Jock and the Cop Ch. 01

Story Info
A college jock and an alpha cop hook up.
1.9k words
4.59
28.1k
64
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayner
Rayner
145 Followers

"Damn, Jock. Your ass is magic. Your ring is squeezing my cock like a vice," the cop growled in my ear as he sawed in and out of my upturned ass. All I could do was scream into the pillow. I didn't want him to get the satisfaction of hearing me scream like a girl out loud, whimpering like a fucking baby as he royally used my ass to store his nut.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and performed a push up, elevating himself above me to achieve a better angle of leverage. His thick, muscular weight on his arms pressed my shoulders and chest into the mattress, with each thrust of his force, my head would jolt forward before returning to starting position only to be thrust forward again, faster, and faster.

"Arch your back, Jock!" the older man commanded. "Get that muscle butt in the air."

I did as I was told. I spread my legs, my knees pressing into the mattress as I pushed my ass up, giving him an even higher angle. His two-hundred-twenty pounds of ripped, gym trained muscle was heavy on my back, even compared to my two-hundred-pounds of 18 year old athlete's muscle, his body was bigger, more powerful and he was making sure I knew it.

He was hammering away at my butt, slapping skin to skin. My head still buried in a pillow, both hands scrunching the pillow against my ears. He was a verbal motherfucker, and I didn't want to hear the nasty shit he was spewing. I didn't want to hear the pleasure he was receiving from fucking me. I didn't want to hear his words that solidified I had my butt up and full of another dude's cock... and I liked it.

God, I liked it so much and I didn't think I would. I figured I'd get fucked once and then I'd never do it again. But that's not how that story went. After the first time, I sought it out and I sought it out from him, the cop.

I started to push back with my ass, trying to get more of him into me. He slapped my ass and said, "Yeah, that's it, Jock. Flex that pussy." That's when my head shot up out of the pillow. What the fuck did he just say? Did he just say I had a pussy? "Come on, flex it harder. You obviously do a shit-ton of squats. Yeah, got my cock stuck in your college-boy pussy-vice."

"STOP!" I yell at him. "Get the fuck off me, asshole!"

He didn't stop but he did slow down. He lay down on me, his chest to my back. "You do not get to tell me to stop, boy."

"I'm not into this anymore. Get off," I told him with venom in my voice.

"What's the matter, Jock? Your football pussy getting tired? Thought a boy your size could take it."

"You say "pussy" one more time and I will fucking break you in two," I threatened.

The cop stopped but stayed buried in my butt. "Is that what's got your panties in a bunch, Jock? You don't like me calling your hole a pussy?" he taunted me with a sing-song tone in his deep voice. "That's cute."

My years of playing athletics, dealing with homophobic comments on the field and in the locker room; playing the role of the closeted macho, uber-masculine jock did not prepare me for this situation. No scenario in my mind ever included a big, muscular cop calling my new fuck hole a pussy. Is this normal?

I put on my best stone-cold serious expression and told him. "I don't have a pussy, motherfucker. I'm a fucking man."

"Oh, you're a man now, are you? Big, tough football player with a fucking attitude getting fucked by another man and taking my load in your gut for the last month? That's the kind of man you are?"

"Fuck you," I growled, seething with anger. I was new to this. Does every guy who bottoms for a dude get reduced down to the status of a female? If so, I was about to become a full-time top. I didn't mind some of the anticipated guy on guy banter like being razzed; being called a bitch or fuck boy. I figured from watching enough gay porn that was a given. Straight guys said it to each other all the time.

If I didn't know better, I would swear he was getting harder the angrier I got. His cock seems bigger, throbbing. He was slowly corkscrewing his pecker inside me, and it felt fucking good He was taunting me, knowing what to do to me to make me more pliable. It was hard to act mad when my button was being grazed every couple of seconds.

"That's why I like you, Jock. You're mean. You're aggressive. You're built like a Mac truck, but you love to take cock in this sweet, fat muscle ass. Jock, you're hot as fuck but let's face it, you're just a boy in a man's body."

I was silent and humiliated because he was right. I've been in the closet for so long, I just assumed I would stay there. I planned on getting married, having a couple kids and spend the rest of my life playing the role of husband and father and hating every minute of it. But I still was not comfortable with a certain chosen word. It made me feel less masculine and I hated it.

"Cop... I'm gonna warn you one last time," I threatened. "Get out of me."

He laughed loudly, "Warning me? You're fucking WARNING...ME?"

He sounded very angry. I was suddenly afraid. He had me by twenty pounds of muscle and he was a strong motherfucker. He easily threw me around when we fucked. I'm over six-two and my body is no joke.

He screwed into me again. "Now, you listen here you fucking, cocksucking, closeted faggot. You think you can tell me what to do? You think I'm fucking scared of your faggot ass? You can play that alpha shit with your buddies but that doesn't fucking work with me. I'm the fucking alpha here and you, you are just a hot piece of ass."

I struggled under him, but he held me down. "If I say your tight ass is a pussy, then it is. Now that I know it really pisses you off, I may change your nickname to Pussy boy. You like that? I also like knowing that you are this big fucking hunk of muscle walking around being all cocky and shit but really, you're just a panting bitch with a cock in his ass."

He began to fuck me again. Our exchange of words got him worked up. He got off on me being uncomfortable with my sexuality and he was just going to do it more. He was hitting the spot inside me, and I clutched the pillow and bit it hard.

"Now, I'm going to seed you up and maybe do it again before we're done here this afternoon. All you have to do is lay there and look pretty. You can keep struggling if you want, the more you struggle, the more your muscles flex and that makes me want to fuck the shit out of you."

I was grunting and whimpering loudly. The feeling in my ass was beyond amazing. I suddenly didn't care what he thought of me. I couldn't hold back the pleasure he was giving me. I'd play his game if this is what it did to him. This was all hard for me to get to this point in my sex life and I needed a man like him to break me in. He's the kind of man I wanted to be with. If I was going to play the passive role, then it had to be with him.

"You don't want this to be the last fuck, do you, Jock?" he said before he licked my ear. Reminding me he can take it all away in a heartbeat. He knew I was hooked.

I didn't want it to be the last time. No way.

"Huh, handsome? You want this to be the last time I fill you up with cop juice?"

I was still grunting, gyrating my ass but not answering.

He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back. "Answer me, fuck-boy! You want this to be the last time I fuck you?"

"NO!" I yelled out.

"Then stop fighting me and take my fucks. You've been a good boy up til now. Don't fuck this up for yourself. There are a ton of other closeted jocks out there that would love to have my cop bone in their pussies. GOT IT?"

"Yes Sir!" I answered.

"Good boy, Jock," he purred. His pace quickened. "God, I love putting you in your fucking place. Love watching you take cock. You don't look like the kind of guy who takes cock. That's why I love fucking your...PUSSY." And with that, he reared up, jammed his cock in hard and released a river of cum into my jock ass. It was warm, sticky and I could feel his cock pulse inside me. He roared as he did it. He roared like he had just conquered his greatest foe.

Hearing him roar and feeling him shoot inside me sent me over the edge and I felt warm goo between my abs and the sheets as I shot my load into the mattress. It was amazing.

He collapsed onto my back and wrapped his arms around my neck, slightly choking.

"Fuck...," he hissed. "God, you're a fucking fantasy come true, Jock. I've been with some hot men but you by far are the fucking jackpot."

He pulled my head back and I turned it to meet him in a deep, aggressive kiss. He devoured my mouth, sucking my tongue into his mouth. Kissing him was nothing like kissing a girl. I actually didn't mind kissing women but now that I've kissed the cop, I'd never want to kiss another girl. I moaned into his mouth and squeezed my ass cheeks around his still hard cock.

"I could fuck you all day. Would you like that, Jock?"

"God, yes," I replied while trying to catch my breath with his weight on my back.

"You've gotten good at taking my big cop cock. Taking it like a man."

"I'm getting used to it."

"I'll say. Remember that first time? You thought you were being split apart. Now, you can't wait to get fucked."

I smiled thinking of that first time and how over the last month how far I've come. I went from closeted virgin to fuck boy in a short amount of time. He liked to refer to me to as his fuck-boy, and I liked that. I'm not even sure he knows my real name. He just calls me Jock. He's a total narcissist and uses his uniform to get what he wants so I call him Cop.

"Yeah, I remember. Was fucking scared. My ass hurt for days."

He ran his hands over my forearms and biceps. "Damn, Jock. Love your guns. So fucking masculine, big cut muscle."

I chuckled, loving how my body turned him on.

"You like my big biceps, Cop?" I flirted as I flex them.

"I just want to lick'em," he growled.

I felt his weight shift and his cock slide out with a wet slurp. I grunted with slight pain at the sudden void I felt in my ass.

"On your back," he commanded with a smile.

Rayner
Rayner
145 Followers