Isa's Friend Frank

Story Info
A hike to the pond ended up....not at all how I expected.
2.5k words
4.51
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

My parents died in a car crash when I was five, so I was raised by my uncle. Around the age of nine, they had their own son, Kevin. I grew up with my aunt, uncle and cousin like they were my mom, dad and brother. Around the age of thirteen or so I knew I was different because I like boys more than girls. By the time I was driving, I knew I was gay, as did my parents. My cousin and I grew up like brothers. I called him Kev and he called my Unc, even though my real name is Jimmy.

After graduation I went to college and got my degree and sowed my wild gay oats. I moved back to my home town when I was in my late twenties. Through all this time, Kev and I remained as close as brothers. We both enjoyed the outdoor activities like hiking, biking, fishing and all that. At least once a month we would get together and do some type of outdoor activity.

Kev grew up to be a fantastic young man. He was polite, smart, handsome and loved by the ladies. He dated a lot of girls but the most recent one, Isa, has been his girl for a few years now. She's a pretty from a large family. And nice enough, but can be taxing at time and is relatively vapid in general.

One hot summer day, Kev and I made plans to go hiking. It was a scorcher of a Minnesota day, but we decided to go anyway. On the phone call, Kev asked if I was okay with Isa's brother coming. I didn't mind. Isa was a beautiful girl and, I thought, maybe her brother would be easy on the eyes as well. Fingers crossed and all that. I reminded him to have them bring a change of clothes in their packs as well as water and other necessities. I've been hiking enough to know it's easy to get dirty/muddy and I know I don't want that stuff in my car and I know Kev is just like me in that regard.

I arrived at the trail around 1130AM. It was already super hot already and I was gingerly nursing on my water bottle when Kev's truck arrived. Kev and Isa popped out of the truck, I knew it was going to be a long hike from the look on Isa's face. I honestly don't know why Kev stays with her. He could do so much better in regards to her personality. She must be good in bed is all I could think.

"Unc!" he shouts as he walks towards me and we hug. We are a touchy-feely family. I said hi to Isa when I noticed someone else jumping out of the truck.

"Hey, I'm Jimmy!" I said with a smile as a gorgeous young man made his way towards me. He looked to be around Kev's age (mid-twenties) but his full black beard threw me off his age. Other than that, he was about my size of five eleven. I'm about two twenty five, but I work out three to four times a week. I'm not catwalk model but I'm more than happy to run around shirtless whenever I can.

"Hi. I'm Frank" he said as we shook hands. He smiled at me wildly and I made note to watch this one.

"Let's go guys!" I said as I led the way. "There's a pond up here that's great -- no one knows about it but me and the landowners."

"How far is it?" Isa asked as I rolled my eyes.

"About an hour or so" I replied as nicely as I could.

"That's too far!" Isa protested, much to my chagrin, though I chuckled when I noticed Kev was ignoring her.

Me and the other two guys made conversation as we hiked. Frank kept commenting on how beautiful it was there, how much he loved all the green, etc. I noticed that he and I were in the front of the group, while Kev fell back with Isa. I also noticed Frank's sexy body. His legs were covered in soft looking black hair, his heard, while short, was well trimmed and not a hint of grey, he looked to have the body of a former runner: lean and muscular. His thick forearms, like his legs, were covered in soft looking black hair, and a bit of chest hair poked up through his tank top. Eventually Isa slowed us down. About twenty minutes in to the hike, she twisted her ankle, which caused us all to stop. Kev want back to assist her.

"Isa is not a country girl for sure!" Frank said as he got close to me. His big brown eyes sparkling in the sunlight as it made its way past the trees.

"Yeah...she's not enjoying herself" I replied.

We watch her and Kev for a minute when Kev waived us back.

"Sorry Unc but I think we need to go -- she can't walk all the way there and back" he said.

"No worries -- we can head back. The pond's not going anywhere anytime soon!" I responded.

"Well, why don't you guys go back and Jimmy and I can go to the pond" Frank suggested. "I'd really like to see this pond" he said looking at me with a smile.

We discussed the logistics and Kev and Isa headed back to the truck and Frank and I continued on the trail to the pond. As Kev and Isa rounded the corner to the truck, Frank sped up and got next to me on the trail.

"Damn sure is hot today" he said.

"Yeah, we're sweating like pigs!" I replied, taking off my shirt. I'm proud of my body for a mid thirties guy. I have some grey in my scruff but my body is still pretty tight for my age. While I wanted to cool off, I also wanted to flirt with Frank some.

"Yeah that sounds good to me!" Frank said as he ripped off his tank. His body was fantastic! Muscular chest covered in black hair, with a faint trail that ran down his readily apparent abs, accumulating on a small patch around his belly button. His shoulders were muscular and wide, while two patches of black hair peaked themselves out of under his arms. He caught me staring at him but I tried to play it off as best I could.

Ten minutes later we were wading through grass almost as tall as we are before we made it to the pond. It was quiet with a slight breeze, though the sun was still plenty hot on our skin.

"Wow. This is great!" Frank yelled as he held his arms out to the side. I was just as mesmerized with his natural beauty and the pond. We made out way to the lackluster pier and laid back getting some sun.

"I need some vitamin D Frank!" I said, referring to sunlight.

"Me too -- in both ways" he said as he laid down next to me. Initially I didn't catch my inadvertent double entendre at first. I chuckled when it click with me -- wondering if Frank thought I was flirting or what.

After a while of laying there chatting (Frank was a talked), I sat up, covered in sweat. "I'm gonna' drop my feet in the water for a bit and cool down" I said.

"I think I'm gonna jump in all the way!" Frank said, as his stomach crunched and sat him up quickly.

"Careful to stay out of the mud and away from leaches. Don't want any leaches on your dick!" I said.

"Well, that will be the first dick suck I'd gotten in months if so" Frank said as he jumped in the water.

"Wooo! It's cold" he said as he broke the surface.

"Yeah, but it will feel good once you get use to it" I reassured him.

"Like Sex, huh?" he said as he treaded water staring at me with his wet, bearded smile.

"Careful Casanova. You don't want shrinkage!" I told him.

"Yeah, that would suck!" he said. "Why don't you come on in, old man!"

"Old man?!?" I restated somewhat dumbfounded. "I can still kick your ass!" I said as I jumped in right next to him, sending a cold wave of water over his head. We splashed around in the pond for fifteen minutes or so before I crawled out.

"Who's go shrinkage now?" Frank yelled from the water.

"You just wait, sonny-boy" I yelled at him as I reached for my backpack and its change of clothes. "We should probably get going and check on Isa" I said.

"Yeah I guess" Frank said as he climbed out of the pond. His muscular allowed the pond water to drain off of him erotically. The water dripping from his heard and his chest hair plaster to his chest. I was admiring it when I noticed it: a leach in the middle of his chest right below his collar bone line.

"I told you Frank..." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"A leach" I said pointing to his chest as he started freaking out.

"Calm down. I can remove it just hold still" I said.

I reached up and tried to find it in his chest hair.

"Your hairy ass chest....can barely find it!" I said, shifting as I tried to hid my erection.

"Speaking of hairy ass, you should also check my hairy ass" he said rather honestly.

As I pulled off the leach, a bit of blood ran down his wet chest.

"Turn around and bend over" I said with a chuckle.

"Why Jimmy, you haven't even bought me diner yet!" he said as he turned around.

His ass wasn't as hairy as he made it out to be, but it was nice as hell, round and firm.

"Nope you're clean" I said as I tossed him his pack of clothes.

"Damn" he said turning around. "I was hoping...." he taking a small step towards me "....we could get a little dirty!"

I smiled and reached out and grabbed his wet head, pulling his beard to my lips and exploring his mouth. His beard, that looked coarse and hard, was actually softer than I anticipated.

He reached down and grabbed my wet ass, pulling me closer to him. Our wet bodies became entangled as the sun shown down, burning our wet skin. I could feel his hard cock up against me as I'm sure he could feel mine.

I reached down and grabbed my shirt, drying him off as best I could. I wiped his shoulders and down his hairy chest, then under his arms, down his side and pulled down his boxers. His partially hard dick glistened in the sun. His bush wasn't trimmed, so his dick seemed to erupt from a black mass of darkness. His hairy balls drew up against him as I dried him off. By the time his crotch was dry, he was fully hard. I stepped back to admire this beautiful, bearded young man. If Isa was a female equivalent of this guy, I now know why Kev keeps her around!

I pulled my own shorts off and stood in front of him to see what he thought. I watched his eyes widen, the left side of his mouth go up in a curve and his dick bounce a few times.

"Shit" he said. "You're a sexy mother fucker" he continued. He took in my thirty year old body, which he seemed to love. He bent down on the pier and grabbed my dick. I've always have comments on my dick size. I'm good nine inches long, cut and thick.

"Damn. You're bigger than me!" he said as he inspected my cock. "I've not been with someone bigger than me."

He took my head in to his mouth. He may have not been with someone bigger than him, but he obviously have been with other as his head giving was superior to most guys I've been with. His warm mouth and talented tongue pleasantly tortured my throbbing cock. He was good at this -- probably even better than I am!

I grabbed his head and started face fucking him as he jacked his own cock. I didn't let that go on long, as I wanted to try my skills on that cock of his. We changed spots and I took control of his cock. He moaned and yelled like a crazy person. It was a good thing we were alone! His hairy balls have released themselves and started slapping on my chin, his hairy bush tickling my nose. I reached around and found his hairy hole and slide in a finger. He screamed as I penetrated his ass, then his legs buckled as I found his prostrate and pressed on it with my finger. I could feel his body shaking so I stopped as I didn't want to finish him yet.

"Why did you stop!?" he asked.

"This isn't how I wanted this afternoon to end" I said standing up. I grabbed his bread and pulled him to my mouth while I jacked my own cock. I could head the wet noise my pre-cum made as I lubed my entire shaft. He moaned as I kissed him.

He pulled back. "I can taste my own cock" he said.

"You want to taste something different?" I asked.

"Sure!"

I pushed him down to my cock, held his beard with my left hand and guided my cock in to his mouth with the other. He graciously devoured my cock all the way to my nuts. I could feel his throat squeezing the head of my dick. He started moaning as best he could with my cock in his mouth as his own jacking sped up. I held his face up against my trimmed bush while he jack. He pulled back and shot an enormous load on himself. He screamed the most manly scream I've ever heard. It turned me on so much I jacked my cock two or three times before I unleashed my own juices on his hairy chest.

When we both finished and caught our breath, I looked at Frank and he was covered in white semen, mine and his. One of us even got some on his beard. I stepped back and admired our work.

"That was hot" I said.

"Hell yeah it was!" he said as he stood up, white cum slowly dripping off his black chest hair.

"Think you might need another dip in the pond" I said as I pushed him backwards towards the pond.

"Okay okay" he said pushing my hands off of him. "But I want another round once we get back to your place -- before dinner!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"One of us is going to fuck the other one tonight!" he said. "Can you guess which one?" he asked as he fell back in to the pond.

Gee...I wonder.


Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers