All Comments on 'Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 05'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sheanna23sheanna23almost 8 years ago
uh....

Halfway through it repeated

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Crap!

How'd did that happen!? I'm sure I did a simple copy from the finished document and that's fine. *grumbles and re-submits*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was so good...

..that I read it twice twice. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really enjoying this!

My cheeks hurt from smiling when I saw Chapt 5 had posted. Can't wait to see how things play out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Love the story so much I'd love it to be longer! Thanks so much!

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 8 years ago
Story already completed?

I read your note on your bio pg. Have you already completed the story? If so, when do you plan to post additional chapters?

BTW love the story so far.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ late2theparty

I have completed it, although it's also still evolving a bit.

Just two days ago updated the version on Amazon and Smashwords, and working on another revision to do another update with an additional scene and small enhancements to a chapter by the end of the week. :-) As I said somewhere else before, a story is never really completely finished. :-)

Next chapter has been submitted, but the romantic section takes longer for approval, so I'm waiting for that with the next chapter of the story of Désirée.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymousesses

Still more to come! :-)

AngelSandAngelSandover 7 years ago
It makes me smile...

I just started reading this story today and I'm glad I did. It does make me think of 50 shades a little bit. I can't wait to see where you take it.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ AngelSand

I'm glad you weren't disappointed. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...