Isabelle & Simon Ch. 09

Story Info
Future Plans & The Start Of A New Beginning!
6.7k words
4.71
10.9k
31

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: If this is your first time seeing this story, I would like to say that 1) it's a sibling love story between two amazing people, and 2) you should definitely go back and read chapter's 1 to 8 before you read this one otherwise you will be rather lost, storyline wise.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and as usual I look forward to reading your comments on this chapter as well as any feedback that you'll may have for me. I read all feedback and comments though if you want a response, please leave me an email address to respond to any feedback sent my way.

Disclaimer: Isabelle & Simon are BOTH over 18! Any & all characters involved in sexual situations at any time or point in the story are over the legal age of 18!

================================================================

I wake up the next morning, my beautiful, goddess of a sister lying next to me. She is outlined in a halo of golden light by the morning rays which slip through my curtains. She is snuggled up against me, mouth slightly open and snoring softly. It's Monday and our parents would be getting back around midday. I check the time and see that it's just after 9am.

I slowly remove my hand from under Izzy and get out of bed, I leave her there still sleeping as I go to the bathroom and get myself sorted out for the day. Once I've washed up, I head back to my room and throw on a pair of comfortable shorts and a plain t-shirt, before planting a kiss on my sister's forehead and heading downstairs to make us breakfast.

While putting together some muesli and fruits with milk for us, I cast my mind back over the last few weeks, everything since Izzy's accident. I can hardly believe how things have changed since then, I'd gotten my sister back and more than that I'd fallen in love with her, though honestly speaking I think I'd always been in love with her even if I hadn't known it yet. I'd found out that Izzy loved me too and I finally had an explanation to the year of estrangement we'd had. But now everything was perfect, Izzy and I are together. She is best friend, my big sister, and my girlfriend. We are closer than ever before; it had taken a rather unfortunate event but, in the end, things had worked out alright. I finally snap out of my thoughts as I finish preparing both bowls of cereal. I put Izzy's in the microwave to keep it safe from any flies and go upstairs to wake her up.

I peak into my room but Izzy is not there, nor is she in the bathroom. I'm about to knock on her door when she opens it and seeing me outside throws her arms around my neck as she pulls me in for a hug. I'm just able to stop my breakfast from ending up on the floor as I return Izzy's hug one armed.

"Morning baby brother." Izzy says as she leans over to give me a quick kiss.

"Morning sis. I made you breakfast, muesli with fruits and milk."

"Thanks Si." Izzy says with another quick kiss before she bounces down the stairs and into the kitchen to claim her breakfast. I follow her with my eyes glued to her perfect ass the whole way, she must have known I was looking as I swear, she'd injected an extra sway to the movement of her hips. Isabelle is wearing a shorts and shirt as well, nothing stylish but just her home comfort clothes. We eat breakfast together while I fill her in on the parts of the movie she had missed when she fell asleep. When we're done Izzy takes both our bowls and washes them before leaving them to dry on the dish rack.

"So, what are we doing today Si?" Izzy asks sitting down next to me once again.

"Well, I've got to get the pool cleaned actually and I think mum wants to take you shopping."

"Shop-ping." Izzy says with a slight stammer.

"Will you come with us?" she asks taking my hands in hers.

"I think mum wants to treat you out, but if you want, I could tag along after I'm done with the pool."

"I'd like that, Simon." She says with a hint of relief colouring her voice.

The anger that surges through me is surprising, but not totally unexpected. The fact that my sweet, beautiful sister is actually afraid to go out shopping with our mum without me makes me want to kill something or someone. Though there is two people in particular I would like to take a swing at, if only I knew who they were.

I stand up giving Isabelle a quick peck on the lips, before heading outside and to the back yard. I'd need to get the pool done before mum and dad got back, as knowing mum she would want to leave with Isabelle to the mall as soon as she got back. If I wanted to tag along, I'd need to be ready to go as soon as she arrived back home with dad.

I head over to the shed in the backyard, it's not very big but it serves the purpose of storing the chemicals and tools used for cleaning the pool. I go inside return with a pool net and some chlorine. The first thing I do is check on the pump and pool filters, cleaning them out and ensure they're running fine before switching them off so I can scoop out the debris on the surface of the pool. I add the chlorine as well before picking up the pool net and getting to work scooping out the leaves that had collected on the pools surface.

Within 10 minutes I've already started to sweat a lot, thanks to the hot summer sun beating down on me. I am scooping up leaves from the pool and dumping them in the yard where they will act as a layer of mulch. I've done about half the pool when Isabelle comes outside to watch me work. She has changed from her casual house clothes into a pair of form fitting black jeans and a white halter. Though she also has her favourite black jacket on over it, which she quickly takes off after sitting down on one of the loungers by the poolside.

I smile over at her and blow her a kiss. She smiles back, her love for me shining out through her eyes and her whole face aglow. I wonder if it's just the way I see her which makes it visible to me, or if others looking at her would also pick up on her inner glow.

"Keep working baby bro, I am enjoying the view." Isabelle says with a cheeky grin at me.

I realise I've stopped working and have been staring at her face for the past few minutes.

"Yes mam." I say with a quick mock salute in her direction.

"It's your fault for coming out here and distracting me by looking so beautiful." I add as I resume working on the pool.

Izzy doesn't respond but I see her smiling to herself, eyes sparkling as she accepts my compliment and continues to watch me work. I finish up with scooping out leaves and other debris from the pool and go and turn the pump back on. I watch for a few moments making sure everything is running smoothly before I head over to Izzy and move to give her a quick peck on the forehead.

She intercepts my kiss with her own lips and we share a quick yet loving kiss. She closes her eyes and lays back down on the lounger while I head back inside to take another shower. A cold shower for sure thanks to Isabelle's kiss and my current condition.

With my shower done, I throw on a fresh pair of shorts and a white t-shirt before heading back outside to check on Izzy. I make a quick pitstop in the kitchen to pour us both glasses of soda which I add some ice-cubes to. Isabelle is enjoying the sun when I head back out though she sits up and accepts her glass of soda, rewarding me with a quick kiss on the lips and a smile.

I open up the poolside umbrella so that Izzy is under the shade before sitting down behind her. She leans back against me and rests her head against my chest, tugging at my arms until I realise what she wants and I wrap her in their protective embrace. We sit like this for a full hour, not speaking or doing anything, just relaxing, and enjoying the closeness of our bodies to one another and the companiable silence.

"This is so perfect Si. I wish every day could be like this. I feel so safe and loved within your arms. It's the only time I feel truly safe nowadays."

"I love you to Izzy. You mean the world to me and nothing will ever stop me from loving you and being here for you."

I lean down and plant a kiss on her forehead before she snuggles back against me again. I wouldn't have minded spending another few hours just holding my big sister in my arms and keeping her safe from the world but the sound of a car pulling into the driveaway cause us to get up.

"Mum and dad are home." I say stretching my limbs.

Izzy also stretches and I'm afforded a wonderful view of her breasts straining against the fabric of her top, as she moves her arms up and behind her head as she arcs her chest forward.

She notices my eyes riveted to her chest and smiles seductively at me before lowering her arms again.

"Come on baby brother, let's go see what mum and dad have for us."

With that we head inside and into the lounge, where we put the tv on some old sci-fi film, which neither of us pays attention to, as we await our parent's imminent arrival.

Mum comes in first, carrying a care package from our grandmother, history telling me it would be packed with biscuits, chocolates, and other sweet stuff. Dad followed her in soon after, looking rather tired and worn out.

Izzy gets up from the sofa to give them both hugs while I greet them from where I am. Mum and Izzy talk for a little as they disappear into the kitchen together. Isabelle eventually emerges to tell me that she'd spoken to mum and I was good to go for joining them at the mall.

I put the tv off and head upstairs to my room, I login to my computer and then my bank account. I am pleased to see that my last app has actually done pretty well, programming has always interested me and I'd made a few apps for people's smart phones, though none had gotten many downloads or views. My latest app though was rather simple as it would simply pick a random photo from your phone's gallery and display it as your lock screen or wallpaper for a day before changing it the next day. I'd initially made it simply so that I could have different pics of Izzy as my lock screen and wallpaper each day without having to manually change it each time.

I was rather surprised at how well the app had done in the week it had been on the open market. I'd decided to price it at $2 and now 5000 downloads later, I had nearly $10000 in my bank balance from the app alone.

I picked up my wallet and slipped it into the pocket of the shorts I was wearing, I had some shopping to do as well at the mall.

I head back downstairs and into the lounge where dad is lounging on his favourite sofa, beer in hand. The tv is on and he is watching cricket, I take a seat and join him in watching the match whilst waiting for mum and Izzy to come back downstairs. The match is between South Africa and Australia and while dad is supporting the Australians, I've always rather liked the South African cricket team and throw my support behind them.

By the time mum and Izzy finally make it downstairs, dad is groaning and I'm celebrating each ball bowled, as batsman after batsman falls to the deadly bowling of Dale Steyn. I stand up when I see them and say goodbye to dad before following mum and Izzy out to the car.

Mum drives and Izzy rides shotgun so I claim the backseat and stretch out while the girls chatter in the front.

It takes us just over 15 minutes to reach the mall due to some traffic on the road on the way there. I follow mum and Izzy as they head into the mall and directly for a clothing store, I take a seat in the waiting area outside the change rooms as both mum and Izzy try on different outfits. They ask for my opinion on a few things and I answer lazily, especially when it comes to the dresses and other outfits Izzy is trying on. I don't want to seem too eager in front of mum when she knows I usually hate shopping, even when it's for me.

We're just about done when Izzy disappears one last time to try on another outfit. When she emerges, she is wearing a silken, red dress that hugs her body like a second skin above the waist but is cut by the hip in a way that shows off Isabelle's amazing legs. My jaw just about drops when I see it and I'm left dumbstruck.

"You okay there little bro? You look like you've seen a ghost." Izzy is smiling at me as she says it, though she looks a little nervous as well.

"You look stunning Izzy; I have no words to describe how beautiful you look right now."

Izzy laughs at that, even if it was a rather corny thing to say, and her look of slight nervousness is replaced by one of happiness as she watches me devouring the sight of her in the dress.

"Definitely get this one sis." I manage to say once I've lifted my jaw off the floor.

"Oh, I plan to. Don't worry baby bro."

With that she turns and disappears back into the changing room though I'm afforded a lovely view of her long, sexy legs as she turns and the dress swishes from side to side.

She emerges a few minutes later dressed once again in her painted-on pair of black jeans and her white halter top. We make our way together to the front of the store where mum is cashing up the purchases. Izzy adds the dress, with a quick glance and cheeky smile at me, to the pile still waiting to be scanned by the cashier.

As mums about to scan it, I pull my card out and hand it to the cashier.

"Here, put this all on my card." I say with a smile at her.

Mum tries to protest but I simply put my arms around her from behind and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's fine mother, I love you and Isabelle, and I want to treat you'll as well."

"Simon, I promised Isabelle, I would treat her out today. I can't let you pay for everything now."

"Well at least let me pay for that last dress of Izzy's. I was the one who told her to try it out."

My mum just looks at me for a second but seeing the determination in my eyes, sighs and lets me pay for Izzy's sensual red, silken dress at least.

We exit the store and I pull Izzy close, an arm around her shoulder as we trail after our mother, she leans her head against my shoulder and when mum turns around to see if we're keeping up and sees us together, she smiles at us and waits for us to catch up to her.

"You guys are finally reminding me of how close you two used be when you were younger."

While some parents may have found it weird for the children to be so physical with one another, ours were no stranger to it. Even when we were younger, we used to wrestle all the time with one another and fight tooth and nail over everything. Then 5 minutes later we would be curled up on the couch together, normally with Isabelle leaning against my shoulder as we watched tv or sometimes with her head in my lap as I played with her hair. Our closeness was not unusual for we used to go everywhere and do everything together anyway.

Whilst we never really held hands, we had quite often used to hang onto one another or put an arm around the other when sitting or even walking around a mall. It was just the way we were until Izzy had stopped hanging out with me and the year of solitude had begun. That single year deprived of our usual closeness and camaraderie made me understand the reasoning behind the naming of Superman's Fortress of Solitude.

We continue onto the food court to find a table at Izzy's favourite restaurant, Circus Circus. I don't mind as for one, today is Izzy's treat and two, it's a restaurant I like nearly as much as my sister does. We take a seat at a table by the window and Mum and Isabelle settle into the comfortable, sofa like seats while I take a chair for myself.

A waitress comes by to take our orders and Isabelle orders her favourite spicy, veg pasta while I go for the veg burger which comes with a nice side portion of chips. Mum deliberates between getting a pasta or burger before finally settling for the chicken pasta. For drinks, I order a smoothie and Isabelle who used to normally go for coffee or cappuccino, decides to instead have a strawberry milkshake, an old favourite of hers from when she was around 16.

We settle down and chat, the topic of conversation staying light as we discuss the upcoming university term and what degree I had finally decided on for myself.

I had applied for a degree in Computer Science with a focus on programming and information technology. It aligned well with the stuff I was interested in and would help me eventually develop better apps and software. Isabelle had decided she would be returning to the university once the semester started to resume her degree's. The first of which was in visual arts majoring in photography and web design. A strange pairing admittedly, but newly added to the universities list of offered degrees. Her second degree, which she was finishing concurrently with her first is a degree in English literature which suits her love for writing and her amazing imagination.

Mum is very happy to hear that I'd finally decided on a study path and is visibly relieved that Izzy has decided to go back and finish up her university degree. With both our parents being holders of degree's themselves and currently working towards their masters they had high hopes for Isabelle and me.

Mum excuses herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as she is out of sight Izzy gets out of her chair and slides onto my lap. Her arms wrapping themselves around my neck as our mouths meet in a deep and loving kiss. The burning ache for one another is nearly all consuming and I would like nothing more than to rip Izzy's clothes off and make love to her. Unfortunately, being at a restaurant that we frequent often makes even just kissing one another risky, as most of the staff know us pretty well.

Izzy and I finally come up for air from our kissing and her hair is messed up, while I look like a drowning man who has just spotted an inland after days stranded on a raft in the middle of the ocean. She leans down again and once again our tongues duel for dominance, it's like the fight between Anakin and Obi-wan in Star Wars Revenge of The Sith. It's Desperate and all-consuming, but with a powerful bond of underlying love and care for one another. This time we come up for air a lot quicker after the passion of the kiss just shared. Izzy slides back into her chair and straightens her hair while we both work to calm down, the lust and open want for one another is clearly plastered across our faces.

We have just about gotten ourselves looking prim and proper when mum returns from the bathroom. Our waitress also comes by with our food and we tuck in eagerly, both from hunger and having something else to take our concentration off one another. Though Izzy continues to shoot me smouldering gazes fill of lust and promise. She also eats with an unusually large amount of showing off, though to mum and a casual passer-by it would look like she was simply really enjoying her meal. Especially with the occasional moan that slipped through her lips as she ate.

Mum looked at her once, eyebrow slightly raised, but she simply replied that it had been forever since she last had pasta here and it had come out really good today. Luckily mum accepted that readily enough and only I was aware of the show she was putting on for me. Safe to say I was hard as iron throughout lunch.

After lunch Mum and Izzy stop at a shoe shop and start looking at the shoes on display, I give Izzy a quick hug and go over to mum to let her know I'm leaving them for a little and then hurry out the store.

I head over to Jared's and enter the store. My eyes are immediately drawn to the rows upon rows of rings, earrings, necklaces, and every other type of jewellery on display. That's when I see it, the perfect ring. It's an 18-karat white gold band, with a circle of small diamonds on the top surrounding a very large white diamond in the middle. It's absolutely beautiful and I know immediately, it's the one I want for Izzy.

I walk over to the counter and the girl working behind it. She is quite pretty, with short blonde hair and brown eyes. She also seems to be perpetually smiling as she turns to greet me, with a smile on her face.

12