Island Survival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,294 Followers

Adam interjected placing a hand around Helen's hip, "Don't worry about it Helen, he needs to accept the new order of things. And if he's away, it means more time for us."

Helen ignored Adam thinking she had been idiotic to get carried away and have a third fuck with him, and even more stupid to engage in the sex talk. The first one had been frantic and quick, the second steadier but equally thrilling. She was amazed when Adam got up a third time, he wanted her again and they seemed to fuck forever, to be honest Helen was tiring and the sex talk was intended to get him off.

***

Mary spoke to Bill trying to reassure him.

"How are you doing with... everything?"

Bill shrugged, "Pretty shit actually."

"I'm sorry, I never realised it would be this hard, Dan was fine if that helps... respectful and considerate. He knows how difficult this is for you. We... we didn't have sex, I just offered him some relief."

Bill looked at her quizzically.

"We made out and I gave him a hand job. We thought it might be easier to wait until you were away hunting."

"Hmm I guess, at least you're not as obviously eager as Helen. It might be easier to just declare we aren't married or together anymore."

"What! No, don't ever say that! I love you more than anything... nothing changes that. This is just to help us survive. If the group breaks apart, we'll end up like those skeletons, turning on each other."

"Don't be so sure your decisions won't result in that Mary. That pent up anger works both ways."

***

Tom didn't return that night, despite what the younger guys thought, Tom was more competent than any of them; but his current mental state was anybody's guess.

Despite her concern, Helen let Adam bed her again that night... he really did have a gorgeous cock and that toned buff body was irresistible. Mary spent the night with her husband Bill and tried to warn her friend to focus on her husband.

When Tom didn't return the next morning, they decided to send out search parties.

Tom hunted for 2 days and for once he didn't return to camp with the results, he enjoyed the sweet taste of a wild pig all to himself. He heard the search parties and easily worked his way around them, returning to the main camp, unfortunately Helen was there waiting alone. She dropped her eyes when she saw him.

He disregarded her and sat at the fire; she asked if they could talk. Tom thought it had to happen sooner or later.

"I'm sorry about how I went with Adam, that was more... abrupt than I intended."

"Wow that's a heartfelt apology," sneered Tom.

"Then we got carried away, I didn't intend you to see or hear... that."

"No, I expect you wanted to keep your married pussy for your big young cock, the one you've been after for weeks and the one who now owns you."

Helen closed her eyes, hearing the echo of her own words, "Oh come on Tom grow up, you know that was all talk, part of heightening desire and turning someone on; it was all nonsense and that ego of his takes a bit of feeding."

"You know what Helen; I don't believe a word you say anymore."

.

"Look at me Tom, I'm mid 40's. I wouldn't get this chance in the real world, what if it was Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johansson deserted here and they needed some sexual release, would you really say no or would you sneak off, that would be worse."

"Maybe you don't know me as well as you think... but let's say you are right and I couldn't resist. I wouldn't rub it in your face, you couldn't wait to have first choice, spread your legs for the smarmy bastard and dump me."

"I haven't dumped you. I admit I got carried away, I'm sorry OK."

"Why him, he is such a twat! He is an arrogant prick and pretty useless in terms of helping us survive... he can't do shit. Sex with him isn't about survival, it's because you wanted to fuck him. You're clearly not sorry for doing it; just sorry you looked a bit too keen."

"Well yes, I suppose there is something in that. I am not going to pick the smallest most unattractive guy to ease your ego. I like Adam, you're going to have to accept that and accept it's a different reality here."

So not even an apology... I've just got to suck it up, I guess I know where I stand then."

***

The others eventually drifted back to camp. Margaret was talking to everyone trying to pre-empt the inevitable resentment and anger, she thought if they could get through the next few days, things would calm down. She was furious with Adam and Helen; their actions had put the whole plan in jeopardy. Tom was now going to be a problem, he sat slightly apart from the group and only Bill seemed able to get him to talk.

Margaret announced that they needed to agree some rules to ease some of the tensions the comfort arrangements had caused.

She went on, "The wives indicated they used to have sex once or twice a week at home, so there is plenty of time to comfort their paramours without impacting the husband's usual arrangements.

"What so we get 2 days, and they get 5, you can fuck right off!" shouted Bill.

"No, we were thinking a couple of days with each partner and time off in between to rest."

Kelly laughed, "Yeah we might need some days off."

None of the guys laughed, Kelly went on, "Oh come on, if we're all miserable about this what's the point, we should just make it fun and not stress about it. We wouldn't do this in the real world; it's just relief, not love or a relationship."

"Husbands are not to be neglected or embarrassed", Margaret stated staring directly at Helen and Adam.

"That's absolutely fine; I have never denied my husband."

"Tonight will be spent with husbands to reconnect, paramours will make themselves scare, try finding some food for a change, we certainly need it. Couples will agree their own arrangements, if nothing is agreed, I will arbitrate."

Tom tried hard not to but he couldn't resist fucking Helen. It didn't feel the same though, it was like sleeping with a stranger, the sex was hard and edgy. It was definitely fucking and not making love. The images of Helen with Adam and her words tormented him; he was at a complete loss and Helen felt it.

"You know I am yours don't you, I don't love him."

"You have never felt less like mine Helen."

"I am yours forever, please don't doubt that. How do you want to organise our time together?"

"You just can't fucking wait can you, do what you like. I'll be going hunting a lot."

"Don't be like that, we need to work this out, you are still my priority."

Helen dropped the topic hoping Tom would calm down and wishing she had taken a leaf out of Mary's book and been more subtle. When she woke the following day Tom was gone. She thought he would soon get over his temper spat, although the lack of connection with her husband the previous night worried her.

Tom stayed away from camp, without his supply of food, the others started going hungry. Bill eventually tracked him down, finding that Tom had constructed his own mini-camp. Bill explained the situation, they fished and hunted together with Bill trying to learn more and taking food back to the camp.

Whilst Bill was tracking down Tom, Mary was walking along the beach with Dan.

"How is Bill doing?"

"He's managing I think."

"I realise you are not doing this out of choice but I want you to enjoy it. We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

Mary smiled at Dan, "Oh you are just too cute."

She turned and kissed him; it was a hot sultry kiss fully exploring each other. His reaction was rather obvious and Mary felt a sudden thrill, she then led him back to the shelters. If Dan was expecting a timid and shy wife, he was mistaken; Mary undid her top, displaying her ample breasts.

"I've seen you looking at them, don't you want a closer inspection."

As Dan stepped forward Mary pushed her tits into his face, "Mmm suck on them honey."

Mary had decided if she was doing this, she wasn't going to hold back, sexually she was like a woman possessed. After giving Dan a good suckle, she pushed him back and dropped to her knees; immediately tugging down his shorts to reveal an impressive cock that was already hard. She wasted no time in sucking it urgently.

Dan was already struggling not to cum. Mary noticed and popped off his cock to speak...

"Don't worry if you need to cum, I know it's been a while!"

With that, she engulfed his cock again taking as much in as she could and sucking hard, her cheeks hollowing.

Dan couldn't stand it and released a huge load into her mouth. Mary swallowed it all, she didn't normally do that for Bill but she was so worked up it felt natural. She actually enjoyed doing that for the beautiful young man stood in front of her.

"Mmm" she cooed feeling his cock pulse in her mouth and the warm sperm slide down her throat.

Dan started apologising for the premature ending.

"No need hon, we have all afternoon, I'll be having that fat dick inside me yet don't; you worry. Now whilst you recover, how's about returning the favour."

Dan's head was buried between her legs in no time, eagerly lapping at her pussy. Mary thought he was enthusiastic although nowhere near as skilled as Bill. Just as that thought ended, Dan's tongue zeroed in on her clit, the sensation changed immediately, she held his head there and cried out, her orgasm arriving quickly.

"Jesus Dan, yes, oohh yessss."

As soon as the wave washed over her body, she had a longing.

"I need your cock in me Dan, fuck me."

Dan immediately sprung up driving his 7 inches into Mary's sopping wet pussy. She was still contracting with her last orgasm as he entered her, her pussy clamped onto his cock as she shivered through another orgasm. The sensations in her body were overwhelming as Dan pounded into her. Needing some respite she rolled him over and mounted him cowgirl. Easing into a steadier rhythm before leaning down and kissing him repeatedly."

"Wow, you're the hottest woman I have ever known. This is amazing... I can't thank you enough!"

Mary caressed his face, "I think I should be the one thanking you, your cock feels so good in me."

With that Mary sat upright, took Dan's hands and placed them on her tits and proceeded to ride him in earnest, bouncing up and down on his hard cock. His orgasm was nothing short of immense, he felt dizzy and almost passed out. Mary felt like an Amazonian queen, it was the best sex of her life, she had never felt so utterly desired or satisfied.

After that, every time Bill was away hunting, Mary and Dan would spend time together... fucking like bunnies.

***

Tom turned to Bill, "How do you manage it, seeing Mary with another guy."

Bill shrugged, "I just try to ignore it, it's easier to cope if I just blot out what might be happening between them."

"I can't seem to manage that at all!"

Mary makes it easier than Helen, she at least seems reticent and keeps checking how I am doing, and our time together feels the same.

Tom's time apart from the group allowed him to explore the island; he made the difficult ascent to the highest point and could make out another distant island, and a smudge on the horizon which might just be another island. It made him wonder if their island might be part of an archipelago chain.

Whilst checking another cove as a potential location for fish traps, he saw it! An old dug-out canoe made from a tree trunk, washed up on the high tide line. He pulled it clear and checked it over; it was mostly intact but sat low in the water. Over the next few days, he managed to repair it and fashion a rough paddle. He paddled it around to the main camp thinking it felt surprising sturdy. The others were surprised to see him and delighted, thinking that the canoe would improve their chances of catching more fish. Tom and Bill set to work making better paddles using oars from the old wreck.

Once complete, they tried fishing trips going further out each time. They added outrider floats for greater stability and practiced stowing water, food and spare oars attaching them to the canoe with twine made from leaf strands.

Despite being back at main camp Tom continued to ignore Helen. It was now 3 weeks since the comfort arrangements began.

Helen tried yet again to speak to Tom,"I really miss you Tom, please stay in camp with me. I've kept Adam to just the 2 nights even though you're not here."

"What do you want, a fucking medal?"

The others have accepted it, why can't you? You know Kelly, Michael and Steve are comfortable as a three somme, sharing their shelter constantly. And Bill has adapted to Mary looking after Dan, couldn't you find a way to...."

"No I couldn't... you got your wish."

"I didn't wish for this, I am so lonely without you, Adam is a bit of a dick to be honest. Please take me back. I am sorry, I did fancy him and got carried away, I didn't mean to appear so eager or neglect you, and I just wanted to get it over with."

Come off it Helen, you were more than keen, you were hardly rushing to get it over with."

"Ok, I meant I wanted to get it everything sorted out and established. I still wanted us to be the same; I hate the idea of you being all alone. Please let me look after you, the whole idea was to avoid any conflict."

"You got what you wanted and you hardly gave me a second thought, treated me like shit actually, you don't do that to someone you claim to love."

"But I do love you, I thought you would be ok, you're stronger than any of us."

"You know, I think you might at least be right about that."

***

Tom explained his idea to Bill and Margaret; he would use the canoe to try and reach the next island, and from there see if the second one existed. If it was an archipelago, there might be more islands and he could island hop, maybe crossing some shipping lanes and a chance of rescue. They both thought he was mad, but he and Bill set to work in preparation.

News of his plan quickly became common knowledge. Helen approached Tom as he was loading a keg of water on the canoe.

"Please tell me this isn't about what I have done." The tears were streaming down her face, "This is suicide, don't go, I'll stop with Adam!"

"I've got to try; this place is driving me insane and I'm not the only one."

Tom surprised himself at how little he now valued Helen's opinion; at one point he would have done anything to avoid upsetting her... but not now.

Tom asked Bill to stay behind and look after their wives.

"I think they have other people willing to do that."

"Maybe, but you and Mary still have something, and this thing floats higher with one person. I stand a better chance alone... the supplies will last longer."

Bill couldn't argue with the logic but was also aware that his friend was protecting him... it was a nigh on suicidal attempt.

It was an emotional farewell; everyone was there, even Adam although he kept his distance. They offered hugs and good fortune; Tom even managed to give a sobbing Helen a hug.

As they watched Tom slowly disappear, Adam thought it was a win-win. Either they got rescued or he got Helen permanently, he was looking forward to their first night together. That idea was quickly dispelled when he approached her.

"Fuck off; we might as well have killed him. He's a better man than you will ever be and I threw him away."

Margaret overheard the comment and thought it was a pretty accurate assessment. She rued her own part in the whole sorry mess and the loss of their best hunter and provider.

***

The paddling was incredibly strenuous, especially with the currents and winds pushing him off his easterly heading. He was pleased he had completed so many practice trips and built up some muscle. He saw a few shark fins at times, quickly pulling in his baited fishhooks. It took Tom two days to reach the island he had seen from the mountain top. He waited out some bad weather, found some fresh water and tried to use high ground to establish his next destination.

He was distraught; there was absolutely nothing in sight! Perhaps the second island had just been a bank of cloud after all.

He could go back, it was the sensible decision, he just about had enough supplies; or he could go on!

Thinking about the old ship survivors helped his decision... onward. He decided to head east again hoping any archipelago would continue in broadly the same direction... 'if' there was any other islands.

After 3 days paddling, very little sleep and feeling dizzy with dehydration, he spotted another island, landing next to a deep ravine in the jungle canopy in the hope of finding fresh water. The landing was difficult through reef surf but he managed, and much to his delight found a freshwater stream, drinking thirstily. When he woke up next to the stream, he wasn't sure if he had passed out or simply fallen asleep.

He rested and drank often, ridiculously pleased just to be peeing again. Slightly refreshed but with little food, he had the same decision to make again: head east and hope for the best or return. He didn't think he had enough food to return.

He set out again, quickly losing track of the hours and then the days. His food long gone; his water ran out on the 4th day. The sea was endless. 'Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink' never felt more appropriate.

He couldn't paddle any more due to exhaustion and let the canoe drift. In a short bout of consciousness, he hazily thought it was hopeless but at least he had given it a good shot. Then on the 5th day he saw it, a boat, he remembered the mirror in his pack, just able to drag it free he used it to reflect the sunlight and try and signal the... ship. Not a boat but a ship! and it was approaching, he laughed inwardly, 'fuck you Adam, the mirror worked after all.'

Tom didn't remember much of what followed, some memories of the ship, and mentioning the others. He was lifted off the ship by a military helicopter and rushed to hospital, by that time he was hallucinating and severely dehydrated. Despite that, he gave a good description of the islands and where the others were.

***

The next few weeks were a blur of hospitals, treatments and questions by authorities and insurance companies. Tom had an emotional reunion with Helen and then the group as a whole; they thanked him repeatedly for their survival. Margaret informed Tom that just prior to their rescue, the group had agreed that the 'comfort arrangements' need not be mentioned or shared with anyone else. Bill remembered to retrieve the old ship's log and gave it back to Tom as a memento, and as a thank you for his old friend rescuing him.

A media circus erupted around their story. Suddenly there were requests for all sorts of TV interviews, magazine articles and press coverage. Tom and Bill tried to avoid it; the rest of their group including their wives weren't so reticent. A book publisher already had ghost writers working on both a book and a screen play, a whole support- team started interviews and serialisations of their time on the island. Tom and Bill began to resent some of the content, several memoirs claiming credit for things they didn't do. With Tom and Bill offering little information, it was easier for the publishers to portray Adam as the heroic leader who saved the group.

***

Tom and Bill sat together contemplating their marriages, Bill stated Mary had apologised repeatedly for going with Dan on the island and asked if they could leave it back there. Saying the circumstances were so bazaar it didn't relate to their normal life together. Bill was trying his best to do just that, there was no doubt she tried her best to shield him from her actions and he hoped they would get back to normal.

Tom nodded, saying Helen had said much the same things, but that they remained remote from each other, it was an emotional void, and they were barely speaking.

satindesires
satindesires
1,294 Followers