Island Vacation Ch. 16

Story Info
Jen and Tim reconnect.
3.7k words
4.72
6.1k
7

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
309 Followers

Jen felt a tinge of sadness as she followed Tim through the door and into their room.

"Are you OK?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Mixed emotions, maybe?"

"That's fair," he said as took his wife in his arms. He could still smell Kate.

"Regrets?" He prayed there were none, but he had to ask.

"Oh, no. No regret. That was incredible." Jen paused for a beat. "Actually, maybe one."

Tim felt his heart drop.

Jen looked up at him. "Why did I wait so long?"

He laughed and led her to the sofa next to the patio door.

"You... We needed to be ready. And you seemed to be... uh... very ready!

"Is that a complaint?" she teased.

"Absolutely not." They sat in silence as Tim replayed the last hour over in his head. His dick stirring as he quietly reviewed the mental images racing through his mind.

"So why mixed emotions?"

"Because it's over. Now they're gone, or at least they will be in an hour. They feel like our best friends and we're most likely never going to see them again. You know we can't come back here every year."

Maybe a second job, Tim thought. Or moving to sales. Or selling a kidney.

It wasn't just the fact that he had just had sex with the third woman in his life. The first was over almost before he started. The second was Jen. And now this confident, sexual goddess who had literally bent over for him. The image of her back, that narrow waist, the curve of her hips and her ass, and his dick sliding between those incredible cheeks is one that he knew he would be replaying for the rest of his life.

More than any of that, the real reason that he wanted to come back was because he had never imagined his sweet Jen doing any of the things that he had seen this week. All of it. Any of it. From the first nervous attempts of exposing herself to whatever that was he had witnessed this morning. The lust that drove her at Mickey and Kate's was something he had never seen or could have even contemplated. In any way. Normally she refused even to let herself make noise during sex. Anything beyond the slightest moan demanded an immediate stop until she could compose herself. She wasn't a prude, exactly. But she certainly wasn't adventurous.

Seeing her, naked, exposed in front of Mickey and Kate when he stepped out onto the patio. So relaxed. So unconcerned. That alone was enough to confuse and stimulate him at the same time. That kiss she gave him when he saw her in the hot tub! All he could think about was getting her back here and releasing the strain in his pants that she had caused.

He suddenly realized that everything that happened from that moment on was Jen's idea. Making out with Kate and letting her do that. Right there. What he witnessed between them on the bed was completely driven by Jen. She was the one who guided his cock into Kate. She told Mickey to fuck her.

Yeah, that's why he would do everything possible to get her back here.

"Right?'

Jen's voice brought him back to the moment. "I'm sorry. What?"

"You know we can't come back here every year."

"I'd like to." Tim paused, then added, "If we could."

"Me too." Jen stood. "But I'll tell you what we can do." She pulled her T-shirt over her head, then slid her shorts off as she made her way to the bed.

Tim watched as she stretched across it, face down, pushing her ass into the air.

She turned to look at him. "You can fuck me. Just like you fucked her."

His dick responded immediately, both at the memory of fucking Kate from behind and at the sight of his wife in the same position. And when did she add that word to her vocabulary? He wasted little time moving across the floor and dropping his shorts at the foot of the bed. He straddled his wife and that amazing little ass. A quick finger dip told him she was more than wet enough. He lowered himself quickly, finding her hole and pinning her to the mattress. It took him a minute to find the angle that allowed him both to see what he was doing and to thrust in and out at the same time. Jen moaned beneath him as he found his place.

He was quick to find the rhythm once he was there, and she was quick to match it, shoving her ass cheeks back and up to meet every thrust. He had already cum twice this morning. First, watching his wife and Kate. The other was deposited into Kate's slick cunt. This one was going to last longer, he knew.

"Wait," Jen gasped. He wasn't ready to be done, but he respectfully began to disengage. His wife grabbed a pillow and, lifting her ass even higher, shoved it beneath her pelvis. After a quick tug or two, it was set.

"Yeah," she purred. "That's better."

She was right. The angle was perfect. He began his assault once again. Pounding, grunting, hearing himself slap her asscheeks as dick burrowed deeper. He could feel her wetness oozing out around his shaft. A quick peek revealed that same milky sheen on his shaft that he had extracted from Kate an hour ago.

"Yeah! Like that! Fuck it hard. I love it deep like that. I want to cum on your cock now. Just don't stop. Please don't stop."

If she kept talking like that he was going to have to stop. Either that or finish before either one of them wanted to. He did his best to breathe deeply, relaxing his balls even as he rammed her harder and deeper.

The noise that eventually erupted from her had to have been heard by others passing by.

As her orgasm ebbed, she pulled the pillow away and spun around, her legs spread wide, and with a deft motion, she pulled his dick right back into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, squeezing with all her might. She turned her face up toward him and they kissed. Kate's smell on his wife's skin made his cock swell even more.

They now moved as one. Sweating. Panting. Attacking one another while clinging for dear life, locked together at the mouth and loins. Suddenly, the image of Mickey buried here in his wife's cunt flashed across his mind. Then Mickey was gone and all he could think about was using his cock to make his wife cum. He increased both the rhythm and force of his thrusts somehow. He wanted her to lose complete control. He wanted to fill her with his seed. On some level, he wanted her to know who he was, and that she was his and only his. And he was thrilled that she was.

As he pounded, he regretted not fucking Kate like this. Hard, almost angry. Again he could feel his dick stretching in a way that he had never experienced before. He was harder and longer than he had ever been in his life. In a more lucid moment, he might have thought about the irony of sex with another woman stimulating him to this point; making him capable of trying to get his wife to forget - at least for the moment - about "the other man." Jen's rhythmic whimper matched every thrust, then it grew into a moan. She cursed just before she shrieked again, succumbing to yet another orgasm which pushed him over the edge where he left a bit of himself far deeper in her than he ever had before.

Jen released the hold her limbs had on him and he collapsed onto his wife's trembling frame.

Only then did he realize that the patio door curtain was wide open.

......................................................

It felt right to come back here. It was ironic that they placed them at the very same table where they had been a week earlier. Jen wore the same dress, but she was far less self-conscious about it tonight. No one seemed to be paying her any attention at all, not that she would have minded if they had.

They had just left Micky and Kate, hugging them one last time as they slid into their taxi, headed to the airport. Their goodbyes were brief. Something had kept them from being ready on time. Jen wished she could have watched. She and Tim had made the walk to the restaurant in silence. Neither had spoken of coming here. It just seemed like the right place to go.

Tonight it was a gentleman sitting in "Kate's" seat. He smiled politely as Jen was seated, making passing eye contact with him. His wife was lithe and tall. Like a ballerina. Jen thought of "Virginia" and then looked back at her man. His attention was now entirely on his companion.

"I wonder if he likes watching," Jen wondered silently. She also found herself wondering about the size of his member, the wildest thing he might have done, what his lady might be willing to do, and what they both tasted like.

"Something catch your eye?" Tim was smiling.

"Um, yeah. No. No," Jen stammered. "Just...uh... people watching."

"Watching, eh? Seems like there's a lot of that here." His tone was playful.

Jen cocked her head and raised her eyebrows. "And what's wrong with that?"

She enjoyed seeing his surprised reaction. Truthfully, she was just as surprised herself.

Jen sighed. "This is ending too soon. At least for me. I mean, I miss the kids..."

"Do you? Really?" Tim teased. "I know what you mean. A lot's happened and I feel like we've just gotten started."

"Well, it comes to an end tomorrow."

"So soon? We hardly knew you!" The man's voice startled her. She looked up to see a couple being seated at the table immediately to her right. He was short, thick, and had a face like sunshine. She was curvy and very blonde. Aside from his height, she immediately thought of a younger Mickey and Kate. The next thought was far less innocent.

"Please forgive him." The blonde shook her head and rolled her eyes. Jen could only imagine how many times she had said those words.

The introduction was casual. They were from somewhere in the Carolinas, transplants from California. First time to the island and eager for some "alone time". Jen wondered if anyone that outgoing could ever be alone, but she acknowledged the comment and checked them off her mental list of potential new "friends."

"So you leave tomorrow?" He reminded Jen of a salesman. Good with people. Quick-witted.

"Yeah," Tim replied. "Gotta get back to work so we can finish paying for the week."

The waiter arrived to begin serving them, which ended their brief conversation. Tim and Jen chatted about packing, next week's plans, and Sunday. Other than an occasional knowing smile that passed between them, their new neighbors had no idea of what they had been up to.

Jen discovered that she liked having a secret.

......................................................

Tim led his wife down to the beach in search of dessert. Jen grabbed a small plate with a slice of mango cheesecake. He opted for some sort of pineapple and coconut combination. Neither needed to explain their choices.

Tim had so many things that he wanted to say but he couldn't find the words. Maybe the events of the day had worn him out. It was more likely that he wasn't sure what he was willing to say. He was still trying to figure out exactly what had happened over the past few days and how he felt about it. He was turned on by all of it but he wondered what would happen when they got back home. Would Jen wake up one morning, angry and resentful, feeling guilty over what she had done?

He watched her nibble at her cheesecake. Somehow it was sensuous. Had she always done that with her lips? Was he seeing something new, or just noticing what was there all along? He added this image to all the others he had been hoarding up all week long.

Her eyes never stopped moving. She was scanning the crowd like she was looking for someone. Perhaps she was, he thought. He tried to see where she was looking. There was a tall, slender staff member at the end of the dessert display that evoked a slight smile of recognition from her. A minute later it was the chatty guy from the next table. She lingered the longest on a striking caramel-skinned woman with exotic features and an ivory dress that draped her in the best possible way. Her escort made eye contact with Tim, causing him to look away quickly.

"Want to walk?" Getting away from the crowd seemed like a good idea.

"Yeah, I guess." Jen's answer was short and soft. Was that a tone of sadness that he heard?

They wandered aimlessly for at least 15 minutes. Few words passed between them and they eventually found themselves at the door of their room.

"Let's go in."

He heard more energy and decisiveness in her voice.

"Unlock the door," she pressed at him.

......................................................

Suddenly, she knew exactly what she wanted. She nearly pushed Tim through the door when she heard the beep of the lock, then stopped him as quickly as the door closed behind them. He turned toward her and she leaned her head back, stretching her neck to kiss him.

His lips were slow to respond to hers at first. She pushed him back to the wall of the tiny entryway, pinning him there as she continued to kiss. He slipped his arms around her waist and then met her tongue with his own. She thought for a moment of the time that neither of them knew how to kiss. Their first "make out" sessions were fumbling and clumsy. Eventually, they grew to be predictable and infrequent.

She took a breath and kissed him harder, like she had kissed Kate. He pressed back, as though he were competing, so she softened her approach, nibbling on his bottom lip the way that Kate had nibbled on hers. He seemed to like that. Or so the growing firmness pushing into her belly seemed to indicate.

She giggled at his arousal, then slid down his body, finding her way to her knees. She looked into his eyes, smiling, as she tugged his zipper. She felt his bulge through the opening, squeezing his shaft gently with one hand while unbuckling his belt with the other. She never broke eye contact as she slid her hands up the outside of his thighs, finding the waistband and pulling everything down at once.

With his pants around his knees, she examined his stiffening member. It was slowly becoming engorged. Not yet erect, its girth had begun to expand. Enough blood had moved to his penis that it was full and hulking, hanging slightly away from his body.

She kissed it softly. Right on top, about midway down the shaft. She followed with another, then another. She looked up again to see him breathing deeply, watching her every move.

She kissed him just below the belly button, then formed a trail of soft, wet kisses down to his pubic bone. Her tongue flicked at the union of his cock and his belly, then she resumed those sensuous kisses down the shaft, savoring every spot and every taste of his flesh.

By the time she made it to his head, it had begun to rise to meet her. She smiled at her accomplishment, taking it into her hand to examine it. Another kiss to the tip, then pulling back on the skin, she watched as his tiny hole opened to her. She licked it. Soft. Teasing. Tentative.

She realized that she had never been here before. She had been around it, of course, but she never took the time to explore. She wondered if it felt good. He moaned his quiet approval almost as though he heard her unspoken question.

She continued her journey downward, around the tip of his penis, pausing at the patch of gathered flesh at the base of his head. She flicked it once with her tongue, causing his hips to thrust as he grunted out a quick and noisy blast of air. She looked up again to see her smiling at him. Another flick, another smile. She sucked at the spot and he released a slow, quiet, moan. She bit at it and he recoiled. With her lesson learned, she kissed the same spot gently and then continued kissing him all the way down the softer bottom of his shaft. She took her time, wanting to notice every slight movement and response to her efforts.

She wanted to pleasure him. She wanted him to experience every sensation that she was able to provide. This week she had felt things that she never felt before, and right now she wanted her husband to experience the same thing. Well, at least as much as one woman could do for him. For once sex was not about "the deed". It wasn't a challenge to get to the end. She wanted to experience the moment completely, and she wanted Tim to feel how much she loved him. Everything that she had learned this week. Everything she heard about, or saw, or experienced was going to be applied right now. With him and him alone.

His dick was rigid by the time she got to his testicles. So stiff, in fact, that it rose out of her way, allowing her to examine his sac. All that she knew was that they were sensitive. So sensitive that they had, essentially, been declared "off limits" in the early days of their relationship. But, she reasoned, "sensitive" can be very good.

She blew on them. A soft, steady stream of air, followed by the warmth of a gentle kiss. She allowed her tongue to drag up from the bottom of the left side, over the bulge of his ball to the base of his shaft.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed.

"Sure?"

He nodded silently, his eyes now closed.

She repeated the motion. Then did the same to the other side. She thought that his skin might be tightening around them.

"More?'

He pushed her head back into his groin. Her pussy immediately responded to his insistence.

She licked them like a cat cleaning her kittens. She kept it soft and sensuous but eventually noticed that he didn't seem to mind a little pressure. Getting brave, she gently sucked the left one into her mouth. His shaft reacted, nearly bouncing off his tummy. She giggled and found her way to the other. The reaction was the same.

Her left hand wrapped around his dick and she stroked it gently as she played with his balls.

"Suck it," he grunted and she was only too happy to comply.

She tasted him oozing onto her tongue as she began to slowly work her head up and down. Suddenly, his hands were on her head again. Unable to move she allowed her mouth to become little more than a suction device as he began to thrust. He was slow and gentle, but with every stroke he entered deeper into her mouth. She struggled to move her head to an angle that was comfortable enough to take him.

She found it and suddenly her nose met his pubic hair and the bone behind it. He froze there for a moment, before withdrawing and repeating the motion. Jen recognized that she was now being used. And she loved it. A part of her wondered what that said about her, but she really didn't care. He was her husband, after all.

And she liked the feeling of his cock buried in her. She inhaled, savoring the smell of his sex. Then she swallowed. Not on purpose. She wasn't even aware that she had done it.

"Oh, fuck!" Again that grunt. "What did you do?

She flexed her throat as though she were swallowing, He grunted again and pulled out.

"You didn't like that?" She still wasn't sure exactly what she had done.

"I'm gonna lose it like that."

"That's good, right?" She took his dick in her hand and opened her mouth, but he stepped away.

"Not like that," he panted. "I want to fuck you."

"How do you want me?" She wanted to be completely used. At that moment she would have agreed to anything.

"On the bed. On your knees." He pulled his T-shirt off and kicked his shorts and underwear off of his ankles.

She climbed onto the bed on all fours. Midway up the bed she stopped, laid her head on the mattress, and spread her knees wider. She could feel the cool air on her pussy. She imagined it, open, wet, red, swollen, and inviting. The display was lewd. Animalistic. Vulnerable. There was no pretense of modesty. Just her open cunt, waiting to be filled. And he responded immediately.

He entered her with one full stroke. As it had been this afternoon, his cock was longer than normal. He poked parts of her that she had never felt before. Like this afternoon it was hard and fast and passionate in ways that two of them had never expressed. Until this week. Until this amazing fucking week.

She came so hard that she thought she might black out. The orgasm was not only intense but long; a series of seismic waves that caused her to convulse. She opened her mouth in pure ecstasy but there was no sound.

imaging
imaging
309 Followers
12