Isabella Plays - An Interlude

Story Info
Isabella's first rapturous night of uninhibited freedom.
4.4k words
4.46
7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers

Note: This is a continuation of my story "Isabella Plays." It can be read on its own, but may be a bit more fun as a payoff to the first story. It is basically a play-by-play of Isabella's first rapturous night of incestuous freedom.

All characters are 18 or older.

--

[Previously on Isabella Plays]

"We have to..." he said.

Both parents turned. Each parent put mouth to nipple. Both parents began using their tongues.

Isabella gasped. She pulled them in. She laid back. They followed up onto her bed, continuing to kiss her breasts and nipples. "Oh my God," Isabelle murmured. Both parents started breathing a little harder.

With one eye each parent was beholding what the other was doing with their daughter. Dan had never been so hard, he was certain. And, as though of one mind, both he and his wife began reaching downwards, to Isabella's legs. Gently, they opened her up. Continuing to gently kiss lick and suck on her breasts each parent's hand crept over, until each was touching one side of her labia. Isabella tensed, spread her legs even further. "Please go in."

They acquiesced.

--

[The interlude begins]

They took turns kissing her face, her neck, her shoulders, her chest, and occasionally each other, while both continued chaotically fingerfucking their daughter. Over time, Dan found his hand moving slightly upwards, to take position on his daughter's clitoris. And in this way, raining kisses on their daughter while her mother furiously fucked her with her fingers and her father steadily stimulated her clitoris, they drove her to her first bi-parentally administered orgasm. This one clearly was different in intensity from any orgasm either of them had seen her have before. She was screaming almost like she was in pain, her back arching, her jaw clenched.

When it ended she fell to a limp state, grabbed both of their heads by the hair and in turn kissed each of them deeply.

She began a sentence, "That was..." but it seemed silly to finish it. There were no words to say.

As she worked to calm herself Dan and his wife gazed at her and each other. Each could see no hint of regret in any of the others' faces. Dan kissed his wife then, and from her position at her daughter's pussy, Anne slowly reached down to his belt. She released his dick from his pants and took it in hand. She whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied.

Then she kissed Isabelle and said it again in a whisper: "I love you."

"Mommy, I love you," Isabelle smiled.

With that, Anne got to her knees, still grasping Dan's penis, and gently took Isabella's hand. Slowly, smiling at both of them kindly, generously, lovingly, she brought Isabella's hand upwards.

Isabella breathed hard. "Mommy are you sure?"

"Very, very sure my lovely daughter." She never talked like that.

Dan put his hand on Anne's shoulder for support as she brought her daughter's hand to his dick. When they finally met he and Isabella both practically yelped, he with physical pleasure, her with a more psychological kind. Anne held Isabella's hand on the underside of his penis, and with her other hand was lightly touching the top side. She brought her hands together, enclosing her daughter's hand and her husband's cock together so that Isabella's hand was now fully grasping him. Anne began slowly moving her hands up and down. This brought Isabella's hand along for the ride. Isabella moaned and Dan gasped as she began now learning, by experience, how to give her father a hand job.

Eventually Isabella, like her mother, rose to her knees in front of Dan--also on his knees responding with desperate desire to the things his wife's hand and his daughter's hand were doing to him.

Anne guided Isabella through the process, showing her where he was the most sensitive in both the positive and negative senses, showing her the kind of motion he enjoyed, showing her the particular power of the testicular skin to add to the intensity of his pleasure. He simply kept his hands on one of each of their shoulders and tried desperately to let this experience last as long as possible.

Eventually, Anne took her hand away, as though teaching Isabelle how to ride a bike and finally letting go. She kissed Dan while Isabella continued ecstatically rubbing his cock and watching them make out. Anne stimulated his nipples with her mouth and his balls with her hand while Isabella simply continued her gentle, steady, firm up and down movements, grinning in anticipation.

Finally with a shout, he came. The semen squirted a few inches high as Isabella yelled, "Oh," and it then landed, all of it, in a line and a splotch, on Isabella's arm.

"Mmmmm" Isabella moaned as she gazed at her handiwork. Dan fell to his hands and knees in post orgasm weakness. Anne, meanwhile, leaned in and took Isabella's arm in hand.

Gazing directly into Isabella's eyes, Anne put her mouth on her arm where her husband's cum had landed, and kissed all of it up into her mouth. Isabella watched transfixed.

Continuing to stare at Isabella hungrily, Anne swallowed her husband's cum, then immediately kissed her daughter. She had swallowed, but of course traces of the taste of him remained, and in this way Isabella received her first oral experience of her father's sperm.

Anne fell on her daughter, pushing her down on her back as the two hungrily kissed. She straddled her daughter's legs, and began pumping her pelvis up and down, causing it to rub against her daughter's pelvis while alternating between groping and lightly chewing on her daughter's breasts and forcefully kissing her mouth.

Isabella was pumping back. The two were making love. Dan simply watched in amazement.

Eventually Anne climbed forward a little and started masturbating directly on Isabella's tummy and pelvis. "Yes, mommy, mommy yes" Isabella cheered her on, reaching up and feeling her mother's breasts. Anne leaned down and Isabella took her cue, taking her mother's nipple into her mouth. Dan took her other breast in hand and did his part to help them in their efforts.

Both girls squealed as finally Anne rode her daughter into orgasmville.

--

The three of them ultimately collapsed with the parents on either side of their daughter, their legs wrapped around her legs and each others', their faces snuggled into her shoulders and neck, their hands occasionally idly taking her breasts in hand, or gently tweaking one of her nipples, or resting on her pussy, while she simply lay there in joyful wonder. In this way, the three of them fell asleep together for the first time that night.

Dan woke up some time later. The three of them had shifted while sleeping, and he was now spooning his daughter while Anne lay slightly away from them, on her stomach, snoring lightly.

As he woke, he realized that, both while sleeping, and still now, he was humping his daughter's ass.

He was not alarmed after what all had transpired, but it seemed at least impolite. He stopped and separated slightly--but then Isabella, whom he'd assumed was asleep, reached her hand behind her and pulled his pelvis back toward her.

He allowed this, and began carefully and gently moving his dick up and down across his daughter's ass crack. She pushed her butt back towards him to create more friction, and he knew that at some point, he had begun basically masturbating on her asshole. She clearly didn't mind but this seemed like an escalation.

Then she moved her ass a little upwards, and placed it right on the tip of his dick. He couldn't see but he knew. His dick was aiming, indeed pressing a little, directly into her asshole.

He said out loud, softly into her ear, "I'm sorry, I don't think either of us is ready for that."

Mom jumped awake. "What?" she said, as she often did in a light, quickly ended panic.

Isabella at the same time said softly back to him "You don't have to go in, I just want to feel you like this."

Recovering from her momentary post-waking panic, Anne heard this. Her eyes widened and she quickly took in the physical relationship between their bodies.

Dan felt his heart skip a beat but Anne then just laughed once she saw what was happening. "Whew, for a second I thought you two were trying to actually fuck, like penis in vagina. We're definitely not there, to be clear."

"I know mommy," said Isabella, and Dan nodded. His dick was still pressed right up against Isabella's asshole. Isabella was still lightly wriggling her asshole up against it.

Continuing her smile, Mom kissed Isabella, and reached down for her pussy. When she touched, Isabella inhaled sharply and her spasm caused her to press even harder against his dick.

Mom grinned wide. "I'm want you two both to enjoy this but you know we're not going to be doing any penetration with the penis right now, right?"

Dan had known it. He knew if it ever came to that it would be planned. Special. Not an accident born of sleepy humping.

Isabella moaned her agreement as well.

But the three of them kept doing what they were doing, Isabella receiving pleasure from her mom while using her ass to tease and press against the tip of her Daddy's cock. He would have had a more directly pleasurable time if he'd withdrawn and just masturbated across her back or something but the enticing thought of penetration kept him right in place, even as he worked honestly to make sure that penetration didn't happen.

After a few minutes of this incredible pleasure and frustration, Isabella spread her legs a little, and Anne took that opportunity to reach past her daughter's pussy and stroke her husband's cock and balls. She now was rubbing both partner's parts in one sweeping motion. To Dan's amazement and complete surprise, he suddenly started cumming. His dick was still pressed hard against Isabella's asshole. His semen went not into her ass, but onto her asshole, onto his wife's hand, onto Isabella's taint. Isabella moaned in pleased surprise along with him.

Anne didn't skip a beat--she wiped all of his cum away from her asshole and through her legs and began wiping it all over Isabella's pussy, and the moment Isabella realized what was happening she, too had an orgasm, thrusting her hips sharply forward and obscenely humping her mother's hand against her own pubis. Dan's cum was all over both lady's private parts now.

Isabella and her mom kissed for a minute while Dan caught his breath. "Mom I can give you an orgasm now if you want," said Isabella.

Her mom laughed. "Guys I just want to sleep right now!" She kissed her daughter again, leaned over her to kiss Dan, and then flopped back to bed, facing away from them. Isabella spooned her, and Dan lay on his back next to them.

--

When he awoke next that night, it was to find Isabella had scooted down on the bed, so that her face was now right next to his cock. She was idly playing with it, flipping it back and forth with her hand, lightly stroking it and so on, grinning and occasionally chuckling.

As he woke and took this in, his penis swelled up. Seeing this she looked up and smiled sweetly at him. "Can I... can I kiss it Daddy?"

He crawled down to put his face nearer to her than his cock and tried to kiss her disappointment away.

From Isabella's other side Dan heard mom give an exaggerated groan and laugh. "Get a room you two! Sheesh!"

Dan and Isabella chuckled and continued making out. Dan was gently pushing his daughter back up to have her head on the pillow, while he himself was kissing her neck, then her breasts, then her tummy. He was thinking about how her pussy would be in front of his face in just a few moments, and wondering if he dared to do what he wished.

Mom interrupted again, still smiling but emphatically. "I'm serious! I just want to sleep, take her to our room okay Dan?"

She was inviting them to spend the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies while she slept. What kind of amazing dream world had he drifted off to?

Isabella and Dan started to crawl off Isabella's bed when Mom spoke again. "Wait, I'm sorry, this is just me being a little insecure but Dan will you please put on your underwear and keep them on, no matter what you two do in there? I trust both of you but if an... accident... happens I am not sure what feelings I'll have. Or either of you for that matter. It feels dangerous, you know?"

Dan nodded. "I agree," he said, slipping his underwear back on.

Mom looked relieved and confident. She flopped back down and went right to work on sleeping.

Once Dan and Isabella were on Dan's bed he flipped her into position so they could continue exactly where they left off. He kissed the very top of her hip, right over the pubis. Isabella sighed and laid back, and he moved downwards a bit and slipped his tongue out to make contact with her labia. Isabella made desperately pleasurable movements, wiggling her legs and grasping the bedsheets. He looked up to watch her face tighten in desperation but not displeasure.

Finally he searched for and found his daughter's clit with his tongue, and began truly going down on her. She wrapped her legs around his neck loosely and grasped the headboard and pumped her pelvis into his face. He could feel her orgasm coming. And just before it happened, he stopped, overpowering her legs easily and climbing up on top of her. She looked up at him looking almost indignant that he had stopped right when she was about to cum. He smiled back and she smiled hesitantly wondering what he had planned. He placed his knees between her legs and spread her wide, and then, underwear and all, pressed his dick directly onto her pussy.

She opened her mouth wide, then grabbed his ass with her legs, grasped the headboard once more, and pumped her pussy directly into the tip of his underwear-covered dick. In this way they helplessly simulated fucking with no real penetration for several minutes, both of them feeling almost more pain and frustration than pleasure, and both of them deeply loving every second.

After a while she reached down with one hand and began tweaking his nipples, while with the other she began stroking her own clitoris as he continued to pump painfully at her pussy. In this way she finally had the orgasm he'd withheld before, and during this orgasm he took pains to press his dick as hard as he physically could with all of his might, not worried--indeed hoping, in a way--he might bruise her. He knew that she would think it worth it.

As she came down he collapsed next to her on his back, also catching his breath. They just held hands laying next to each other for a few minutes. Then, without a word, she rolled towards him, kissed him, then climbed on top of him, straddling his still-clothed cock.

Now she was dry humping him, rubbing her pussy roughly against his cock through the underwear, putting her hands on his chest and leaning down occasionally to lick his nipples. Eventually he came, getting his semen all over his dick, his navel, his balls--making a complete mess in his underwear. She held him tightly as he pumped the liquid out, squeaking with each pump as it stimulated the pussy she had pressed down against his dick.

When he was finished she looked downwards. She could see the small puddle of semen he had made on his pubic area right above his underwear, and it was clear there was quite a mess inside the underwear as well. She scooted her pussy upwards so it was now touching the semen puddle, and began humping back and forth, grinning at him all the while. "Just cleaning up," she said and he laughed.

Then she moved herself downwards, placing her face near his cock once again. She placed her finger in a spot of semen she found in the area, and put that finger in her mouth. She looked up at him and both grinned and scowled at the same time. "It's gross!" she laughed. "Some people like this?!"

"Some people love it! But you don't have to."

"Oh I didn't say I don't love it," she deadpanned with bedroom eyes, and immediately leaned down and began licking up every spot of semen she could find outside his underwear. She would occasionally murmur in a clearly amused tone, "so disgusting." Somehow this got him a bit aroused even though he had just exploded with cum. It was the act of service, combined with good humor, combined with the obvious fact that his daughter was licking cum off his body, that was doing it for him.

In his reverie he only half realized she had just scooted his underwear line down to lick semen out from under it, and in doing so, had exposed the tip of his penis.

His knee jerked up. "Sweetie I need to keep my promise to your mother."

Isabella looked up at him, deadpanning again. "You're not doing anything." As she said this she scooted his underwear down further, and began licking his pubic area with her cheek rubbing up against his cock.

His other knee rose, he was in position to scoot up and away from what his daughter was doing, and then she began licking the cum directly off his cock. In unbearable tension between pure temptation and absolute duty, he froze. What she was doing felt very good, and he froze indecisively, which led to more pleasure, leading to more freezing, and he was doomed.

She now made her way down to lick his balls, stretching the underwear downwards to make room. He sighed vocally, and gave in, moving his pelvis up and down vaguely fucking back towards her face as she licked him.

As she began licking the cum that had made its way to his taint he winced. He knew where she was heading. Finally he managed it. "Please put my underwear back," he said.

She softly ceased her licking, and gently, slowly and intentionally while maintaining eye contact with him, did as he asked. "Are you gonna tell mom?" she asked.

He wasn't sure if he should or he shouldn't. "Probably not," he finally said. She seemed satisfied with this, said with a sigh, "Our little secret," and laid down on his cock, treating it like a pillow. This was not exactly comfortable for him, he didn't know if it could possibly be comfortable for her, but there she was, and they were tired. They fell asleep in that position.

--

In the morning they were awakened by their mom at the doorway saying, "You two are cute!" Isabella was still laying her head on her dad's pubic area while he himself had slept on his back. Anne seemed entirely sincere.

She walked towards the bed and said to Isabella "Scootch!"

Isabella protested. "I'm still tired! He's so comfortable!" (Could this possibly be true, he wondered. Surely not, Isabella was just being contrary.)

Anne said, "sheesh!" and slapped Isabella's legs pretty hard until Isabella finally scrambled up to lay on the bed, wincing and holding her leg.

"Owie mom!" she complained as Anne determinedly climbed up on Dan, yanked his underwear down and placed her pussy on his dick. "You'll live," she smiled at Isabella, as she and Dan started fucking.

Isabella simply enjoyed the show for a long while, but then mom grinned at her during a brief rest period, Dan's dick still inside her. She gestured towards Dad's face. "Hop on!"

Isabella grinned, eyes wide. "Really?" But she didn't wait for confirmation, she climbed right up onto dad's face. Anne resumed fucking him while he moaned into his daughter's pussy, reaching for her labia with his tongue, searching for her clit.

Anne asked breathily, "Has he eaten you out yet before this?"

Isabella nodded, "Well, yeah, last night actually."

Anne grinned and pinched Dan's nipple with one hand and Isabella's with another. "And you didn't let me watch?!" Dan shrieked ridiculously at this because it was so unexpected. Isabella yelped and laughed. "You sent us in here alone!"

Anne grimaced with good humor. "I guess I did it to myself," she said, choking off at the end as the pleasure of Dan's dick inside her overtook her for a moment.

Isabella then said, still riding her dad's face, "I have an idea for a game."

Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers
12