All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 03'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story is getting very interesting now, 5 stars.

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 3 years ago

Like the story so far but the chapters are incredibly short. Take some time and make it worth the reading especially if you are only posting once a week. Multi chapter stories sometimes get lost in all the other stories.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Excellent, the needed circuit breaker to ramp up the story has appeared, and a damned good one it was too.

It caught everyone’s attention in a few seconds flat. No better than a threat to the beloved sister at a party. Now things between the siblings will start to get very interesting indeed.

On to the next chapter please, and please start making them longer

A well deserved 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree that these first 3 chapters of this could have been just one chapter... also a lot of readers are not too fond of some stories being dragged out for extensive periods of time. Granted in this scenario you gotta get the stage set and clear the head of the bitch and instigate hero worship but still this feels like it's being dragged out and the endings to each one just feel like poor attempts at cliff hangers or a bad way to try and keep a reader invested in the story. I'll be honest this story better kick up soon because these first 3 "chapters" were BORING (not going to lie they were boring to me.) the concept as a whole is interesting but you need to put more meat in the soup if you want to get something good out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's the 'epic" part? It's just a bunch of shorts strung together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So being that she is a bitch will she not remember being “drugged” & almost take advantage of & her brother saving her. Will she believe him about her boyfriend? Or will she be grateful to her brother finally? The way you are writing these chapters we will probably have to wait till chapter 20 to find out!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Stories are too short. Pretty good, but short. Thanks anyway.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Anon1

Thanks, glad to see you're enjoying it!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Bammerman76

Hey man, thanks for the positive comment. Glad to hear you're enjoying the story! I'm posting the new chapter as soon as the last one goes up. Unfortunately it takes a day or two before Lit clears it and it is actually posted.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Wargamer

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed this chapter as well as the whole party situation. Thanks for the five stars, we both appreciate it! The circuit breaker it seems did exactly as it was meant to haha.

Just a side note: The first 7 chapters were actually written before we started posting, now it's just about releasing them. They vary in length but tend to be on the shorter side. We take a lot of time in the writing of a single chapter though as between the two of us writing we make a lot of edits to the initial draft of the chapter, both adding and removing stuff until we are both happy with what we have. Co-writing the story definitely makes the writing take longer due to time zones and work schedules etc and having to send a chapter back and forth a bunch of times when the other person may be asleep.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Anon2

I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters more. We aren't trying to leave the readers hanging or anything like that, it's just the way we write. Once we reach the point in the story we feel the chapter was meant to cover, we end it and start the new one. To make up for the shorter chapters we are releasing the new ones as soon as the previous one has been posted.

DorsheveDorshevealmost 3 years ago

This is extremely similar to mental cases”just the six of us”. Same scenario bitch sister gets drugged and almost raped and brother saves her and gets beaten up etc

Paulie63Paulie63almost 3 years ago

Good story I wish there was more also I wish the chapters where longer but all in all good story so far looking forward for more.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Dorsheve

I take it you haven't read my Lit bio then? If you did you would know that I'm the admin on MentalCase's discord server and that all chapters are posted there as well, which he see's and has complimented me on my story as well. Maybe join MentalCase's discord server and checkout the announcement channel. ^-^

Anyway I hope you are enjoying the story so far and if you are then keep your eyes peeled for future chapters to see how I take the story forward. I hope you won't be disappointed.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Southpaw1430

Yep, we have heard the complaints about it being to short from a lot of people, which is why we are releasing the chapters as soon as the last one goes live. Thanks though for the feedback and hope you enjoy the next chapter which is a bit longer (Double the length of previous chapters).

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Anon3

You won't have to wait till chapter 20 lol, read the next chapter once it's out. should answer a few of your questions at the very least!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tried to join your Discord but the link didn’t come up. It said it couldn’t be found.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Paulie63

Glad you’re enjoying the series so far! Next chapter is about double the length of this one, also don’t worry I won’t be abandoning or ditching this series at any point so there will be lots more still to come! Chapter 4 was submitted this morning so just waiting for it to be accepted and go live now.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Anon About Discord

Hey man, thanks for bringing that up. It was a dedicated erotica writing discord server but unfortunately my partner in writing has decided to take it down. I will instead leave a link to my own public discord server that you can join instead! It’s probably time to add a nsfw category anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This would get a decent rating if it were finished.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice 👍Looking forward

IsabelleLightwoodIsabelleLightwoodalmost 3 years ago

Wow, amazing chapter. Can't wait to move onto chapter 4 now! i'm reading chapters 2 to 4 in one go! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4, but the first three chapters together read like one chapter with 04 the start of a new chapter. Except for leaving out some quotation marks in ch 2 no mistakes so that's nice. The story is okay violence really isn't like T.V. I found that out around that age. So overall a good effort.

Riverman56Riverman56almost 2 years ago

The chapters are way too short.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I've already stated my opinion on the single page installments. Other readers have indicated that they feel just like I do by their comments as well. Some have stated that the first three should have been merged into a single chapter. I'll take it even further and say that the first five probably should have been pasted together into a single submission.

But I'm still reading onwards. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES