All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 07'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter! Can’t wait for more.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

"More of my dick disappeared into my big sisters' body until I felt a slight resistance, she lifted herself back up until only the head was still in her, before plunging down fast, all the way, so that my entire length was buried deep inside her body."

I hope this isn't a hint that she is going to say she was a virgin. There is no possible way that a penis runs into a hymen once any of it has disappeared inside a female human's body. That's not where a hymen is (in humans, anyway).

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Now that was hot!!!!

Well done. The game is afoot.

Look forward to the next chapter

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t like him comparing her to Rachel. Also no mention if he’s done with Rachel. I hope he is so it will just be him & Isabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome chapter, I loved it. When is the next one coming? I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story!

I went through something similar with my brother too, and long story short, I ended up married to him. Most of the the storyline could have improved significantly if you explored the feelings of the siblings more. Nevertheless, it was a commendable attempt at your first story. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Me again

hey @PrinceLuke, I posted the previous comment. Most people after a traumatic sexual encounter tend to avoid any sort of sex. You might want keep that in mind for the next time you write a story. Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How long till the next chapter will be published?

Garyp93720Garyp93720almost 3 years ago

What happened between ch. 6 and 7. There was no build up. Went from I liked you to mi am now making out with you to straight up sex. There was so much missed and left out.

Garyp93720Garyp93720almost 3 years ago

What happened in their relationship between 6 and 7? There was no build up. Went from I liked you to let’s have sex.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Everyone,

I would just like to apologize for not responding to any of the comments on this chapter and for the delay between chapters as well. I am writing chapter 8 and the rest by myself now and therefore It’s taking me a lot longer as I have to get into the correct mindset for writing a character that I didn’t create like Rachel and Tiny(who my co-author developed).

That is only a slight delay however. The biggest reason I’ve taken so long is due to real life problems, I’m not sure if you’ll have seen or heard about what happened in South Africa but if you did then you may understand why I haven’t really had any time to write recently. My city was the worst hit and things are just starting to settle down finally. I promise I have NOT abandoned or quit the series and I never will until I’ve written it to completion. However that being said it will take me much longer between chapters from now on, besides this Lit story which I write for fun, I am also writing a full length feature novel. The publisher who is interested in publishing it has been asking for a completed draft so ive been working a lot more on that story to try get it completed for them.

I hope you understand and if there are any questions feel free to ask them below in the comment section or via feedback.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor

To @Recent Anonymous & Garyp

Hey, sorry for the slow reply. I know exactly what you mean by someone going through an incident like that would not want to go back and have sexual intercourse so soon after it happened.

The way I wrote it I tried to show the passage of time with Izzy waking up with the nightmares and Simon being the only one able to calm her. I still made it take like 3 days or so I believe thou of her waking up and all before they shared a Uninterrupted night of sleep. The reason as well is because Izzy has actually always been in love with Simon, though she didn’t admit it for her years and years until she started being mean to him. It’s part of the reason she used to be so mean to him, it was to try and push them apart so that it would hopefully dull or make her forget her feelings for him. It didn’t work thou and everything came crashing through in a wave of emotion, after Simon saved her it just reaffirmed what she already knew. That no matter what her brother would always love her and be there for her no matter what. It’s what caused her to stop fighting her feelings for him anymore and give in to them instead.

Hope this helps to clear some things up!

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Oh my. It is soo hard to be left hanging. Being teased and having interruptions. But sometimes it can make the climax so much sweeter. I look forward to the next, sorry can't come up with a good innuendo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful little dream of many brothers

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

First problem is the same recurring issue with story length. In all honesty, Chapters 1-5 should have been ONE SINGLE submission. Then Chapters 6 & 7 could have been merged together for part 2. You yourself said that you had the story written down to where we currently stand before you uploaded anything to Literotica.com. You really should have combined it into two parts, then I wouldn't have been frustrated enough to walk away from your story for two full years. 😑

-

The second problem comes down to an anatomy lesson. I think that virginity is so fucking rare in today's society that 95% of men out there have no clue about what popping a girl's cherry is actually like. The one virgin that I had in my lifetime admitted that she accidentally popped her own cherry by using a tampon because putting pads in her underwear was uncomfortable for her. But if you search the internet, there are plenty of photos where a virgin opens up her pussy and exposes her hymen. It's right up front at the very entrance, gentlemen.

The average male would not be able to get one-half of his dick HEAD inside of a real virgin before meeting the resistance of the barrier, much less more than that. This is why I ALWAYS take a full point off of bullshit lies like this:

"More of my dick disappeared into my big sisters' body until I felt a slight resistance, she lifted herself back up until only the head was still in her, before plunging down fast, all the way, so that my entire length was buried deep inside her body. She gave a loud gasp of mixed pain and pleasure as she sat with my cock inside her."

[Shaking my head] 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES