Isekai, West Virginia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And pushed Mike over the edge.

He thrust into her once more, groaning hungrily as his balls tightened and he came inside of her, gasping softly. His balls twitched and his warm flood of seed poured into her, stretching her belly, flowing around his dick. Adding his eager spunk to her own slippery juices. She trembled, her eyes closed, her mouth opened, their bodies gleaming with eager sweat. She gasped softly, then laughed quietly. "Oh Gods..."

"Wow," Mike whispered.

"Oh gods that was good," she groaned again. "Oh fuck."

"Did I do...good?" Mike asked, hesitantly.

"Mmm, you did amazing, babe," Quell crooned. "God, I haven't had a dick like that in years."

Mike blinked. "Years?"

"Mmhm," she said, eyes closing. "We...lost so many menfolk in the fighting..."

Mike opened his mouth, then closed it.

"How many goblins were in Nilbog?" he asked.

"Mm, a thousand or so," she said, quietly. "Mostly women."

Mike blinked slowly.

Isekai's population trended towards male - it was a demographic shift that had happened relatively recently and was due to the changing job markets and the fact it was a relatively small town. There were, last guess, several hundred bachelors here, all waiting for their chance to get out and...and...

"And we're all so fucking horny, I can't even tell you," Quell said, laughing softly. "I don't normally fuck people who save my life. But godsdamn. I needed that."

Mike started to do the math.

"Isekais do have harems," he whispered. "according to Damion."

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!"

Mike laid back. Quell cuddled against him. And to Mike's amazement? He fell asleep almost immediately.

TO BE CONTINUED