Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck yes, so I could see your big nipples just poking through your top! You dirty little minx, you...'

'I know, mmmmh. I want to start wearing what you like at work, it's gonna be so much more fun.'

I grabbed both her tits and slapped them against my face. She was tugging a good deal on my cock and I felt I was making a mess of precum on her hand. She was getting louder by the minute, but really: who could hear us over all that noise...

'Mmmmmmmh, yess, I love it, Eric. Suck my titties harder! Ohh, looks like you're making me all wet down there.'

Again, she moved in the dark, I assumed to stand up. I heard a zip coming down and the rustling of clothing being removed. I was mad for not being able to see her hot body, but I was groping her so much, I could feel every detail, every curve. I heard her whine in impatience as if she was hungry for more.

'Ohh I know, I have an idea. Come here, Eric.'

She pushed slightly on my shoulder to indicate that she wanted me to lay down. I felt her put something, I assumed her pants, in the back of my head, so I could lay down on the hard concrete floor.

'I want you to know what I taste like, Eric, while I do the same with that big cock of yours. I'm so hornyyyy!''

'Fuck, Isabelle, give me your pussy! Yesssss...'

And she sat down slowly on my face. Feeling around, I was now touching her big, round ass. More like groping it, sinking my fingers in all its mushiness. A little closer, and I was now face to face with her slopping pussy. I was already wet from nose to chin and I knew this was gonna be so much fun. And she was 69'ing me in the mean time, with her heavy breasts on my stomach as she slurped and gulped on my cock.

I was in heaven... She stroked my shaft so well. She was using her hand to jerk it up while her mouth was up on my cock head. Then she brought down her lips tightly on me again, grunting like she was madly in heat. She was doing this like a pro, a mature experienced wife. She was fierce but knew when to slow down and let it last, edging me, which I was just crazy for! Her sucking was getting so loud: she was using all her spit to get my cock wet. I could feel it running down to my balls. So dirty...

There was so much to do, I didn't know where to put my hands. I left them on her body, since it was the only way to know what's going on. I was sucking avidly on her clit and lapping her labia, while I went back and forth inside her twat. My other hand was playing with one of her tits: I managed to move aside all of its flesh so I could pinch the nipple.

It was crazy! Her pussy was like a running tap. She pushed her hips against me when my fingers went in her, and everytime, her pussy gushed like a sponge against my nose, covering my face with her juice. And when she didn't put my cock all the way to her throat, she stroked and stroked it with an agile wrist, making circles with her fist.

'Yess, Eric, make me cum. I'm gonna cum!'

'Oh fuuuck, Isabelle, suck my dick!'

I felt that my balls were boiling and about to blow an intense load.

'Isabelle, I'm gonna cum too.' I screamed.

'Yess, give it to me! Give me that cum! Mmmmh!'

She moved around a little and went to smush her big tits around my cock. Taking away my will resist, she started stroking and stroking my member with her big tits, lapping at it with her tongue when she could.

'Oh fuuuck!'

I felt my muscles tense up and my balls emptied themselves into her mouth that she was gripping me tight with. I winced hard and gritted my teeth, hanging on for the ride: I kept pumping and pumping as my orgasm washed over me, and she was taking it all in her mouth. In the darkness, I started seeing blue dots in front of me. It was such a great feeling, a huge rush!

And how I managed to multitask, I don't know, but I was still fucking her pussy with my fingers. Faster now, and I knew she was close: I could feel her snatch gripping my fingers.

Suddenly, she got all silent and still. She stopped grunting and she was frozen in place with my cock in her mouth. Her body started twitching, first lightly, then violently: her hips just thrashed around, her head cocked to the side. Every one of her limbs wanted to grip me, wrap around me: she was curling up into a giant ball of bliss, about to surf through an immense wave of orgasm. Then, as if coming back to the surface for air, her voice came back and she just moaned and moaned, and her pussy started splashing me in the face, releasing her pleasure. And all that time, I was grabbing her ass to hold her down against me as I kept flicking her clit with my tongue. And she went on and on... cumming in my face.

My cumshots had subsided and I started feeling relieved. In the effort and the confusion, I felt that Isabelle let her mouth opened a little, enough to let go of my load and let it drip onto me... What a mess. But holy fuck, it was so much fun.

Satisfied, relieved and high on endorphins, we got up and finally walked towards the light switch, by the door. Oh my god, I could finally see her naked. She still had her yellow top wrapped around her stomach. Her big tits were just hanging out, looking incredible. We cleaned up the best we could, laughed and chatted a little about what just happened, and all that we did, and all she said she would start doing.

'Maybe just for the summer, while the bosses aren't there, if it's ok.'

She laughed... like she needed to ask for my permission. We all said that in the heat of the moment, earlier, but I think if she drastically changed the way she dressed, it would raise a lot of suspicions, and eyebrows (mine especially, as I would get to view her wearing more revealing clothes...) Anyway, who knows what she had in mind. Some kind of decent, sexy middle ground...

Looking at her, I couldn't help grabbing her big tits and I heard her engine purring again. She was still horny! Her boobs were even hotter now that I could get a good look at them. I cupped them with my hand to wobble them around: they looked so heavy. I pinched her nipple to make it stiff, pinched it again to bring her boob up and dropped it, wobbling even more. It was so fucking sexy. I wanted to lean down and put my mouth around that big hard nipple again.

Observing me play with my big toys, Isabelle laughed and tried to resist, tried to push me off and explain that it was over and that she had to go home to her husband. I was still fondling her big time, so to give me one last treat (and make me let go of her), she gave me her bra and finished dressing up like how she told me earlier: braless.

Holy fuck... she was so desirable, so provocative. Her top was tight enough to keep her boobs in a good round shape, though not as much as if she had the bra on. Also, her big nipples were still hard, so we could see them poke through her top. Succulent. My mouth watered and I was getting hard again.

'All right, off you go.' I said, resentfully. 'We better come out here separately ahah! I know the building is almost empty, but I wouldn't want the cameras to catch anything suspicious either.'

'Sure. Bye, Eric... Let's do this again.'

And out the door she went, braless and impossibly arousing in her tight yellow top...

12