on her ass. Then he grabbed Isabella's hips, pushing his cock's head inside her lubed ass. Getting the tip pushed inside her made a long audible moan escape from Isabella's lips and she clawed the floor with her fingertips. Grom roughly and forcefully started to thrust deeper inside her ass. All Isabella could do was whimper and try to stay in balance as Grom was savagely thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her ass, all the way balls deep. Isabella's legs started to shake, and her body shuddered as she was letting out excited gasps, yelps and moans from the brutal thrusts.

The cubicle echoed from the sounds of two bodies slapping into each other, moans of pleasure, and grunts of lust as Grom grabbed a handful of her hair painfully tugging and pulling her head back, holding her there for a moment, forcing Isabella's back to arch while slowing the pace of the cock pushing inside her ass, pulling almost out and pushing all the way in again. Then suddenly letting her hair go, he ran his palm on her arched back and grabbed her hips again, redoubling the force of his thrusts, which started to become wilder and less controlled, his powerful body slick with sweat.

Isabella was able to gasp at him that his cock felt so hard, and he was filling her up so wonderfully, almost breaking her in half. She was begging for more, and she braced herself on the wall so that she was able to push back against Grom with all her strength. Her body was also slick with sweat and her hair was getting glued to her face. Isabella's movements drove Grom's log of a cock deep inside her ass, reorganizing her insides, over and over as hard as possible, his gargantuan balls slapping at her pussy each time.

She started to sound like an animal, overcome with need, no longer able to control her actions as the orgasm hit her, making her body shake all over. As her arms could not support her any more her frantic movements slowed down and she collapsed forward, shuddering with climax, capable of only lying there and taking great heaving breaths.

As she was laying there, Grom pressed his powerful hand on the back of her head, keeping her face down against the cubicle floor and holding it there. This made Isabella's ass stick into the air like an offering to Grom, who doesn't see that she had closed her eyes, shutting out what little she was able to see from her vantage point. Isabella felt how his cock came almost out of her ass and then pushed back in, her world narrowed down to whimpering and moaning from the pleasure. As Grom also groaned, nearing his own orgasm he let go of her head and she could see over her shoulder that his eyes were unfocused, intent on reaching climax and emptying his massive balls inside her.

Grom's fingers pressed into Isabella's flesh leaving bruises as he continued fucking her exhausted body like a beast. Isabella gathered the last strips of her strength and pushed up with her arms, meeting Grom's thrusts. Grom slapped her slender ass with his huge hand, leaving another bruise and a tingling sensation. This made Isabella beg incoherently for Grom to fill her up with his thick and sticky cum. He leaned forward, his hands roughly grabbing her breasts, squeezing them hard and his fat, rough fingers digging into her soft flesh. He was rubbing and pinching her nipples while pounding her ass feverishly. Then his whole body stiffened and shuddered as he thrusted faster deep into her ass, animalistic grunting sounds coming out of his mouth.

Isabella felt how his massive cock throbbed and pulsed inside her ass and suddenly like a volcano it erupted, starting to fill her up with a torrent after a torrent of hot, thick sperm. Isabella's mind melted at this point, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she hit her second orgasm shuddering, as Grom continued not only to spew his cum inside her but also thrusting his still hard cock inside her ass. It felt like his cock would never stop unloading his seed inside her ass and she could feel herself filling up with his cum.

Finally, Grom pulled his cock out of her ass slowly, with an almost audible plop sound, letting go of Isabella's waist, which made her fall on her side on to the cold cubicle floor, cum seeping out of her ass. She was spent, a happy, smiling, sweaty mess. She looked up to Grom while he got dressed. Before Grom left the cubicle he just grunted "Good fuck, see soon" and disappeared from her view. Slowly she was able to gather her belongings and slip out into the cool night air moments later through the bar's backdoor, giggling at the thought of escaping through a backdoor.

She had been well fucked and was sore all over. As she walked towards her home with wobbly legs, she still felt the damp warm spunk seeping out from her ass, down her thighs, and she could not wait for the next time she would meet Grom.