Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm I know, your sweet pussy's out of my reach. It's a little risky to even think about removing pants here in a restaurant...'

But her tits were sufficiently within reach...I just got an idea. It was time for a new little experiment.

'I have a question. Are your nipples sensitive?'

'Very...'

I opened one side of her shirt and revealed her right breast. She looked down, and her mouth gaped open.

'Did you...ever have an orgasm from nipple play only?'

'...I...I don't know.'

I took an ice cube from my drink, and sucked it, tasting the martini. I went to rub the ice onto her exposed nipple, and she looked at me with a slight panic in her face. But she didn't move or tell me to stop, though I felt her trembling a little against me. She trusted me, she let me do it. She was still rubbing away on my shaft, gently, and she suddenly stopped when the ice finally touched her.

I first rubbed it around her areola. She closed her eyes, and sucked in her breath through her teeth. The cube slipped along her hot skin slowly, leaving a little trickle of water behind. I kept going in circles and, from this close, I could see the skin of her nipple puffing up. Lost in her thoughts, she looked down confusedly at my hand. She was now beating my cock irregularly, distractedly. I loved that it was throwing her off guard.

'Isabelle, do you love it when your nipple goes from cold...'

I withdrew the icecube and moved my head closer.

'...to hot?'

Then I wrapped her stiff nipple with my hot mouth, and she sighed out in relief.

'Ooooooh, my god, Eric. This feels so good. My panties are completely drenched, you're turning me on so much. Mmmmmmmh'

I went on for a little longer, enough to warm up her skin again.

'You're doing great. Here, have a little break.' I said.

Then I opened up the other front part of her shirt.

'Have a sip of your drink, and give these big fucking tits some fresh air, darling. I'm gonna do the same with your other nipple. Mmmm look at you...'

'Wow, what the fuck. I feel so slutty.' she retorted. 'I wanna be fucking dirty for you, you pervert. Ahahah! You're unbelievable.'

She sat there for a second, looking at her exposed tits, assimilating the fact that they were now blatantly showing in a public place.

With her hand still glued to my dick, she took a big gulp on her drink.

'I can't take much more of this.' she said. 'I'm gonna need you soon to fuck my brains out.'

'Shhh, I know, me neither. I'm just about to lose my goddamn mind. What I really want to do first is to put my cock between your big melons. Holy shit...'

As I was saying that, I took another ice cube and reached for her other nipple. She saw me coming and hung on for the surprise. She whimpered at its touch and seemed even more turned on about it. She couldn't stay in place anymore, she was almost dancing back and forth in her seat. Her thighs were so tight together and I could imagine her pussy dripping profusely in her underwear.

As I rubbed the piece of ice on her left nipple, I had the other nipple in my face already. It was natural and just started sucking it again after I rubbed it a little bit with the ice cube. My tongue flicked it up and down, messing up with her nerves. She rolled her eyes and got very agitated in her seat.

'What's the matter?' I said, between mouthfuls. 'Are you gonna cum?'

Her staggered breathing was all she could use for an answer. Deciding to multitask, she took the matters in her own hands and spread her legs, slammed her other hand into her pants to rub her clit, while her other hand still worked furiously on my shaft.

'Are you gonna cum for me?' I repeated.

'Oh fuck...' she whispered, but I knew she wanted to scream.

Every one of her erogenous zones was being solicited right now, apparently working her towards an imminent orgasm. I still had my ice cube rubbing her nipple, flicking it up and down. It was almost an inch long, it felt like I was turning on a light switch. It melted so fast on her hot skin, cold water was running all the way down to my elbow. Her other thick nipple was just succulent in my mouth and I could feel it all soft and erect against my tongue the whole time. And as for her hand, I could only imagine the mess she was working with: her pussy must be gushing like a ripe fruit. She was just thrashing around right now, possessed, on the brink of releasing an immense wave of bliss. The fruit of our labor after the whole evening, the result of our neverending teasing...

'Holy f...' she said, without finishing her sentence.

She squinted her eyes, suddenly curled up in a ball and tensed up all her muscles. Her knees bucked and banged underneath the table, threatening to spill our drinks. And she almost banged her head on the table at the same time. I suddenly felt helpless. She had let go of my dick, which had just released a white discharge all over my shorts... It looked like I just had some kind of mini orgasm, and that I was still hard as steel.

I was observing her go through this intense orgasm by herself and I was so impressed. It looked powerful, unprecedented. I could still watch her big tits bounce around as she was getting washed over with non-stop tremors. She was cumming hard, and I assumed she tried her best to be as silent as possible. She still jerked and spazzed out for a good 30 seconds. I kinda hoped that she was going to leave some pleasure for me, that we could prolong the fun a little bit and... fuck accordingly somewhere else. I wanted to feel her pussy around my dick, this time, as I didn't have a chance to try last time in the mechanical room. And I had a feeling that she was ready, that she was still willing for another go.

With her orgasm finally subsided, I looked around, and made sure nobody noticed too much. I think she remained quiet enough. She finally sat back up against her seat. Her jugs were still all hanging out of her shirt. I couldn't resist cupping and wobbling them again. Goddammit! they felt amazing! Her nipples were still stiff in my palm. She looked a little groggy, and smiled on, content, indulging in my renewed caresses. She downed the rest of her drink, eyes half-shut.

'Mmmmh, I can't get enough of your hands on my tits, Eric. That's what I want to do all day at the office.'

'Nah, you're just saying that because you just blew up in an intense orgasm, my dear. It's just the booze talking. Ahah!'

'No..! Ahahah! It's not truuue, I'm not drunk, you're drunk and... Oh...Oh, my. You're still hard, look at that.'

'Well... Yes, and insanely horny.'

She smacked her lips again, staring at my wet, turgescent cock with a fierce appetite, like a 4 year old would for a huge lollipop.

Suddenly, she fished out some cash from out of her purse, enough to cover the bill, and slammed it against the table. Then, without even covering up, she fucking stood up! She got out of the booth, just like that, tits bare naked and put them all out there in front of the whole dining room. Holy shit... Was anyone going to see this time? Surely! With what she did earlier, I assumed that they were all going to check back and see what's up with this half-naked chick walking in the restaurant. I checked around the room again, but my eyes quickly returned to Isabelle moving around in swift movements, making her huge rack bounce tauntingly, driving me crazy. She was exceeding my wildest fantasies, doing stuff I never thought she'd do. I was flabbergasted, beyond shocked, but at the same time, I was just about to fuck her from behind, right here on the table...

She grabbed my hand quickly, and without even letting me put my dick back in, dragged me out the restaurant through the back door.

'You - me - your backseat - right now!' she laughed as we ran out.

12