Isabella Plays - An Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you got?" asked Anne.

"Whichever one of us cums first, the other has to stop immediately and doesn't get to cum--and the winner gets to spank the loser."

Anne considered this. "You know I've got a big head start, I've practically been holding an orgasm back this whole time."

Isabella shrugged. "I'm game."

Anne laughed then, and said "You're on." Both girls began redoubling their efforts at fucking Dan.

And, despite Anne's head start, Isabella's bet turned out to be a good one. She came on her dad's face in short order, laughing all the while at her mom's shocked expression. But Anne was a woman of her word. She immediately stopped fucking Dan, saying, "Well fuck me."

"Not anymore!" yelled Isabella and Anne just shook her head in bemusement.

"And I fucking hate getting spanked," said Anne. Isabella grinned, "Uh, how do you think I feel about it?"

"Fair point," said Anne. "Well. Okay then," and dutifully she climbed off the bed and knelt beside it, taking up the same prayer position her daughter had on so many occasions in the past.

Isabella went over to her closet to find one of her own belts. Dan said to Anne, "Are you really sure about this?" Anne shrugged. "It'll be fine. She's having fun and I need to keep my promise." Dan shrugged back. "Okay, I guess, but let me know at any moment and I'll put a stop to it."

Isabella returned with a belt and handed it to dad. Anne yelled "Hey wait a second, you said the winner spanks the loser."

Isabella turned and said in an exaggerated way, "Now Mom, you know that in this household you get spanked by both of us." She was echoing the spanking procedure that had always been followed in the past--both Mom and Dad participated in the deed, never just one or the other.

Anne looked at Dan. "Uh... I guess you're right?" Dan shrugged, not sure if Anne meant for him to step in or was resolved to play along.

"Okay Daddy!" said Isabella. "Show me how it's done!"

He was too gentle at first and it was Anne herself who said, "I'm not going to cheat my way through this. If you're going to do it, be serious about it."

"Yeah, thanks mom" Isabella laughed.

And so he started spanking her hard, just like he would with his daughter when she was being punished.

"How many, though" he said when he realized he didn't have a count and he was going to have to do this for real. Isabella grinned, "We didn't say, so as many as you want!"

Anne's face fell into the bed. "You really thought this through" she said in frustrated admiration.

Isabella laughed. "I really did!"

Anne sighed. Then she said, "Dan, take it seriously." She wasn't going to wimp out, apparently.

And so Dan did take it seriously. He didn't want to go crazy, but he made it comparable to a moderately severe punishment for Isabella, but increased by a certain factor to account for Anne's increased maturity and experience with pain. He did mental math of fifteen times 1.5--Twenty three swats. He called out that number, and Anne just nodded.

He had made his wife cry before in the past, in unfortunate arguments and so on. Never like this. Never via physically beating her. Never making her cry as hard as she eventually did. But he knew if he let up Anne and Isabelle would see Anne as the loser of their little game and he didn't want that. He kept going as hard as he could through all 23 swats and she cried hard through more than half of that.

And then it was Isabella's turn. Her first few hits were a bit soft, not because she was trying to be soft but she just didn't have practice. "How do I hit her harder, Dad" she asked and he showed her how to raise her arm up and back, twisting her torso as well as swinging her arm as she landed the blow. That did the trick and Anne shamelessly wept through most of the rest of her spanking by her daughter.

Isabella actually started to look hesitant for the last seven or eight hits but, ultimately, didn't let that stop her. But as soon as she was finished she was on her knees next to her weeping mother. "It's okay, you did good Mom, thank you for doing that for me." Anne cried, and said quietly, "You're welcome."

"I love you Mommy," said Isabelle, and her mom returned with "I love you too Sweetie." They looked at each other for a few moments, then Isabella looked at her mother's bruised ass. She began kissing the bruises. Dan sat down to rest and watch as his wife then began stroking herself and Isabella's kisses ranged up and down her ass cheeks--then up and down the crack between them. Then began digging a little into that crack, to find her hole, and begin licking. And in this way, Isabella helped her mother find an agonized orgasm by resolutely rimming her.

At the end of it, both ladies laughed a little. Mom turned to sit crosslegged on the floor and held Isabella who sat in her lap. They just sat there lying against the bed, nuzzling, Anne occasionally petting Isabella's hair or gently massaging her legs or her breasts. After a while Anne looked up and said, "Hey, Dan, would you go get us all some breakfast?"

Clearly they wanted some alone time. So he obliged, with Anne and Isabella turning toward each other to kiss passionately as he walked out of the room.

And that ends the record of Isabella's first rapturous night with both of her parents.

12