All Comments on 'Island Adventure'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

I hate stories about writers writing stories about writers…

ReadyOneReadyOne5 months ago

Idiot.

.

Elle failed the test from the beginning. No need to visit the island. No need to verify her choice. Certainly no need to stay past desert.

.

He should have held firm and not taken Elle in when she returned home.

.

And why/how the hell did Ellen get involved after the weekend? Remember she was a paid whore.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

No fidelity in these women either. It's like a desert out there. 5*

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

... and the author needs to study pronouns ... subjects: he, she, ... objects: him, her, ...

Almost every story gets these 50-50 guesses wrong. him needs to stop that.

c24jc24j3 months ago

I liked this story. For those who think she fucked Plato after Donnie left . . . given that she was hysterical about losing him, it's highly unlikely. She took a chance on a fantasy, and stood to lose the person she loved most in the world if she followed through . . . she did almost lose him . . . lesson learned. Plus, Plato was pretty much humiliated and made to NOT look suave and in control . . . he was left as a totally unattractive option . . . no one would have wanted him at that point.

As for taking her back . . . questionable . . . on the other hand, as I said, I believe lesson learned. Chances are if he dropped her, the next person he got with would be more likely to cheat . . . and if they knew his history, they'd keep it a secret . . . so he MIGHT end up married to a cheater and never know it . . . maybe even raising kids that weren't his. While with Erin, I think he could be fairly certain she'd learned a lesson. Given that it took a year and he got a prenup, I suppose he waited until it was pretty much certain.

I wasn't crazy about bringing Elle back into the story. It almost appeared as if maybe HE couldn't keep his word. but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well that took a left turn at the end...

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 days ago

Quite a good story! The hero won the day and the lady stayed true (well we’ll go with that anyway)!! Would have liked it even better if the big conniving rich guy had got more than a sudden bath!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous