All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 09'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Your story is so hot and sexy and just keeps getting better. I wonder are they going to the same Uni? Will they share an apartment and carry on loving each other? I do so enjoy a sibling romance with a happy ending and some babies.

CockneyGeezerCockneyGeezerover 2 years ago

Brilliantly written, well edited too! 😉☺️

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Definitely a great story and glad your making it a love story not a quick spank!

Would love to see the rich kids rick and friends get some payback from simon!

Also parents should discover it and accept knowing izzy will never trust another male.

Excellent story glad i came across it

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ the spelling and grammar doesn'tt take away from story for me. Still a good sibling love story.

Hurry up with more don't keep us waiting to long.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Absolutely loving this story. I too love a good romantic tale

Keep up the great work.

Look forward to more

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minä ja Metta sisko nussimme estottomasti ja paljaalla. Metta halusi raskaaksi ja toive toteutui. Nussimme siskon kanssa hänen raskaana ollessaan. Olemme onnellisia ja seksi on kiihkeää.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i was totally loving this story and then you ruined it by saying you were supporting the South African Cricket Team!!!! how could you seriously wtf from 5 stars to minus 6,426 stars just like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like the ending. It would have been nice to see that Simon's app take the fuck off and he becomes a very rich man. He and his sister tell their parents that they are in love and want to live as man

and wife. With all of his money....Simon could get new ID's for both himself and his sister. With new ID's they can go anywhere in the world and get married. And of course Simon will fuck many babies into his sister's tummy.

End of story.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 2 years agoAuthor

To @Anonymous below this…

To the guy who said you rated the story negatively due to the cricket team being supported that’s up to you of course. However the reason Simon supports the South African cricket team is because I am South African and wanted to throw in a little nod to my country of birth.

To the second anonymous, this is not the end of the story, far from it in fact as I still have maybe another 10 if not more chapters planned. I’ve been very slow in my writing though due to irl commitments and lack of time but I’ll update it eventually don’t worry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Pathetic feedback regarding cricket

A very nice story. I do hope ‘P ricI’ and the 2 rapists get exactly what they are owed….. As for awarding a lower score simply due the fact you may not like the country is just laughable and truly childish! What an utter cock. I dare say you have never written a story before! What a cunt!

Looking forward to seeing more of your his story. Thank you for efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very good story, but not complete yet. Such as Simon's purchases, the conversation had by the parents, as to whether they wish to see Rick and his friends get what they deserve. Does Simon and Isabella confess their love to their parents or do they get caught in their heat of passion. Please write more.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 2 years agoAuthor

To First Anon below

Thanks for the kind words, yes the story is far from complete and has a lot still to come!

To Second Anon below

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the kind words and all I can say is I don't think you will be disappointed with what I have planned for the future.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Very good story! Please continue it!

One point regarding the mention of the Marines and then SEALS. Marines can not be SEALS unless they switch their enlistments to the USN but if they do they are no longer Marines but are former Marines who become Sailors. I was in the US Navy for 8 years, deployed with the F-117 as an armed civilian during Desert Storm and hold multiple advanced BBs in three Martial Arts. I would of liked Simon to have been a Martial Artist, the damage to him would have still been possible as it often occurs in multiple assailant HtH combat, but the damage he would have dealt out would have been precise and telling, but not necessarily lethal. It is easy to disassemble and damage an assailant. Had it been me I would not of come out of my room with a Bat but with a Katana as Toyama ryu Battojtsu (Iaijutsu and Kenjutsu - Sword) is an art I hold a 4th Degree BB in. Again, please continue this story!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Magilla5, Thanks for the heads up about the Marines/Seals. I think if you were Simon there would be no future entanglements with the assailants haha. They do need to be alive for the story though so yeah xD.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I'm not certain how long ago it was that I read this, but I gave it a 5/5 back then. Since you made this installment significantly longer than anything else you've previously submitted, I have no issues letting that vote stand as is. I'm surprised at myself for reading the first three chapters then jumping straight to this one after taking a break from your story. I'm not sure how I managed to skip over the other chapters in between, but the record doesn't lie and obviously I screwed it up somehow. 😅

This particular chapter should be your ruler for judging the bare MINIMUM length for anything else that you submit. It's still not ideal, but I wasn't disappointed with the length this time around.

On a minor note, please learn to use "too" instead of "to" when appropriate. Any time you can comfortably switch out "too" for "also", then the double 'o' spelling is correct. It's also used as an adjective sometimes as in the case of "too many". But for example:

"I wanted to kiss her too" and "I wanted to kiss her also". This is an example for the comfortable switching of the words. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories