Island Vacation Ch. 14

Story Info
Jen knows what she wants.
2.4k words
4.73
7.7k
10

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

Jen felt completely relaxed for the first time in several days. Suddenly, she was aware of the warm water of the hot tub. She felt the surface currents tickling her skin, and the stronger pull of the deeper water massaging her body. For a second she allowed it to push her first one way, and then the next. The movements were subtle, but she felt them deeply.

She saw Tim step through the door onto the patio, joining their friends. The three of them seemed to move in slow motion, their voices and laughter were distant. She noticed Tim's happy surprise at seeing her and Kate in the water. He took in more of Kate than he did of her, especially as she stood to greet him, leaning her dripping body over the edge of the tub for a wet hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Mickey was cocking his head toward Jen, saying something. The words didn't register with her, but she had a good idea of what he was saying to her husband.

The slow haze of her senses suddenly snapped back to sharp reality as Tim sat on the edge of the hot tub, leaving his feet firmly planted on dry ground, leaning over her.

"Wow." He took in the view of Jen's naked body under the bubbling water." I didn't expect to see that," he beamed.

"So you aren't bothered by it?" she asked, fully aware that he was not.

He leaned down to kiss her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth as their lips met, grabbing his shirt to hold him in place. She wondered if he could sense just how turned on she was. She assumed that he did and that he was aroused. She restrained herself from reaching for his cock. In a blink she thought about what she was going to do with it later, sending another pulse to her groin. But that would have to wait.

She released her grip, allowing him to sit up again.

"Wow! What have you two been up to?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Kate laughed.

"I, for one, would love to know. Tim, I think these girls are holding out on us!" Mickey's voice was playful.

Jen felt playful, too, but not in quite the same way. She wondered if she should tell them what she was thinking. What she wanted. What she had been fantasizing about. What she had almost DONE just before they came in. No, she thought. Why waste the words? Why waste the moment? Last night she acted on her impulses, completely on her own, and she loved it. And the impulse that was burning in her right now was pushing her in a way that she still wasn't completely comfortable with but she wasn't going to be denied.

"I think I'd rather show you," she said quietly, glancing at Tim.

She stood, her naked body now exposed to the three of them. It was nothing they hadn't seen before, of course, but now - in the bright daylight - she was the complete center of attention for the three of them. She felt her nipples stiffen. She wasn't sure if the droplets trickling down her thighs were from the tub or her own desire.

She locked eyes with Kate who seemed to understand immediately. The older woman sat straighter in her seat, rising just enough to allow her breasts to break the surface of the water.

Jen took a step toward her, her legs no longer weak. Again, she was aware of the silence. Even the noise of the hot tub seemed to fall quiet as she crossed the tub, leaning over, slowly, one hand on either side of Kate's head, bracing herself on the side of the tub.

Her lips were soft and welcoming. She inhaled as Jen met them. Jen did the same, as though she were trying to add one more sensation to everything happening in the moment. Suddenly, she felt Kate's hands on her breasts. Soft. Gentle. Exploring. The older woman began to squeeze and caress them in a way that Tim never had. She seemed instinctive about what would feel good. And why wouldn't she be?

Jen finally broke the kiss and looked into Kate's smiling face.

"Thank you," Kate whispered. "I've wanted that for a while."

Now it was Jen's turn to tease. "What else do you want?" Her voice was soft and sensuous. She was sure that the guys couldn't hear, and didn't really care if they did.

"The question, my dear, is what do YOU want?'

Jen kissed her again, now lowering her body gently onto Kate's lap. The embrace was hesitant at first; a slight pause before they intertwined their arms, pulling themselves tightly into one another. This kiss wasn't soft, or gentle. Something was unleashed in Jen. Or rather, she unleashed something, allowing herself to become fully immersed in the pleasure that she had been craving. She could feel it. Somewhere among the passions that were driving her was the quiet realization that through everything she had done this week, she had consistently kept a foot on the brake. Her insecurities, a fear that she might go further than what Tim was comfortable with, guilt, worry over "consequences" or regret, the unceasing concern over what others might think of her; all of that and more forced that foot to keep a firm hold, never allowing herself to lose control, or take that chance. Now that foot had been firmly moved to the accelerator, and she was pressing it down, ready to careen through this experience.

She paused long enough to take in the sensations. She could feel Kate's body yielding to her advance; her big breasts smothering Jen's smaller ones. Her own nipples stretching to push back against the softness. The feeling of Kate's hands running down her back, creating sparks that ran down her spine to her tailbone, pausing just for a second at her sphincter before racing to her pussy. The water, lapping against them both, but finding no entrance between the two of them.

The kisses continued, somehow each one deeper than the last. Kate deftly explored Jen's mouth with her tongue, then suddenly withdrew it. She began to focus on Jen's lips. The kisses were light and fluttering. Then there was an unexpected nibble, pulling gently on Jen's lower lip. The younger woman became still, letting her more experienced partner lead the way.

Jen had never been kissed like this. Other than Tim, she hadn't had much experience. But feeling Kate slowly tease her lips - licking, kissing, tugging - Jen's mind began to reel. Her arousal somehow increased. At a point, she realized that her pussy was responding to every one of Kate's subtle (and not so subtle) movements on her mouth. She could feel her wetness, even in the warm water of the tub.

While she did everything she could to capture the feeling of every part of her body, her mind suddenly reminded her of where she was. Mickey was somewhere to her right. Tim, she supposed, was still leaning on the opposite corner of the tub. Then she remembered Mickey and Kate's first experience, listening to the wife and her... lover? What did you call a man who wasn't your husband fucking you? The thought of the word made her gasp. The thought of someone hearing her, right now - or even watching - made her heart pound. She let herself imagine an invisible audience of voyeurs just beyond the tall fence that surrounded them.

She pushed her tongue into Kate's mouth again, not wanting to be passive. She forced her right hand between the two of them, reaching for her pussy. She nearly came as her middle finger found her clit. After two quick rubs, she pushed down farther, letting the back of her hand find Kate's sex.

Kate giggled softly. "Is that what you want?" Their noses bumped together. Jen wondered if the men could hear.

Jen couldn't speak. Her breath was heavy and nearly desperate. She nodded, trying to wrench her hand around so that she could enter Kate.

"Stand up, sweetheart," Kate said, never losing eye contact. "Let's do this right."

Jen stood and Kate gestured toward the steps leading out of the tub.

"No," Jen shook her head. "Right here. Out here." Thinking of her imaginary audience beyond the fences, and the smaller one just outside of the tub, she backed slowly across the water, setting her ass on the opposite side, next to Tim. She put her feet on the seat below her, spreading her legs wide and revealing her pink folds to Kate and the men.

"Oh, Mickey," Kate grinned. "Look what I get!"

If Mickey answered, Jen didn't hear it. She focused on Kate, lifting her statuesque frame out of the current. Again, there were those lucky drops, falling from Kate's breasts and easing down every inch of her skin. Jen felt her pussy buzzing, imagining what was coming next.

Kate took her time crossing the tub. Jen watched her as she slowly scanned her naked body. She had never felt so exposed in her life. Kate knelt between her legs on the seat, leaning in to kiss Jen's right breast. Then the left. She squeezed them both, admiring the full pink nipples. She readjusted her position, blowing on the left softly before sucking the nipple gently into her mouth. She took her time, squeezing and caressing them both while sucking that nipple. It was somehow gentle and forceful at the same time. By the time she moved to the other one, Jen was convinced that she might cum from just having her breasts played with. She let her head fall back, seeing Tim as he took in the view of his wife giving herself completely to another woman.

Kate finally moved away from Jen's breasts, kissing her way down her flat tummy. Jen felt herself gently thrusting her sex toward her friend, but instead of moving directly to her pussy, Kate paused and turned to Jen's left thigh. She kissed the sensitive skin on the inside of her leg, halfway between her knee and her crotch. Kate paused and nibbled there, then gave the same attention to the other leg.

She returned to the first, a millimeter higher than she had been before, exploring that inch of flesh with her breath, lips, tongue, and teeth. She continued her excruciatingly slow - but amazingly tantalizing - process, alternating from one side to the other, working her way toward Jen's opening. At a point, Jen felt the softness of Kate's hair lightly brush her clit. Then she felt the warmth radiating off her friend. Finally, after almost too much bliss, Kate arrived at her destination.

The first first contact of her tongue was on Jen's lips with a light, fluttering motion. Again, Jen found herself straining to remember every sensation. She knew this was a scene she was going to play back to herself in the future. She mentally recorded every movement of Kate's tongue, working its way around her opening. She felt the teeth, ever so gently, tugging at her folds. Her clit was screaming for attention. She was sure that her opening must have been wide and inviting, But Kate took her time.

Finally, the tip of her tongue brushed Jen's swollen bud. It was as though an electrical charge shot through her body. In that instant, she was very aware of Tim and Mickey and her imaginary audience beyond the fence, and then just that fast they were gone. The sensation between her legs seemed to rob every one of her senses, demanding her full attention. The orgasm was swift and almost violent. The muscles across her core and down her thighs contracted simultaneously. For that glorious moment, she had absolutely no control over her body. And at the instant she felt the crest and inevitable decline on the other side, Kate licked again. This time her tongue was flat, pressing with urgency against Jen's clit. She could feel the tongue move, slowly and deliberately. She was aware of it's texture and the effect it had on her slit. Again, Jen's body rose to meet the pleasure that Kate was providing. This wave wasn't as strong as the last, but somehow she felt it deeper. As she convulsed, she felt her juices running down the crack of her ass onto the ledge of the tub.

Kate must have seen it, too, because it was at that moment that she entered Jen. It was more than a finger. Maybe two. They slid in slowly, then retracted. Jen tightened the muscles of her ass, sliding forward, trying to chase them. Kate giggled at her friend's impatience and slid the fingers back again. She paused for only a second when they were completely buried, then moved them somehow. Jen wasn't sure what she was doing, but the curve of her finger provided pressure she had never felt before. Whatever it was, her body responded to it. She gasped as Kate repeated the movement. The next wave was moving in quickly. At that next sensation of that internal pressure, Jen's body convulsed again. Jen squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and when they opened - only for an instant - she saw Tim leaning over her, smiling.

She smiled, too as the orgasm, subsided, breathing heavily. "Wait," she gasped between breaths. "I need a minute."

Kate leaned forward to kiss her softly. "Thank you for letting me do that."

Jen reached for Tim. Kate moved away to allow him to kiss his wife. Before he could speak Jen turned her attention back to Kate.

"Can I try?" she asked.

"I thought you'd never ask! But let's find a more comfortable spot." She stretched out her arm, taking Jen by the hand. And it was good that she did. Jen nearly tumbled as she attempted to stand. She was weak and her body felt disoriented as she recovered from Kate's sensuous assault. Tim grabbed her, supporting her until she felt a bit more secure. Kate led her slowly to the steps where Mickey seemed more than eager to offer his assistance.

As Jen cleared the water she was certain she could smell her own sex. She wondered if the others noticed; not really caring if they did. Her heart pounded as Kate took a towel, warmed by the sun, and lightly patted her nearly dry. All Jen could think about was getting between Kate's legs. In a more lucid moment, she probably would have given some thought to the fact that she had no idea what she might do once she got there. But she was eager nonetheless.

imaging
imaging
311 Followers