All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 01'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Maybe the next chapter will be better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has potential, but the opening was a bit short and sweet. Could you make part 2 a little longer so we can really get to know the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know if I would like to see more. Sadly this had almost nothing in it in terms of a story. I'll wait for next chapter but hopefully its longer and have some substance

-Bg187( I don't feel like logging in with me new phone XD)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep going interested in what's going to happen

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

Good start../can't wait for the next chapter.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @DarkkBrothaOne

Thanks! The first chapter is the shortest of them all. I hope you enjoy chapter 2, it will be out soon!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Diecast1

I hope you enjoy the next chapter more! This one was a bit short but it’s just the start, It only gets better from here.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Bg187

I wouldn’t have responded to you being an Anon but since you left your username as well here’s my response xD.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter more then you did this one, it was a bit short I know but it’s just the start of everything. We have already got the first couple of chapters written out and edited before we even submitted this first one to Literotica.

The good news is yes, next chapter is longer as chapter 1 is the shortest of them all so far. Can’t wait to see what you think of chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I got us hooked but if you want to write this short you have to make subsequent chapters frequent. Looking forward for the next one

IsabelleLightwoodIsabelleLightwoodalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I can’t believe I found this story! I was just browsing the new stories and as soon as I saw the name of this one, I had to click on it! Not sure if you know but my username is from a book series I like, my favorite characters there are Isabelle and Simon. So when I saw this story I just had to click and read it.

Now to the story, it was a bit short i feel as I wanted a lot more. But it’s perfect at making me want more which is what I feel you were probably going for with this first chapter in the first place!

So congratulations on your first story post on Lit and I just hope you update the series regularly especially if the other chapters are also this short.

5 stars from me plus a follow and favorite!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @MostRecentAnon Commenter

Thanks for the feedback and yes! I plan to release a new chapter every 2 days or so until we get to the longer chapters at least! The aim of this chapter was to get the reader hooked and ready to read more about the lives of Isabelle and Simon! I have actually already submitted chapter 2 to Lit, so can’t wait till it’s up for you guys! Once it’s up I’ll wait a day maybe two before posting chapter 3!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Good start.Development of character is important to a long story. How many chapters?

Is this your first story?

If not what are your others?

I can trust you to write a good sibling incest story, you have read all that I’ve read and you would be aware of my thoughts on same having read my comments over the years.

Just a short criticism though, make your chapters longer. One page chapters suck.

Good luck.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @IsabelleLightwood

First off, I'm really happy you enjoyed the first chapter of this series! Secondly, I do know where your username is from, I've read those books as well haha.

Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words, yes the first chapter or two is rather short, but to make sure people aren't just left hanging I am uploading them relatively quickly to the Lit site until we get to the slightly longer chapters.

Hope you stick around for them all, and thanks for the 5 stars and follow!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Wargamer

Thanks! I totally agree with you and I do plan on making this a long series maybe 30+ chapters just depending on how long we decide making each chapter. Currently I've gotten the first 7 chapters written and edited before I even posted this chapter to Lit.

Yes, this is the first story I have written and posted to Literotica. Yes haha, I hope to make you proud with this series xD. Whenever I do read a new story on Lit, I actually check to see if you've read and commented on it first. If you have and it's a positive comment I know I will probably like it as well then.

Yeah I know, I hate short chapters as well because of having to wait long for new chapters. I will be posting the first few chapters pretty quickly so you guys don't need to wait to long for more, until we get to the longer chapters anyway.

Thanks for commenting and can't wait to see you on future chapters as well.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2...

Chapter 2 will be out soon, the Lit gods needed something changed and it has since been re-submitted for publication.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it, can't wait for more.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Anon Below This Comment

More Is Out, Go Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Just right..

Don't pay TOO much attention to the critics.

You did a good job laying the groundwork for the characters.

Also, if you are going to do 30 chapters, I don't mind short chapters.

Let's be honest, most people here are looking for a quick sex scene or perhaps like me, don't want to read 30 chapters each with a dozen pages. (Sorry folks, my time is too limited to read a novel length series written by an amateur and heavily tilted towards sex. Let's be honest, some authors here are in love with their own stuff, many series are far too long...really, 40-60 chapters? And then, half the series are never finished.).

I'm reading this because it has shorter chapters.

Continue on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isn't a chapter it's half at best. Hopefully in future you'll post longer chapters. You made no mistakes as far as I can tell but it didn't contain much actual story as Isabelle had one semi-ialogue with Simon. 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whats you're obsession with the exclamation mark? Kinda throws the story off since most exclamation marks are used to express an emotion more like walk through door dad catches sis and bro! Etc Characters are kind of boring maybe they'll get better gl

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Would have been 5/5, but the twisted first person narrative in the present tense thing was slightly hard to read. 😬 I enjoy watching some shows where the actor performs an aside with the audience. But you really have to hone your technique before you can pull it off with the written word. This was just awkward. 😳 The extremely short installment was anticlimactic as well. Even though I'm restarting the series a second time. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES