Island Discipline Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy sighed in relief as she let herself into her apartment and leaned back against the front door. She couldn't remember the journey home, her mind still reeling, trying to assimilate what had happened today. She had thought that her ordeal was over when she left the island behind her only to be brought crashing down this morning in David Bourne's office. She still couldn't believe that he was the unseen man who had directed her ordeal. He had seemed so unassuming. Now a never-ending series of humiliating episodes flashed before her eyes. She shuddered as she remembered the photographs he had laid in front of her. The images appalled her.

Turning, she locked and bolted the front door and made her way through the living room and bedroom, not stopping until she reached the bathroom. She turned the taps onto full in the shower and upped the temperature until steam rose in clouds. She undressed and hesitated as she remembered David's commands. She was to deliver the entire outfit, including her very expensive brogues, to him in his office tomorrow morning. She briefly considered defying him, but then the images on the photographs rose once more before her eyes. There was no way she could risk anyone seeing those! She was completely trapped. Biting her lip, she took each item of clothing and neatly folding it, before placing it in a pile, shoes on top.

She stepped into the shower and let the hot water cascade over her body. She sighed as she felt her muscles start to relax. Although the welts were still highly visible, they no longer stung as the water hit them. Kristy reached for the shampoo and worked her hair into a lather before rinsing and conditioning. She then poured a liberal amount of shower gel into her hands and thoroughly scrubbed her skin, trying to wash away the humiliation she had suffered. She paused as David's words came back to her. He had informed her that she must be completely clean for his inspection tomorrow and she knew he meant she must give herself an enema in the morning. She wondered how she was going to do this as she had never done this before.

Closing her eyes, she decided to worry about that later. Rinsing the conditioner from her hair she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body and another around her head. She sat down in front of her dressing table and went to pick up her favourite moisturiser. Her heart started to pound as she realised that something was very wrong. None of her usual cosmetics were present. Instead there was one bottle of cleanser, one of toner and one moisturiser, all of them budget brand. Frantically she pulled open the dressing table drawers. Gone were all her high end cosmetics, replaced once again with budget brands. She put a shaking hand to her mouth and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Someone had been in her apartment!

She jumped up and ran to her drawers, pulling them open. Where once she'd had a choice of underwear ranging from La Perla to Wicked Weasel, now there was very little left. Despite frantic searching, she could find no panties and all her bras had been removed, replaced by ones that fastened at the front and ranged from half to quarter cups. There was nothing there that would decently cover her breasts! She opened the drawer containing her pantyhose and again was met with nothing that she recognised. The drawer now contained a selection of hold-ups, stockings and garter belts.

She numbly moved to her wardrobe, dreading what she would find. As she opened the doors she could see at a glance that this too had been rearranged. Gone were all her trouser suits and double breasted jackets, replaced with single breasted ones and full skirts. These ranged from short pleated ones reminiscent of a schoolgirl to longer lengths, but none reached lower than just below the knee. There were one or two pencil skirts and the outfit that she had determined to throw away was now neatly hung on the rail. Gone were all the blouses with high necks and that fastened at the back. They had been replaced low cut blouses that buttoned down the front and others, more modest looking but still buttoning at the front. Finally, and she swallowed hard as she noticed them, there were a couple of blouses that were almost sheer. If she wore one of those, there would be no concealing the type of bra she was wearing, if indeed she was allowed to wear one!

She went to her shoe cupboard, now dreading what she would find. This too had not escaped attention. All of her flat shoes had gone, to be replaced with some with very high heels. Her jaw dropped as she noticed the height of the heels. Some of them were 5 inches high! Surely she wasn't expected to wear these?

Dazed, she walked back to her bed and slumped down onto it. She put her head in her hands and her shoulders shook as she gave in to a prolonged bout of weeping. The invasion of her apartment affected more than anything that had happened to her over the weekend. That had been in unfamiliar surroundings, with the promise of eventual release. Now she felt violated to the very core of her being. Here, where she had felt safest and most secure, her life had been completely overruled. The statement was clear. She was no longer in charge of any part of her life!

How long she sat on the bed she didn't know, but eventually pangs of hunger roused her and she made her way to the kitchen, still wrapped in a towel as all her robes had also disappeared. She went to the fridge, intending to pour herself a large glass of white wine only to be greeted by completely different contents from those that had been there when she left that morning. Gone was the smoked salmon, cream cheese, paté and all those little luxuries that she treated herself to. In their place was a range of salad vegetables, low fat spreads and fruit. Dully, she closed the door and moved to the cupboards, almost anticipating what she would find there. Sure enough, all signs of luxury foods had gone. There was no more chocolate, no snacks, no bagels. Instead there were crispbreads, low calorie cereals and other foodstuffs that she would never usually touch in a million years!

She sat down at the kitchen table staring about her in despair. Even control over what she could eat had been taken away from her! A ray of hope dimly flickered in her mind. She often ordered take-out from one of several restaurants. The menus should be in her kitchen drawer. Jumping up, she pulled open the drawer and found ...... nothing. Every single menu had disappeared. Frantically she searched the address book she kept in the same place. Every single page that had contained a phone number for a restaurant had been systematically removed.

Her legs gave way under her and she slumped to the floor, weeping uncontrollably. Eventually her sobs died away. Her eyes were puffy and sore and the towel was slipping off her head. Gathering what remained of her dignity, she moved back into the bedroom and mechanically started to dry her hair. By now she didn't even bother looking for a night gown. She just wrapped her towel tighter around her body and made her way back to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge once more, she scanned its contents. She finally decided on a chicken fillet and salad. She looked around for a frying pan, but wasn't really surprised when she couldn't find one. Resigned, she placed the chicken onto a rack and slipped it under the grill while she prepared herself a salad. As there was nothing else to hand, she created a dressing from balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and drizzled it over the leaves. When the chicken was done, she placed it on the plate together with the salad and settled down to eat. She barely tasted the meal, she was in such a state of shock.

When she'd finished, she decided she might as well go to bed and watch the news. Maybe by focussing on current events she could take her mind off her situation for a while. She turned down the quilt and slid underneath, flicking on the flat screen Bose television mounted on her wall. The screen flickered into life but the scene it showed wasn't the news. Instead she saw an image of herself bound in place with David fucking her face and Sue pumping into her wearing a strap on dildo. Her mouth went dry as the scene played out. She should have switched off the television but she was frozen in place. She watched in horror as David finally pulled out and shot his semen all over her face and breasts. Then the scene changed. Once more she was bound in place, this time on her hands and knees and she was eating Sue's pussy as David took her in the ass. Unbelievably, she could feel herself getting moist and her nipples hardened. Her hand moved to her pussy and she was amazed to feel how wet she was. On the screen Sue moaned and Kristy felt a tremor shoot through her. Fascinated, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the screen and she started to remember vividly how it had felt to have her mouth buried in the other woman's pussy, the musky scent of her sex filling her nose. Although she had hated being forced into that position, if she were honest with herself, she realised that she had enjoyed bringing the woman to a climax. Her final words were still ringing in her ears. Her mistress (and she startled herself by thinking in this way) had told her she was very talented. She couldn't help but feel a small surge of pride in this.

Finally the screen faded to black. Exhausted by the multiple shocks to her system, Kristy fell deeply asleep.

The sound of her mobile phone woke Kristy the next morning. Blinking sleep out of her eyes, she fished her phone from her bag. The message icon was showing on the screen. She frowned, wondering who would be sending her at 6am in the morning. Opening the text, she almost dropped the phone in shock as she read the message.

"Inside your bathroom cabinet is an enema bag. Make sure you use it before coming to work!"

She set the phone down on her bedside table with shaking hands and moved like a sleepwalker to the bathroom. She opened the door to the bathroom cabinet and sure enough, there was an enema bag placed inside, complete with instructions for use. There was also a tube of lubricant set beside it. Kristy was stunned by the level of control being imposed upon her. It seemed there was no aspect of her current life that was being overlooked.

Swallowing hard, she filled the enema bag with warm, soapy water and taking it and the tube of lubricant, she stepped into the shower. As she did so, she noticed a new hook set into the wall, at just the right height to hang the enema bag. Her throat dry, she hung the bag on the hook and opened the tube of lubricant, squeezing a generous amount onto her finger. Gritting her teeth, she smeared the lubricant around the tight opening of her ass before tentatively inserting a finger up inside her back passage. To her surprise, it entered smoothly and she felt a small tremor as her body reacted to her finger being inserted.

Withdrawing her finger, she took the nozzle and hose of the enema bag and slowly eased it into her back passage, grimacing in distaste at the action she was being forced to do. She knew without a doubt, however, that David would be true to his word, and that she would be inspected later. She shuddered to think what he might do if he found she had disobeyed his orders! When she felt she had inserted the hose as far as it would go she released the clamp on the tube and felt the warm water flow inside her. She had not realised how much liquid the bag held until she felt uncomfortably full and noticed that the bag was still not empty. Gritting her teeth, she endured, her bowel now fully distended with liquid.

Finally the bag was empty and Kristy leant her head against the wall of the shower for support. She had been instructed to keep the liquid inside her for ten minutes before being allowed to release. After only five minutes, however, she couldn't take any more and withdrew the apparatus from her ass. The warm water flooded out of her and she sighed with relief before turning on the shower and letting the hot water cascade over her trembling muscles. As she stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body, she heard her phone go off again, signalling the arrival of another text message. Dreading what she would find, she opened the message.

"You will wear your hair in a French Braid" was the instruction.

She closed her eyes, trying to draw strength. Whilst it wasn't the dreaded plait that her hair had been put into at the weekend, it was close enough that she couldn't avoid the memories and she was sure this was the reasoning behind the instruction.

Towelling herself dry she moved to the drawers to select her underwear for the day. She had been instructed to wear a silk blouse and was acutely aware that this would show the slightest changes to her breasts. Desperately, she hunted through the selection of bras that had been placed in her drawers. None of them were fuller than a half cup, meaning that the slightest movement would cause her nipples to work free. Swallowing hard, she finally chose one in deep blue satin. Next she chose a pair of nearly nude hold-up stockings as the pencil skirt she had been instructed to wear was far too tight for her to wear a garter belt.

Moving to the wardrobe, she pulled out the charcoal grey suit and blue silk blouse and returned to the bed. Putting on the bra, she had to admit that the silk felt good against her skin, but as she had feared, when she bent down to smooth the stockings up her legs, her nipples popped free. Although it was illogical, as there was nobody there to see her, Kristy nevertheless blushed in embarrassment as she hastily tucked them back inside her bra. She quickly drew on her blouse, buttoning it as far as it would go, pulled on her skirt and went to choose her shoes. Again her heart sank as she surveyed what had been left for her. There was nothing under a 3" heel, and most were at least 4" or 5"! She finally selected a smart pair of black pumps, edged in blue and with a 4" heel, slipped them onto her feet and walked unsteadily to the dressing table to apply her make-up and put her hair into the dreaded French Braid. When she was satisfied that she was presentable, she teetered on the high heels through to the kitchen for breakfast.

She opened the cupboard and hunted for her favourite coffee but all she could find was a selection of black and green teas. Yet another demonstration that control of her life had been taken from her! She noticed with some relief that there was a jar of honey available – she didn't think she could have faced unsweetened tea! She boiled a kettle and set the tea to brew whilst she saw what was available for her to eat. She eventually selected a high fibre cereal and sitting down at the kitchen table proceeded to consume a very unappetising breakfast, washing it down with the green tea.

She glanced at the clock and realised she would need to make a move if she were not to arrive late at the office for the second day in a row. Grabbing her car keys and purse, she shrugged into her jacket, startled as the movement caused her nipples to rub against the silk of her blouse. Hastily, she tucked them back inside her bra, making a mental note not to make sudden moves for the rest of the day!

She walked through reception in a daze, nodding vaguely at colleagues who greeted her along the way. As she reached her office, Susan was waiting for her, a cup of steaming liquid in her hand. For the first time that morning, Kristy smiled. At least here she would be able to have a decent cup of coffee.

"Just put it on my desk please, Susan" she said, walking towards her chair.

Amazed at the polite request, Susan did as she asked, placing the cup on the desk in front of her boss.

Looking down, Kristy frowned. "What's this?" she demanded.

"It's green tea, as per your email!" Susan replied, puzzled.

"My email?" Kristy queried.

"Yes, you sent me an email last night saying that you felt you needed to detox and that from now on you would be drinking green tea. I did put a spoon of honey into it, I hope that's okay?" Susan said.

Kristy opened her mouth to deliver a blistering tirade but realised it would do no good. Her secretary wasn't aware that the email didn't come from her and Kristy did not want her to get any hint that someone else was controlling her boss' life now.

"Oh that's right," she said instead. "Sorry, I had a bad night and forgot I sent the email. You may go."

"Um, did you want to go through your morning's schedule, Ms McCall?" Susan asked tentatively, amazed that her boss would admit to any weakness.

"As far as I was aware, I have the morning free!" Kristy replied.

"Actually, Mr Bourne has scheduled a follow-up meeting to the one you had yesterday," Susan informed her.

Kristy's heart sank. She knew what was in store for her!

"What time?" she asked.

"11:00am, same time as yesterday," her secretary replied.

"Very well. Please inform Mr Bourne that I will be there," Kristy instructed.

As her secretary left the room, she put her head in her hands and closed her eyes. There was no escape! David Bourne had exerted complete control over her life with an ease that took her breath away. There seemed to be no detail that he had overlooked.

The morning seemed to fly by and all too soon it was time for Kristy to present herself at David's office. Squaring her shoulders, she walked down the corridor, acutely aware of her nipples precariously contained within the bra, the lining of her tight skirt rubbing against her bare ass. She felt completely exposed and vulnerable.

Helen looked up as she approached. "Ah Ms McCall. Mr Bourne is expecting you. Just one moment whilst I let him know you're here."

"Thank you," Kristy murmured, trying not to betray her nervousness.

Helen clicked the intercom on her desk and announced that Kristy had arrived. She nodded as David informed her that she was to let Ms McCall show herself in as he had an errand for her to run. Again he asked her to hold all his calls for the next hour.

"Ms McCall and I have some intensive work to do, and we cannot afford to be disturbed," he advised his secretary. "After the errand, why don't you take an early lunch?" he continued.

Thanking her boss for his generosity, Helen rose from her desk and taking her purse, left Kristy to show herself into David's office.

Once again, as Kristy opened the door, she could see David sitting calmly behind his desk. Her heart was pounding and her mouth dry as he told her to shut the door behind her.

"Strip, slave!" was his first command.

Kristy's hands automatically went to the front of her blouse and started to undo the buttons. She slipped it off her shoulders and carefully laid it across the back of a chair. Then she unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her hips and to the floor, where she stepped out of it. As she bent down to pick the skirt up, her nipples once again fell free of the tenuous enclosure of the bra. Instinctively, she put her hands up to cover herself.

"Stop!" David ordered. "Assume Position 3!"

Immediately Kristy placed her hands behind her head, their position further pushing her nipples out for display. Still in the hold-up stockings, she moved her feet until they were widely spaced apart.

"Did I say you could cover yourself, slave?" David demanded.

"N-no Sir!" Kristy stammered.

"I see, so you chose to disobey my direct command. Is that it?" David said.

"N-no Sir! I didn't think. I-I'm sorry Sir!" Kristy replied.

David moved around his desk to stand in front of Kristy. Reaching out a hand he took her right nipple and cruelly pinched it hard. Kristy gasped in pain. Pinning her with his eyes, David softly said "If I hear one sound out of you, I will make you wish you had never been born. Do I make myself clear slave?"