All Comments on 'Island Encounter'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Almost no body checking...

Yes, quite a departure but a very interesting one. Normally I don't associate voices when reading but I got the distinct impression of Lauren Bacall as I listened to Sofia. I hope we may be hearing more from her? Well done, as always.

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Liked it till she started calling him a "Pet"

Somewhat ruined for me when he went right in with being her doormat.

Are there any woman out there who actually dig that?

bobinsacbobinsacover 13 years ago
Very Good!

Great story. The story line and the development of her dominance are subtly done. Please continue.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
good story

was a very enjoyable story well written and had a good flow to it

thank you for posting it

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
LOL.... @ Metamorphose

Of course there are women out there like this.... I much prefer my man to be the dominate one but I have a friend who's husband is very career driven, smart, strong and prefers that she takes control in the bedroom! To each their own is what I say...

Very well written PennLady.... Loved it!

nonnienonnieover 13 years ago

Great story and I enjoyed reading another one of your stories!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

what a nice short story. i liked how it's clear he's normally very driven and yet he understands how sofia is and that he likes that and is willing to give her what she want, at the same time giving himself what he craves.

only objection i'd have with this story is the name "pet", i don't mind the use of it, but in this story it felt a bit off.

yes it sets the scene for a Dom/sub storyline, but i think it would have been better if the "petname" would have been something along the lines of "loveslave". they both have a cheeky air around them and this "petname" would intensify that.

but that's just my two cents, apart from that the story flowed smooth and those two together were sizzling hihi

more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PennLady Wins The Cup!

Well, she should win Lord Stanley's Cup! She shows her ability to broaden her storylines while also displaying her excellence at character development.

I don't normally ask for a sequel, but I am curious how the couple would fare meeting in the VIP lounge of a snowbound Dulles (since she knows D.C. Well)

Thanks for another great story!

BlknMild611BlknMild611over 13 years ago
I liked the sex but she was too early

My mind flagged the statement as encroachment. I would think only the smallest minority of men would react favorably.

If the guy had a few drinks and was hard up on his fourth day of boredom then I could go with it. But, instead of asking in a belligerent manner for her bodyguard to pick it up with the helicopter, he got up and >bought< her a drink.

But you should understand I only like assertive women when they work for my interests. I'm likely not your target reader. I did rate this highly because again, change her first statement or give him a few drinks and it's normal.

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Even though I'm not big on dom/sub...

...I think it progressed nicely. The "Buy me a drink" depends entirely on the impression made. I'd be pissed if she then left, but the price of a drink isn't too much to sustain a fantasy, usually.

But the use of detail was lovely. And he basically told her he didn't mind being told what to do, so maybe she was just trying to give him what HE wanted. It made me wish there was an illustration to accompany it. I love gazing at a stunning BBW.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Okay!

I actually read the first page with my mouth hanging open. I then checked that this had really been written by PL LOL!!!

You certainly threw me for a loop with this one! But I have to admit I totally loved it!

Not an area I usually venture into but I thought this was so subtely done I would actually like to read more.

I take my hat off to you PL. A great piece of writing, out of your usual comfort zone but produced with all your usual flair and great characterisation.

Loved it!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 12 years ago
Lovely

I loved the imagery. Really makes one think about taking a quick break. 5*

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very erotic, PennLady

The other stories of yours, that I have read, are very romantic, bring tears to my eyes.

But this was purely erotic, and very effective. Well done.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Delish.

My congrats. That story would cause a emigration rush to your mythical island, assuming all the other inhabitants were of similar style.

Did enjoy the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting...

Got my juices flowing...

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

enchanting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
utter crap

unbelievable and total nonsense....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

story TAGS