All Comments on 'Island Honey'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Delightful Story

It is good to see Jack_Straw back on the boards. He is an excellent writer who knows people. Pennies from Heaven was one of the best Loving Wives tales. By the way, if there had been more expansion of the lead-up to the divorce this would have made a really great loving wife story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Esta 'muy bueno'...

and that runs the gamut of most of my spanish as I took mostly french and latin when I had to.

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Nice one Jack.

Good to see you still writing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT!

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS AND APPRECIATE THE TRUE VALUE OF PUERTO-RICAN WOMEN AND THE ISLAND ITSELF. VERY WELL WRITTEN, I CAN RELATE WITH THE STORY BEING IN MY FORTIES AND DATING A TWENTY-SOMETHING WOMAN. VERY CREDIBLE STORY AND EXCITING TOO!! KEEP WRITING!!

driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Anything named Honey's gotta be good!

I've never checked out the contests before, so lo and behold I see the word "honey" right there on the list. Naturally, I made a beeline . . . Anyway, glad I did. Good story, I enjoyed the voice and tone. Good luck in the contest!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Hot

Great story. So detailed and sexy and hot.

DazzyDDazzyD11 months ago

I have been to PR, to the Anvil and the beautiful beaches! O to be young again!!!…..

DazzyD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous