Island Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,496 Followers

I laughed. "Only one way to find out."

She took a step toward me. Then she stopped. She said, "We can't do that here. Much as I think we might want it." She turned and ran. She wasn't as fast on land as in the water. I easily caught up to her, and we reached the deck. The other two were nowhere to be seen. I wondered if it had happened already.

Elle said, "So, you actually do that stuff you write?"

"Yes. Well, I mean I can't jump over buildings. I try to see whether it's somewhat plausible for Rick to do stuff."

Elle stared at me. I had lost my erection until that stare. It came back, as she knew it would. She was a woman who had the power.

I said, "Elle, lay off. I am married to a wonderful woman, and I'd like it to stay that way. I'm asking, as a favor, don't.....just not....geez."

Elle laughed, "A tongue tied writer. Oh, my!"

I said, "Let's see what those two are up to, eh?"

"Does it matter to you?"

"Oh yes. Please, Elle, I want you to understand that I will not be.....sleeping with you this weekend. Whatever Erin chooses to do. I'll leave, if it comes to that. And, I'll likely regret what I've just said for a long time." I smiled at her.

"I warn you, Donald. I'm not so easy to shake off." She reached out and stroked my erection. Just once. Then she walked into the house. I waited a few minutes before I followed. I saw no one as I went upstairs to change. But our shower was running when I got to our room. As soon as I heard it, it stopped. No voices. Erin opened the door, wrapped in a towel. She started when she saw me.

She said, "Did Elle get you yet?"

"No. Please understand Erin. I won't go with Elle. I hope you won't go with Mr. G. We spoke about it. The situation remains the same. What did the two of you get up to while we were swimming?

"He showed me the pool and tennis court. And there's a gym downstairs."

"No hanky-panky?" I didn't believe there could have been much because it would have been too risky. They had no idea how long Elle and I would be gone. And I was sure that they had watched us for a while as we swam.

"No. He was a gentleman."

"Great. But sooner or later he's coming after you, and you know it."

"Yeah. And she's coming after you. He has as much chance of getting me as she does of getting you." She gave me a smirk.

"That's not very comforting. BUT, I won't. And you better not."

"Or what?"

"We already spoke. Nothing's changed."

She said, "Drinks and snacks at five. Let's fuck now." She dropped the towel.

I admit that I was still worked up by Elle. I jumped Erin's bones with a true fervor. And she reciprocated. When we were finished, we realized that windows were open.

Erin said, 'Oh, well. We are married, after all."

I glanced out the window. Elle was sitting in a chaise about twenty feet from us. She looked up. She smiled. She waved. She reached down the front of her shorts. I fled the window.

Erin noticed that I was hard again. She stared at me. Then she looked out the window. She stood mesmerized for some time. There was a moan outside. Erin turned back to me.

She said, "Jesus, Donnie. Forget you, she could have me. You're toast!"

"Just because I'm hard, doesn't mean I'll give in."

Erin laughed at me. "You need to beg her to let up. You have no chance otherwise."

"I already did that. It didn't seem to work."

"I believe Plato has given her the assignment. So he can fuck me. This is all so bizarre. But. You have to admit, it holds your interest."

"Erin, I promise you that I won't do it. You sure helped me out just now, though."

She looked at me. I was still erect. "Sure. We can fuck every two hours. That might do it. Maybe."

She grabbed my cock. She said, "Mine!" Then she turned away to dress.

We made it down to the main room, in casual dress. For me that was docker shorts and a collared shirt. Erin wore a dress, and let her hair down. High heeled sandals also. She looked hot, no doubt.

Mr. G was having a beer when we arrived. He said, "Hi, Donald, how was your swim with Elle?"

"It was great, Mr. G, she's a talented swimmer."

"One of many talents she has. Call me Plato."

"Okay. That's a famous name. I like it."

"He was a famous guy. My father, rest his soul, loved reading about him."

Elle came in. She was wearing a dress as well, also with heels. The dress seemed modest, but it wasn't modest on her. I'm sure Erin felt a bit.....unsure. And, I figured, that was part of the play. Elle would outshine Erin, who would, in turn, try for validation by getting her man Plato.

I moved to Erin and put my arm around her shoulders.

Plato said, 'There's wine, mixed drinks, beer, and some pretzels. Pretzels are my favorite." He was munching on one as he spoke.

The four of us chatted for a while. Then Elle took me to show me the place. It was impressive. The gym had some great equipment. I asked, "Does Plato use this?"

"He lifts weights." She pointed to a bench that had a barbell set up. A heavy one. I slipped onto the bench, under the weight. I lifted it carefully off the stand and pumped five with it. I put it back.

Elle was standing right above me. She stared, in her way. She said, "He only does three. Then he rests." She was actually breathing hard.

I picked the barbell back up and did another eight. Then I set it back. I said, "Everyone has their strengths."

"And you have so many. You know what my role is supposed to be this weekend?"

"To seduce me so that Plato can fuck Erin?"

"Yes. It has happened before. I always complete the assignment, even if it usually isn't so pleasant. But you will be more than pleasant, I think." She gave me a killer smile.

"If I beg you, will you stop?" I really meant that. She seemed to believe that I was joking.

She said, "No. But I will take pleasure in seeing you beg." She sashayed up the stairs. I waited until my erection subsided, and went up.

The three of them were huddled together talking in the main room. They stopped when I came in.

Plato said, "Have something to drink, Donald. Beer, maybe?"

I glanced at the bar. I walked behind it and took an unopened bottle of Corona out, opened it. The others had wine.

We chatted some more. Then I asked, "Have you all finished your plotting, or should I go outside?"

That caused an uncomfortable silence.

Elle just watched the other two, mainly Erin. Erin looked to Plato. He said, "So, no secrets. I...."

Just then Simon came in and announced dinner.

We went to the dining room, where there were dishes laid out on the Buffet. It was a family style serve-yourself.

We sat at one end of a large table. Water had been poured, but I had my beer, and drank no water. The interruption eased the tense situation that I had created, and we chatted amiably about politics and baseball. Plato was a Yankees fan. Erin and I went for the Orioles and Nationals. Elle liked the Pirates, being from Johnstown.

A desert was served by Simon - Tiramisu. I skipped mine. Plato appeared to notice this.

"No dessert? It's great."

"I have to keep my waistline in check."

"Bah! You have no body fat. I saw when you swam. You have not had any water. Just beer."

"Plato, as I told my wife before we came, my trust tank is empty. Can you blame me?"

Erin said, "You believe that they'd drug you? That's so crazy. Don't be this way, Donald."

I smiled at her. I pushed the water glass and Tiramisu over to Plato. "Eat and drink, my man."

Plato sat, stone faced. Then he said, "Simon!" When Simon appeared, Plato said, "Please clear the table now." Simon saw what had happened with the placement of the water and dessert. He picked up what had been my water glass, and the uneaten Tiramisu and took them away.

Elle said, "Shall we go to the patio. There'll be music, and we can dance."

Erin and Plato said nothing. I got up and gave Elle my arm. I escorted her to the patio.

When we got there, she turned to me, "You really called him on the food and water. Do you actually believe he'd.....drug you?"

"Do you?"

"Maybe. I wouldn't have thought so. But he didn't take any of either."

"And he had his guy take them away."

The other two came out and some soft music began. I walked to Erin and took her elbow, whisked her away from Plato and onto the open area. We danced. She was normally a good dancer, but was stiff to start. She loosened up, though. She pressed herself against me, whispered in my ear, "I love you, Donnie. Always."

"I love you, too, Erin." We danced on. The number stopped and we sat at a table with Plato and Elle.

The music started again, and Elle rose, extending her hand to me. She took me out to the floor. We danced. I saw that Plato was dancing with Erin.

Elle was possibly the world's best distraction. She had me in some sort of trance, with her sweet subtle smell, and her curvy body. Each time she worked on me, I immediately rose to the occasion. This time, too.

I saw Plato with his hands on Erin's ass. And I did not see her push them away. I broke off with Elle. I covered the short distance to Erin and Plato, and simply stood looking at them.

Erin saw and tried to step away from Plato. He kept his hands on her ass. She pushed gently on his chest, and said, "I don't want a problem here, Plato. Let go." He did. But he took her hand and led her back to the table.

Elle followed me back, and we sat. She was very close to me. Erin had Plato's hand, as they sat next to each other.

Plato said, "I'm very disappointed in you, Donald. Elle is a fantastic lover. She will give you one of the most intense and delightful experiences of your life. Yet, you deny her the chance."

"I have a wife. No trade."

That's were we came in at the start. I turned to Erin and said, "It's him or me. No in between."

She took her hand from his. But she looked at me and said, "It's only for the weekend. Monday, back to normal. Can't you have some fun with Elle?"

I gave her a stare. "You would do this? No joking. You would? Even though it meant we were over?"

"No. I don't see why it would mean that, but....I won't."

I extended my hand to her, and she took it. I pulled her to me and gave her the hottest kiss I could, rubbing my hands up and down her body.

I stepped back from her. I had some tears. I choked out some words that almost killed me to say, "The fact that you would have fucked this guy means we're over. We're done."

I turned and went to the stairs. She screamed, "No, Donnie, NO!" I made it to the top of the stairs, got my bag that I had packed before and went out the back fire escape. I made a call. And I jogged away into the darkness, sobbing. I heard more screaming as I ran.

About twenty minutes later I heard the plane. It landed near the south dock, and taxied up. My buddy Todd Jacobs flew it. I was walking toward it when Plato and Simon showed up.

Plato screamed, "Oh, no, you asshole. You don't get to run. You have to stay here and calm your wife down." He charged at me. I was on the dock. Plato was out of control, and in no fit state to fight. Simon stayed back, possibly because Todd had a pistol aimed at him.

I threw Plato into the water. He floundered around, screaming. "You're fired, asshole. You hear me. Fired."

I stepped onto the plane, and Todd taxied off. We flew to a small lake near Dulles. He had a car for me. I paid him for the service, and drove home to Alexandria. It was a dark and lonely drive.

Our house was also dark. I let myself in. I looked around. Pictures of us in happier times. Pictures of our folks. I was overcome and simply sat in my chair, staring at nothing.

I fell asleep there. I was awakened at eight am by the sound of a car outside. I looked out, to see Erin getting out of a hire car of some sort. She carried her bag to the door, unlocked it and came inside. I stood there looking at her, and she stood still, looking at me. She looked a mess. Probably no worse than I did.

She said, "In my whole entire life I never fucked up like this. I never will again. Never. I don't

want to lose you, Donnie."

I shrugged. "Erin, I mean, what did you think would happen when you decided to let Plato fuck you? You thought I could overlook that? Because of Elle?"

"I was stupid, Donnie. So stupid."

"Well, tell me, did you and Plato set this all up?"

She looked down. "Not exactly. He suggested, when we got there, that there could be a switch. And, honestly, I did see it coming, even before. I thought I would say no, and that would be it."

"But you didn't say no. You said yes."

"Only if you went with Elle. I saw how much you wanted her. You were hard whenever you were around her."

"And after? You think we would just resume our marriage, have kids, all that? With me knowing...with us knowing that we couldn't trust each other."

"I....saw it as an interlude. Where we both....had exceptional experiences."

I smiled at her. "I can understand why you thought my experience with Elle would be top rate. But why did you believe that Plato would be better than me?"

"He had me hot for him. He's older and powerful. He knew what to do to get me, I guess. I never thought he'd be better than you. Different, though."

"So, Erin, how do I know this won't happen again? There are other guys like Plato in the world, and he's still around."

"I wasn't going to cheat, Donnie. All of it was right in front of you. I only thought you'd....agree. Now, I mean, you turned her down. So, I know you'd never agree, not if you turned her down."

"Yeah. Well, I don't know. To me you're not the woman I met and married. She wouldn't move to get fucked by some other guy."

"Donnie, can we please....can we see what happens? And, you know we always had great sex. We'd both miss that. We can keep that up while you spend the rest of your time not trusting me."

She stood up and took off all her clothes. I thought about looking away. I didn't. She took me upstairs. One thing we always had, and probably always will, is complete sexual compatibility. Once we hit the sack, we always mesh.

So, I let her come home.

TEN YEARS LATER:

I was picking up the kids from the school bus. It was three-fifteen. Jessica is eight, and Robert six. Ellen, not in school yet, is three. I was the stay-at-home dad - a writer. But I had a nice woman who came to help, so I could write.

It took over a year before I trusted Erin enough to allow her to go off the pill. When she did, though, it sent our sex life through the roof. The idea that I was knocking her up - just turned us on so much.

I completed my contract with my old publisher. Sally and I went to another one. The first book I wrote was about the Island Adventure. It was somewhere close to the truth. Well, okay, I had to hang from the plane's pontoon and climb aboard the plane, after beating up Simon - and his henchmen.

Well, also, the wife character was drugged to make her want the villain. But the villain got tossed into the ocean and all.

The book sold a ton, and I got a movie deal, that also included three of my earlier books. Plato couldn't bitch about the semi-true new book, in which he appeared as Socrates. If he did, he'd be embarrassed by the truth of what happened.

Erin has two stores now. They make some money. I make a lot. Before I accepted her back totally, she signed a post-nup. It applies to both of us. No infidelity.

Now, as the school year started, I was walking the oldest two back home when a car pulled into our driveway.

It was a small red sporty model. Out came an outstanding pair of legs, followed by the rest of the most beautiful woman in the world. Ellen smiled and waved to the kids. They ran up to her, shouting "Auntie Ellen, Auntie Ellen." She took them into her arms, and fussed over them.

Young Ellen greeted her at the door as she walked into the house.

I poured her some seltzer - her favorite, and said, "Erin will be home soon. I made a heavy salad. And, your room is all set."

BUT, that's a whole nother story.

END.

demander
demander
1,496 Followers
12