All Comments on 'Island Love Ch. 02'

by MortonGrange

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 5 years ago
Still strong, seems to be winding down...

I like the intrigue as to what exactly is happening at this resort and what part his "wife" plays. What Mr. Grange has listed as Philip's reasons for being there make sense, but he's obviously overstayed his need and it's time to go. If he can snag a relationship with Isabel out of the deal, then I'd say it was worth it.

The story makes sense, it's interesting and flows well. I thought it became a little abrupt with access to the Rodwell, pageant, and aftermath. Only members are allowed inside, no exceptions, but suddenly Tim and Philip are allowed because Zoltan invited them? It seemed to be taking great leaps, perhaps moving a bit too quickly, but still holding my interest.

Eager to see part 3, hoping to see several questions answered. Thanks for posting.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
hmmm

ok,, I give it 5 stars,, but im confused, whos fucking who ? ,, I know Philip fucked Isabel, tims not got anyone but his wife is probably fucking everyone, tibbys keeping it a secret but shes probably fucking ben and Gabriel, this like a wild mystery tour, haha, I can hardly wait for the ending, ,, well written and its creative, thanks for sharing.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

It was a little confusing about who was speaking in the bar. Looking forward to the conclusion.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

tibby should come clean about her role at the resort

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 5 years ago
Deranged People

These characters are both silly and deranged. Tibby and Isabel are impossible and the protagonist is worse.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

but it seems like watching a drug fueled dream of some sort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strange story.

But interesting and well written.

TomcattUKTomcattUKalmost 5 years ago
Strangely compelling

A brace of flawed characters who are self-absorbed and unwilling to communicate with each other properly. I’m struggling to emphasise with any of them. On the other hand I’m finding this curiously compelling reading. Will be looking out for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I want more on Tibby

I am hoping at some point we learn more about Tibby and her stay or arrival at this resort. Did she just find this place online when she was looking to see what or where to go when she abandoned her husband? Once there she fell into the seduction and started out as one of the girls but somehow as "hospitality manager" is she the Madame? It was only 4 months so that isa lotto accomplish in a short time so maybe she is just a Hospitality Manager but I can't see how she has not had sex. Shelf as there was no love and no desire so she must have done something. I can't see her in that state of mind being celibate.

I hope he moves on with either Isable or alone but at peace.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Interestingly disjointed

This is like the Keystone Cops with Laurel and Hardy with Mae West thrown in to further confuse.

Surprisingly interesting read.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 5 years ago
History repeats itself

He admits he didn’t know his wife when he married her. And the new girl tells him he doesn’t know her. He’s an immature fool, and Tibby is nuts. Run from them!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Still enjoying

But it's hard to follow and take more.work than I'm.used to. I'll keep reading.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
The other commentators nailed it

It is an odd tale told oddly, but the dialogue is fantastic. I have to see it thru.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 5 years ago
Probably too late but

The author’s style of having characters in conversation needs clarity. It was often difficult to follow who was saying what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He needs to get away from all these people including isabel who works there, knowing what they do at this filth hotel.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Can someone please explain to me what the hell is happening in this story - it’s all over the place - it’s like someone has thrown all the paragraphs in the air and see where they landed ……

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. You are a fantastic writer. Professional? Great character development. Please ignore the ignorant and those unable to understand the slow weaving of the plot. Some of these commenters must be very poor readers. Keep up the good work please.

Karn9Karn9about 2 years ago

Good story, however the plot is very confusing and all over the place. I’m having trouble following what is going on. That’s why I gave this 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just so dumb I've got to stop.

The dialogue is just absolute sewage. Two characters talking at each other, but not to each other, as neither one properly replying to the other.

it's kinda reminds me as if the author saw a really bad 70s romance and was trying to imitate it but just fucked it up even further.

the whole isabel romance is just ridiculous. the whore house plot even more so.

mostly because the author fails at every turn to properly pull together the plot and instead delivers an absolute piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sheesh. That whole chapter read like an overwrought over acted community theater play.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

I am still enjoying it but I really hope you successfully pull each separate (confusing?) plot line together in part three.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I'm just along for the Femdom agitprop ride now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wha?

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Ok, just, but disjointed in places, I had to go back several times to make sure I had read it right.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tibby is flighty and a liar. Self centered with 'buyer's remorse. Isabel is steadier, maybe because of her dependent daughter. Phillip is a bit like Alice in Wonderland. Tricky trying to sort it out on the fly, but what nightmare or exciting adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Confusing.😱😳😮😲

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Harsh reality vs delusions of sentimental romantics. Desperate disappointed disillusioned wounded.

'All the lonely people, where do they all go to?' (Prometheus Gardens, 'the bringer of light ' or chains of the rock?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMortonGrange@MortonGrange
I post occasional writing that fits the loving wives brief. If a few readers enjoy my stories it is enough to make writing worthwhile. But the main reward for the author is to get feedback, positive or negative, from those who have read my story. Readers have to make an eff...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES