All Comments on 'Isabella Ch. 04'

by masked_maiden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cool

I liked this story clad to see and a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it

i really liked this story but i wanted to know what kind of baby they had

masked_maidenmasked_maidenalmost 14 years agoAuthor
more to come

I am writing Roger's story and you will see more of Isabella and Rafa including their baby.

wlo2001wlo2001almost 14 years ago
I cant wait to read more

This is a very good story and cant wait to read about Roger.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
very nice story

I really like this story. Very good plot lines and characters were defined well. I hope we have more chapters. I am adding you to the list of authors that I check regularly for new stuff. You might want to take on an editor to help with some grammar and spelling but the writing is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

One of the best I have read in a while, and I love Roger!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good idea, execution could be better

I like your basic idea very much, but things feel hurried and forced, which is spoiling the story for me, as is the poor editing and spell-checking which has been getting steadily worse as the chapters go on.

Take more time with things, especially in revealing pieces of the past, and your story will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful!! and i mean it :-)

For me its the comments that people leave that makes me mad... I've read the chapters and I love this story and your writing, don't let negative comments destory what you want to share with the world. I do hope you continue its getting so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Your story is awesome, it's not an in your face with the sexual, it's a story with interesting characters. Cant wait to read more.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn285 months ago

Was really hoping to see more of Isabella, Rafa, Roger, and all of the other wonderful characters…any chance that you might still be writing?

Carol G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous