All Comments on 'Island Vacation Ch. 16'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Hope this not the end of their journey, but if so, well done

Ciar46Ciar466 months ago

I hope it's not the end

Speechless2025Speechless20256 months ago

Fucking fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter.

silverado01silverado016 months ago

They stay only 1 day more in this resort? So how she will fuck around with many big black cocks in the resort, at the beach, in the hotel room, threesome spit , double penetration, some interracial lesbian etc. when husband is watching? I hope they will buy one week more in resort to explore much more. Descripition of oral was excellent but would be better if she would suck some big fat black cock at the time. Still excellent story and style, thanks you update stories regular without moths of waiting.

silverado01silverado016 months ago

It cant be over their Journey, they have to buy anither week in the resort so she would explore her security with some big black cock in the beach, bedroom (threesome, dp) etc with her husband watching

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This series was absolutely phenomenal! Truly, a great job of capturing the humanity and the experiences… Well done!

Ed19611961Ed196119616 months ago

I've enjoyed each chapter. Looking forward to more of them, or a different story. I enjoyed your pacing and the anticipation of what Jen would do next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a incredible story each chapter aroused me multiple times very very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES