Tropical Honeymoon

Story Info
Honeymooners swapping partners.
8.6k words
4.54
23.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves group sex, including same sex male and female. If these things are not your things, please find another story.

-----------------------

Derrick and I were married just out of college and his parents surprised us with a two week honeymoon in Antigua. Being that we were just starting out, we could hardly have afforded it on our own. The place had a main hotel with a restaurant and some bungalows along their private beach. We were in one of the bungalows, and were a little surprised to find that they were all duplex style - a single building with two small apartments that shared a small veranda that overlooked the beach. The apartments were studios, with a small kitchenette with a microwave and a sink and a few dishes, a bathroom with a large walk-in shower, and a sitting area and bed in a "great" room. Hard to call it a great room, as it was fairly compact. There was no A/C, and the windows were louvered, frosted glass, which were opened to allow the gentle breeze to blow through. It did not make it exactly cool in the apartment, but it was not an oven, either.

Still, we had two weeks of hanging out at the beach. All of our meals were part of the package, including one drink each at each meal, and most recreational opportunities were also included - sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, and snorkeling equipment. Scuba and motorboat rentals were extra, but neither of use were certified in scuba, so that didn't bother us.

Once we got checked in and oriented the first thing I wanted to do was rip off Derrick's clothes and fuck his brains out. We had not "saved ourselves" for marriage, so this was not a case of nervous, blushing, or timid bride, but here we were on our honeymoon, so fucking was the first order of business!

The tropical weather had us both pretty sweaty even before we began. I'd always gotten excited by his musky aroma, so throwing that in on the excitement of the moment, and I was already wet between my legs by the time we were naked and rolling on the bed. I pinned Derrick on the bed and we were really making out, his hard cock pushed into my belly, and my boobs squashed against his chest.

"I want to fuck you silly!" I said to him, "I need to feel your big cock stretching my pussy open, and I need to cum while you drive yourself into me!"

"Damn, Jess," he said, "I don't know what's gotten into you, but climb on, and I'll give you what you want!"

I sat up over him and held his dick and the entrance to my womanhood, and let my weight sink down as he penetrated me. I sat slowly and enjoyed the sensation of being filled by him. He moaned, loudly, as I sat fully down on him and as I felt our bellies bump, he pushed his hips upward, our crotches meeting so that my clit could really feel the push.

We started a slow, purposeful rhythm of pushing and thrusting, but it gradually built up speed. Soon I was almost thrashing on top of him and he was pounding into me.

"Oh fuck me!" I almost shouted, "Fuck me! Derrick! Your gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum all over your cock!"

I started to shake and he just kept thrusting into me. One thing that I love about fucking Derrick is that he almost always makes me cum first, and this was no exception. He was pushing into me and my orgasm hit like one of the waves on the beach, crashing over me and overwhelming me.

"Oh, God! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck MEEEE!"

I collapsed on top of him, smothering him with kisses.

"Oh, shit!" I said to him, "Jeanine told me that once we were married our sex was going down hill, but I must disagree with her!"

I was kissing his neck, his cock still buried inside me.

"Glad to be of service, Mrs. Williams!" he said.

I wriggled my hips on him and kissed him.

"You didn't cum, did you?" I asked, feeling that his dick was still as stiff as when I sat down on him. "I don't feel full of your spunk, and you are still as hard as a rock!"

"No, I wanted the first to be you!" he said as he kissed me.

I pushed myself up and off of him, his wet shiny cock sliding out of my very wet lips. I moved down and took his slick pussy-juice covered cock in my mouth and licked him up and down.

"I know you, and I know what makes you cum every time!" I said, as I pushed myself up on my hands and knees and presented myself to him. If Derrick was Superman - and believe me, he was - doggy style was his kryptonite - that one position where I knew that he couldn't hold on.

"Fuck me, Derrick! Fuck me and fill me up with your cum! Do not stop until we both cum!"

I didn't need to ask twice. He got up behind me and slid his big cock into me, bumping his hips against my ass and started fucking me. Soon he was really fucking me and I was about to cum again.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again! Fuck me! Cum with me, Derrick, cum in me!"

As I could feel my vaginal walls gripping his cock he thrust forward again and again and I could feel him explode inside me.

"Oh Jess, I'm cumming, too!" he said.

I fell forward on the bed, my ass still up in the air, his cock still buried in me. I'm sure that I could only stay on my knees because he was holding me up. He fell forward on top of me and kissed my shoulders and my back. We sank down slowly so I was lying on the bed and he was lying on top of me, his dick still inside me. As I felt his cock soften my pussy tried to squeeze him again, instead it just pushed him out.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said, and I could feel a large glob of cum ooze down and slide out.

"Ah! I'm leaking!" I said, and, as I guessed he would, Derrick quickly moved to roll me onto my back and push his face between my legs kiss me on my labia and lick up the mutual mess we'd made.

"Oh, D! I love it when you do that!" I said, feeling his tongue part my lips and hearing him slurping up the combined juices as they leaked from me. He flopped down on the bed and I pushed myself up, sitting on his face and letting everything drain from me. He'd kiss and lick and suck on my clit, threatening to push me to yet another orgasm, but I wasn't really ready for that.

I pushed myself up from him and moved down and lay down on top of him and kissed him, tasting our tangy juices.

"God, I love you!" I said to him.

"And you know I love you, too! he said to me.

We lay together on the bed, reveling in our togetherness and the aftermath of our lovemaking. We both caught a little bit of a nap after our long flight, and the ride from the airport to the resort.

I awoke to sounds that I could not place at first. Grunts and moans. Was Derrick awake and watching porn? As I stirred, I realized that he was asleep and I tried to pay more attention.

"Oh yes!" came a female voice, "Fuck me like she just got fucked!"

The sound was coming in the window and was from the room next door!

"Yeah, baby," now a male voice answered, "I love watching your tits jiggle while you are riding on me."

"Fuck me, good, Randy!"

I nudged Derrick and whispered to him, "Wake up! You need to hear this!"

"Huh?" he said.

"Shh! Quiet, but listen," I whispered again.

"Oh baby, that feels so good!" came the male voice again

"Oh fuck me Randy! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Make me cum like she did! Oh cumming!"

"Me, too, baby! Oh fuck! Cumming now! Take it baby! Take my cum!"

They were both now loudly moaning. I realized that I could hear the pounding of their bodies together and the squeaking of the mattress, too. The pounding stopped, but the moans continued.

"Oh, Randy!" she said, "you haven't fucked me like that for years!"

"Well, you haven't asked for it like that for years! Hearing them turned you into a madwoman, and I liked it!"

I looked at Derrick, and he looked at me and I started to laugh. At first I tried to keep it quiet, by I could not help it, I started to laugh out loud. He started, too, and then, for reasons that I can't quite explain, I started to clap.

"Well done, Randy!" I said kind of loud.

"Oh my God, they were listening to us!" I heard her say, but I also heard Randy start to laugh, too.

"Well, I guess that makes us all even!" he said.

"Should I be embarrassed?" I heard her ask - I still hadn't heard her name.

"Should we?" I shouted back to her, "Though thinking about it, I think it's a little late for that!"

There was a brief silence.

"I'm Jessie!" I said. "There's really little need to feel embarrassed, it's just us enjoying a good sex session, and it's you doing the same thing!"

"I'm Sally," I heard her reply, "and this is my husband, Randy!"

"Hi!" I heard him say.

"And I'm Derrick," my new husband replied.

It grew silent for a few minutes, then Derrick spoke up.

"Hey, it's nearly dinner time, how about we share a table and meet one another more properly?"

I shot him a look.

"That might be a bit awkward," I shouted.

"Hey, not at all," Sally replied, "after all, everybody fucks, and we already knew that. How about we'll call and ask them to put us at the same table, and we'll meet at 7:00?"

"Are you crazy?" I asked Derrick in a whisper, "How can you look at them after this? Or be seen by them?"

"I don't know, it just kind of popped out - besides, you were both seeming so nonchalant about it."

"Yeah, but I was thinking about not necessarily needing to see them face to face - like this it's still kind of anonymous."

"Well, it won't be later this evening!"

So, that's how we got a dinner "date" with Sally and Randy.

We all took a showers and got ourselves ready for dinner. One of the things about this resort was that breakfast and lunch were a bit casual, but dinner was expected to be slacks and ties for men, and dresses or nice slacks and blouse for women.

A few minutes before 7 I heard Sally call out, "Hey, shall we walk over together?"

"I'm not quite ready," I answered, "do you want to go ahead and we'll catch up?"

"Sounds fine!" I heard Randy say.

Once I had my finishing touches, we headed to the restaurant and gave our name to the host, he led us to a table where we more formally met Sally and Randy. They looked to be in their forties, Randy was tall, probably over six feet three inches, with a bit of grey in his dark hair, and looked to be in pretty good shape. Sally was shorter than me, blonde and curvy. Not fat, but definitely not skinny like me. She had at least DD boobs and I thought back to hearing Randy say how he liked watching them jiggle. I tried not to look at her boobs but look in her face as we all introduced one another.

"Well," said Randy, "this is a bit awkward, but I'd guess that most everyone in this room was having sex in the last little bit, so let's just ignore that part and get to know one another."

I was still imagining Sally riding on Randy and her tits bouncing and jiggling, but tried to put that out of my head and just get to know them a little.

We talked and ordered food, and then talked some more. Randy and Sally had been married for 20 years and were on a second honeymoon to celebrate. Her mother was watching their two kids and all their pets back at home. Randy was a commercial real estate broker, and things were topsy turvy since Covid in that market as so many people were working from home. Sally was a software engineer who was already working from home most of the time, even before Covid. Their two girls were 14 and 10.

"The older one knows just enough to be embarrassed to think that her parents are off on a honeymoon!" laughed Sally, "so we need to have some other stories when we get back home!"

We told them a little bit about us - just finished college where Derrick majored in biomedical engineering, and I was a communications major. I was about to start a job at an advertising firm, and Derrick was going to grad school.

Obviously, our worlds were very different.

At some point I decided to go to the bathroom, and in a cliche, Sally jumped up to join me.

In the ladies room she said to me, "Hey, I want to thank you two!"

"For what?" I asked.

"Well," she said, a bit sheepishly, "for being so vocal."

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I do get a bit vocal when we are going at it! We didn't mean to disturb anyone!"

"No, I mean it - thank you! After being married so long, and having kids at home, and so many activities, when we do get time for sex it's late at night and we try to keep it quiet. Even when we got here, it was just routine. Then we heard you, and something lit a fire in Randy and we fucked like we hadn't, quite literally, in years."

"Well, it's still embarrassing, but I guess I'm glad that we helped!"

"We used to be quite adventurous," she continued. "We would have sex outside in the backyard, sometimes on the porch, or we'd go for a drive and park somewhere just to fuck. We even had sex in the gazebo in the park in town. A policeman caught us that time - I had to blow him just to keep us from giving us a fine or having us arrested!"

"What?" I asked, a bit shocked that this middle-aged mother of two had a past like that.

"Oh, that's just the beginning, Jess! We got into 'the lifestyle' for a while before the girls came along, too."

"The what?" I asked.

"You know - swinging!"

I just looked at her, a very stunned look on my face.

"But, you two look so, oh, I don't know, PTA, suburban soccer parent to me!"

"You'd be surprised!" she said, "There are people in the lifestyle that you'd never dream of, but a part of sharing in that is that you never reveal who else might be part of it. Suffice it to say that I've seen 'men of the cloth' without their cloth!"

I was just shaking my head. Derrick and I had shared fantasies with one another, and I told him of my fantasies to be part of a threesome - involving another man, and involving another woman. I remember being very nervous telling him about it figuring it might turn him off - especially the one involving another man, but it seemed to get him excited, too. Our expectation in revealing these fantasies was that, in general, they were simply fantasies - although one that he revealed to me that we tried, and kept, in our repertoire, was him tasting his own cum, either eating me out after fucking, or a nice cum kiss after a blowjob.

"Are you still here?" I heard her saying.

"Oh, sorry, just off in thought," I said, feeling my cheeks go red.

"What kind of thought?" she probed.

"To be honest, thinking about the two of you at some kind of orgy party!"

"Well, listen, most of swinging is not about wild orgies - it's about small, intimate get togethers where people simply swap partners for the evening."

"So, do you miss that part of your relationship?" I asked.

"To be honest, yes. It allowed us to have some level of sexual freedom and experimentation, and we brought things we learned from others back into our relationship with each other - both our sexual relationship and our day-to-day relationships, too."

"Are you looking to get back to that on this trip?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, this was just about finding our own spark again. Of course, you being so vocal helped us do that, too! So, circling back to the start of this - thank you for helping us out!"

Suddenly she was giving me a hug.

"Oh, wow! Well, you're welcome," I said, feeling a bit nervous about the conversation, "I think we need to be getting back to our gentlemen!"

When we returned to the table, Derrick said, "Hey, Jess, Randy had the idea of bringing a bottle of wine back and we can all share it on the veranda and watch the ocean in the moonlight for a while. Sound like a good idea?"

"We're buying!" Randy added.

I glanced at Sally given the conversation we were having, and in spite of some misgivings, said, "Sure, that sounds nice!"

We all walked back to the bungalow together and agreed that we'd meet out on the patio in about a half an hour. I pondered whether to tell Derrick about my conversation with Sally or not, finally deciding that I should tell him.

"So, um, listen, when Sally and I were in the ladies room she told me some things about their past. Their, uh, sexual past."

"Yeah?" he asked, kind of sitting up to pay attention.

"I'm a little concerned where this is headed because of that conversation," I told him.

"Really, why?"

"Well, she said that they had some experiences with other couples - that they were swingers."

"Wow, really?! They didn't seem the type, to me."

"And how many swingers have you known before?" I asked him.

"Well, I guess none, really, but I have an image in my head, and they seem so, I don't know, suburban vanilla."

"Wow, I thought the same thing - I even said that to her, but she said I'd be surprised at the people in the 'lifestyle'."

"The lifestyle?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's what she called it. Anyway, I'm just wondering where this might lead us. They clearly got off listening to us, and frankly, I got excited listening to them, too."

"Are you suggesting swapping with them?" he asked.

"No, no, but I'm wondering if that's what they're going to ask us."

He had an odd look on his face.

"What would your answer be?" he asked.

"Derrick, we just got married - I love you, I really do!"

"I know you do, and you better know that I love you, too. So, you would not be interested then?"

"Why are you pushing this? Do you want to?"

"Remember when we've shared fantasies in the past? How you mentioned three-ways?"

"Yeah, and how it excited you, too! But what has that got to do with this?"

He looked at me, and began, hesitantly.

"I was not fully honest with you then, because, even though we said things were just fantasies, I thought that you'd think it too strange, and that you'd think I was too strange."

He stopped and I waited for him to continue.

"Well," he finally resumed, "I always thought it would be sexy to watch another guy fuck you, while I was fucking someone else, and..."

He paused.

"And what?"

"Well, then for us to swap again."

"You mean come back together again?"

"Eventually, yes, but first, we would, well, swap partners before coming back to us."

"You mean like swap where I partner up with the woman and you with the man?"

"It's all just a fantasy, right?" he asked.

"Wow," was all I could say at that point.

Just before leaving for college my high school best friend had confessed to me that she was a lesbian. I'd already known, or at least thought I'd known that, but then she said that she'd had a crush on me. We sat in the family room of her parents house, two nights before leaving for college and I let her kiss me and somehow that sparked a torrid night of exploration where I'd eaten her pussy as she ate mine. It awakened in me a curiosity about bisexuality, but I hadn't done anything with it since. I looked over at Derrick and he looked absolutely petrified at his confession.

I walked over to him and hugged him and kissed him.

"It's all just fantasy," I said to him.

I heard the door of the other half of the bungalow open and could hear Randy and Sally talking as the walked out to the small veranda.

"They're heading out," I said, "and I was going to put on something more comfortable."

Derrick quickly shed his nice shirt and slacks and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and sandals and headed out the door. I considered doing the same, but settled on my beach cover-up, a short ruffled dress with a red and pink hibiscus print. Feeling a bit frisky, I did not put on a bra, but then again, compared to Sally's prominent bust, my barely C-cups would not really be noticeable, especially in the dark.

I went out to the veranda and found the other three with wine glasses in their hands and a fourth glass waiting for me on the small table. We watched the moon over the Caribbean and listened to the gentle waves coming in to the beach. The wine bottle was quickly emptied and Roger excused himself to fetch another from their bungalow. When he returned he refilled all of the glasses and we continued to talk about whatever came up.