All Comments on 'Iscariot Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FIRST TIME!

Knew Geiger wasn't what h appeared to be from the get-go!

Don't know how or why maybe "intuition" maybe "instinct" or some combination of both. Just knew it was contrary to IC's MO to create such dissemination and distrust in the rank and file.

Now have some how a golfer who just had a hole-in-one must feel.

And just maybe after hours and hours of reading enjoyment was able to get into WW's head for a few seconds!

Thank you for the enjoyment and the opportunities to once in awhile NOT BE AMONG the WEAK MINDED!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

Bsanderson10Bsanderson10about 4 years ago
Another Wifewatchman thriller.

Awesome as always. I'm very happy that you're continuing with this series. The stories of the Iron Crowbar are of the best quality here on Literotica as well as many other sites. Please keep the content coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

I have to say you really got this episode nailed down very well, without the little clues you planted it would have been near impossible to understand how Teddy Parker came out of this alive, Keep your stories coming, they are very enjoyable reading even though we have to wait for weeks to read your new ones///////

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Congrats

Congrats to those who were not fooled, and realized that this was one of the Iron Crowbar's deceptions. If you read back in the stories all the way to 'Schoolhouse Rock', you'll see the beginnings of Operation ISCARIOT.

I also did not intend this story to come out now, the Lent Season leading to Easter. This story has been on the 'whiteboard', planned out, for a long time. But it's a nice coincidence that it was published at this time.

madmaniacmadmaniacabout 4 years ago
Wow.

Yet another masterpiece from you my friend, long may it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very good story, but Dr. Martin Luther King and dotard ronald reagan in the same sentence is the biggest pile of shit I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Railfans

I was impressed by the inclusion of the Virtual Railfan cameras at La Plata and Flagstaff. I have a VR membership, and spend too much time watching them, as well as Railstream. Hopefully this means you might be a railfan also. Keep the stories coming!!!!!

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

Excellent story as always. I really like trying to put the clues together but usually fail, lol. Looking forward to the next one! *****

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Comments

Anon/MLK/Reagan - My comment on MLK Jr. and Ronald Reagan was that in each of their cases, one man made a huge difference (and for good). Reagan does not get the credit he deserves for a lot of things; heck, his own Party tried to assassinate him to install Elder Bush as President...

Railfans - Yes, I'm a railfan, too... and you've probably seen me on the La Plata chats. "Judges your scores please." :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not gonna lie....

....kind of a bittersweet ending. I knew (hoped) Geiger was undercover. I was hoping for a more thorough redemption of Geiger. Still a great read as always, just a minor gripe because something about Geiger made me want to root for him.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/Not gonna lie

Methinks you might be pleased with future stories that will have Mr. Geiger in them...

BlueMajixBlueMajixabout 4 years ago
Bowser would Proud

While scrolling through my Facebook news-feeds, I ran across a feed from ilovemydog about a shelter dog that had came in with 2 broken legs. after he had healed a nice couple adopted him. Several weeks after he was at his forever home "Peanut" started racing around the house barking at his new mom & dad. They finally let him out the back door, when peanut took off at full speed to the field behind his new home with mom & dad in hot pursuit. Mom & dad finally caught up to Peanut in the field next to a 3-year old little girl curled in a ball naked. An investigation found the little girl was living in deplorable conditions. Family Services removed her from the bad home. Peanut saved a little girl just like Bowser. Story made me think of Bowser.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
BlueMajix/Bowser

Yes, you're spot-on about it: I'd said at the time that the Bowser-finding-Marie story was based on true events. And the story of that outstanding rescue dog Peanut was indeed that true-story inspiration for Bowser's heroism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

What a captivating read!

While reading through the story something keeps telling me that "all isn't what it seems "...

I am so happy Parker is okay and Geiger has not gotten to the dark side

I have grown fond of Geiger because of what he's been through the past submissions I know what's like to be in his position... I was expecting a total redemption but I've learned to count my apples where it matter(nt sure I got the phrase right)....

Can't wait to see where u go with this (Madden n Geiger story)....

You're by far the author on this website,I never get bored with ur stories all this years ,the hunger for them is still the same if not more. I am an happy addict

keep ' em coming, I for one don't mind the sex at all

Thanks

...Godian...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Casting Aspersions', has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago
An excellent chapter.

It was nice to see Mr.Big finally

and solidly nailed. The Geiger

gambit was also a nice twist.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

OMG I got it wrong and thought your mindset had changed and you were willing to write off some major characters. So pleased it worked out as it did. And now Alison is back; financed by Don?? Great writing again. J

Now for a serious issue. Apart from a great appreciation of books and music what is your interest in trains. Don is always sitting watching a train coming into his town and then you send Teddy and Holly off on train journeys!!!

AngusMAngusMalmost 2 years ago

What can I say but EXCELLENT

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****That was a good read with a fine ending. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iscariot Ch. 04 Previous Part
Iscariot Series Info