Isolated Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lost souls finding love under unusual circumstances.
6.7k words
4.77
7.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a longer piece of work. Don't expect instant sex. Some references to violence and domination.

The same terrible dream: the memory of my dress being ripped from my body, my lingerie failing to conceal me, the humiliation of exposure and being ridiculed. I tried to cover myself with my hands: hopelessly inadequate to hide my exposed body, reduced to satin and lace lingerie: matching red bra, panties and suspender belt with pale stockings and red heels. The name calling and not being able to escape made my predicament worse. My wrists and ankles were locked in black leather cuffs: I had no chance of escape.

I woke to the sound of the storm terrifying the coastline: rain, hail, wind, thunder and lightning. It agreed with my mood: rage, turbulence and chaos. It was early morning and just enough light to see what I was doing. I padded out of bed in my cream satin chemise and matching French knickers: it was cold and I immediately had goose-bumps all over my smooth body. I tried the light switch hoping there was still power: nothing! Not a surprise, but then that also meant no hot shower. I sighed and grabbed my towelling robe. I snuggled into it.

This was my fourth day of my 'escape to nature'. A good friend owned this holiday cottage and had told me to use it for as long as I needed. It was a single level cottage: kitchen, main room, bathroom and a bedroom. It was basic, with all the normal conveniences of home, but with the power out I was reduced to just running cold water and I loved it. The log burner was still glowing and warm, but needed more fuel. I added several logs, but didn't overload it, I would top up once they were burning brightly. I located one of the wind up lamps cranked it a dozen times and then switched it on. A blue light chased away the shadows. I then set the fire in the hearth and soon it was crackling away as flames danced. I found the big old kettle filled it with water and hung it over the fire.

I sat and watched the fire as it grew into a little dragon: my kettle would soon be hot- I could wash and have tea. I sat on the sofa and wrapped myself in a navy fleece blanket to wait. I gazed into the flames and listened to the storm. I felt at peace for the first time in quite a while. I was dreaming of being dressed in a pink lacy dress and was dancing between trees with the sun shining on me. I think I dozed because I was startled by the kettle. I laughed at myself.

Once my morning toilette was complete I retrieved my clothes: pale blue satin panties with matching bra, black opaque tights, black polo neck long sleeved body, blue skinny jeans and knee high low heeled boots. I added a thick red woollen jumper and felt warm. This wasn't a beauty contest so I skipped any makeup, but I did brush my hair.

I made my tea and looked out of the window at the scenery. This cottage was one of four on a small island which was connected by a causeway to the mainland. At this time of year there would be no visitors so I was alone and that was just fine with me. I had enough food for several weeks, running water, firewood and even if the power cut was long term I had several wind up lamps and a small solar panel. I watched the clouds as they raced across the sky, and with the wind: the rain was spearing the ground at almost forty-five degrees. I stood and watched as I drank my tea.

Why I hear you ask would I be hiding at the end of the world? My life has been 'interesting' for a while and six months ago I had been in what I had thought of as a long term relationship. My life had gone sideways and I needed a break: a break from everything and everyone. I had taken an extended leave from work to sort my head out. My good friend: Frank, bless him, had seen how unhappy I was and suggested a holiday. I knew he was thinking sand, sea and sun, with parties and people. I told him I probably needed time alone to think, he immediately offered the cottage. I offered rent, but he refused. He kissed my forehead and told me to call if I needed anything. I talked to my manager, Phyllis, who knew of most of my recent trials and had immediately agreed to the break. She was 'letting me out', but I had to call her each week. She is my friend and confidante, she is my boss, but has become almost a surrogate mother and I love her for it.

My tummy growled and I decided I wanted a bacon bap for breakfast. I set the cast iron pan on the grate above the fire to warm. I opened the fridge, but the light stayed off: still no power. I would have to keep the door closed to preserve the fresh items. I cooked, ate breakfast and tidied up.

Mid-morning: I changed into white opaque tights and pink leotard with ballet shoes. I performed my daily yoga and ballet exercises to my music. The exercise and music helped me centre and focus my thoughts positively. I changed back into my normal day clothes.

The rain had stopped at least for a while. I found my waterproof jacket and went outside. The wind was fierce and cold blowing my shoulder length brunette hair around my face. I pulled up the hood and took a walk. The island was small, a few clumps of trees, but mostly grass. There was a gravel road joining the properties, but no cars. I walked to the high ground in the centre and surveyed my empire. As I turned I could see the cliffs to the South, pebble beeches to North and East, and only a short strip of the causeway to the East. I was isolated, alone and content. No-one to tell me what to do, no judgements: I could just be me. I was mistress of my own destiny.

I trudged back to the cottage and made another pot of tea. My mini solar panel provided enough power for my I-pod and I listened to several of my music playlists. The storm returned and added to the bass and percussion. I wrote a few lines in my journal.

I was sat reading my battered copy of a favourite book when there was a banging at the door. My heart jumped in my chest. Had he found me? I looked out of the window carefully. I saw a man, but no-one I recognised: he was a stranger. What was he doing here on the island? I was supposed to be alone. The lights were on, and smoke from the fire would indicate I was home. I collected a length of wood and answered the door. I opened it a few inches.

"Hello?" I said trying to sound brave.

"Hi, I'm really sorry to trouble you, but I have no power, I don't suppose you have a phone?"

"What are you doing on the island?" I demanded keeping my foot wedged against the door.

"I'm a photographer, I was sent to see some whales. I guess they have headed South," he laughed.

"Oh, I see."

"I'm Will, I know this won't help, but it looks like I'm in trouble, I swear I mean you no harm."

He appeared genuine even going as far as to hold his hands up in surrender.

"Did Mike send you?"

"Sorry, Mike who? My producer's name in Diane, I have my business card here. Please call her she can vouch for me."

The rain was increasing in strength. I made a decision

"Please come in," I invited opening the door.

"Thank you, you're a life saver, I'm very sorry to disturb you Miss."

"I can't leave you out in the storm."

He stepped inside and I closed the door to the raging elements.

"Wow this is cosy and you have electric light too," he observed.

"I came prepared. Hang your coat by the door. Don't drip all over the floor. May I offer you tea or coffee?" I asked.

"Hot coffee would be amazing. I should have been prepared. Do you have a phone line?" he asked removing his boots and leaving them by the door.

"No, the lines must be down. I lost internet yesterday."

"Mobile signal?"

Was he checking to see if I could call for help?

"Just so you know I can defend myself! I know three different martial arts," I warned him.

"Fair enough and I understand: a young beautiful lady alone on an island with a strange man. As I said before I'm not here to cause trouble. I will drink my coffee and return to my cottage."

Beautiful? I had a memory flash of myself wearing black satin lingerie: bra, thong and suspender belt with seamed silk stockings, black patent high heels and a shiny satin black dress. Where did that come from? I had never worn a dress like that.

"Sorry, I'm a little on edge. Milk and sugar?"

"Black will be fine. Thank you."

I handed him a steaming mug of coffee. Our hands touched briefly and I could feel how cold he was. I wanted to hug him and provide comfort. I watched as he wrapped his cold hands around the mug. I knew almost nothing about this stranger.

"You're freezing, come close to the fire. You have heat though at your cottage, a fire?"

"There is a hearth, but no wood. I was only meant to be here for a few days. May I ask you your name?"

Did I tell him who I was? Would telling him my first name reveal too much? Should I make something up? Should I lie? I'm not hiding! I made a decision. Deciding things for myself was becoming easier.

"I'm Adrianna."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Adrianna. Very bad manners on my part arriving unannounced- no wine or flowers," he said with a smile.

"That's okay. I'm not really into flowers. I have a mobile phone, but no signal at the moment. It's the storm."

"A car?"

"Nope, I was dropped off, I wanted to be off the grid, and thought I would be self-sufficient and alone."

"And I disturbed your peace, I'm sorry."

"You weren't to know. How did you know I was here?"

"I saw you walking earlier and of course saw the light in the window. I will walk to the village for help."

"You can't: the tides and the storm you won't be able to cross the causeway. You are stuck here at least until the storm passes."

"Oh, then I am your captive and at your mercy my lady," he chuckled.

Images of cuffs, shackles, ropes and chains circled me. Hooded, gagged and immobile at someone else's mercy. No, that's not real! I remained standing with my arms crossed unsure what to make of him. He was taller than me by a few inches maybe six foot, above average build, short curly brown hair, a couple of days of stubble and brown eyes. He was in his early thirties at a guess. I am five foot eight, slim with dark shoulder length hair and dark brown eyes.

"I'm creeping you out again. Sorry."

"Please stop apologising."

It's a sign of weakness I almost added. Damn! A dozen colourful expletives exploded in my head.

"Sorry."

I had to smile, he seemed sincere and I didn't think he was a threat. If he was and tried anything I would deal with him. I was conscious that he was watching me.

"More coffee? Have you eaten?"

"Coffee would be lovely, and I had a cereal bar for breakfast."

"That's not breakfast," I scolded him.

"It was all I had that didn't require cooking," he replied simply.

I ordered my thoughts.

"Will, is that short for William?" I asked as I prepared more coffee.

"Yes, but not many people use my full name," he admitted.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

"I think some people just like to abbreviate, you know Joe for Joseph, that's my older brother, Sammie for Samantha, my younger sister. You are lucky it's hard to abbreviate Adrianna, although I guess you could go by Anna."

"Please don't call me that," I snapped.

I saw an image of a submissive naked Anna kneeling on the floor with him standing over her. Suck my cock Anna. No! I am Adrianna!

"I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry. There I go again apologising for being an idiot."

"I don't think you're an idiot. Please just call me Adrianna. Would you mind if I called you William?"

"Yes, please call me William, and thank you for your hospitality Adrianna. I thank my guardian angel you were here. I'm not sure what I would have done."

I could see that even though he was close to the fire he was shivering. I moved closer and touched his hand: he was still cold. I also noticed his socks were wet.

"You are frozen and your clothes are soaked."

"I went outside looking for wood," he explained touching my hair.

I moved away and added more wood to the fire. I took control of the situation.

"Take that shirt off and your socks. I have a fleece and socks you can borrow. If you are staying I can't have you sick."

Wow, where did that come from? I was taking charge.

"Sorry to be such a bother."

I went to the bedroom and found my spare oversize navy fleece zip up top and some spare black socks. I returned and found him standing in just his jeans. He was nicely toned, in a good way and had dark hair over his arms and chest. I handed him a towel and the clothes.

"Thank you. You might just save me from myself. Maybe it's you who's my guardian angel."

"I'm no angel."

I watched him dress as I heated a tin of stew. I handed him the steaming bowl, a bread roll and a spoon.

"Thank you. Now I feel really bad I'm eating your supplies."

"We won't need to go to rations just yet," I said with a smile.

"You look very pretty when you smile," he said.

"Eat your stew," I commanded uncomfortable with the compliment.

I hung his shirt on a spare wire hanger near the fire and lay the socks close to the log burner. They would be dry in a while, but what would I do with my guest? I couldn't send him back to a cold, dark cottage. Images of a cold stone cell with steel manacles taunted me. Anna bent over waiting for him. I forced my mind to imagine a sunny day with green grass and my Alice dress. I chanted my mantra in my mind: inner peace. I imagined being dressed in my white bra and knickers, white stockings, white satin petticoat, pale blue satin dress, apron and black Mary Jane Shoes. I am Adrianna in Wonderland. I sighed. Inner peace, I need inner peace.

"I don't think I've ever tasted better stew. May I help you clean the dishes?"

"I'll leave it until after dinner, I'll wash the pots of the day in one bowl of hot water."

"You make a lot of sense. Please let me help, I feel I owe you. Tell me to shut up, but why is a beautiful lady like you hiding out here at the end of the world?"

"I needed time to think."

"That was a polite version of shut up," he said with his gentle smile.

I sat opposite him and observed him closely. He had a gentle manner and a charming smile.

"Tell me about you?" I suggested.

"I'm a freelance wildlife photographer, cameraman, and sound engineer. I divorced around a year ago. I think after ten years we wanted different things. We never had children so we just cut things in half and went our separate ways. I've been solo for about a year. You can interrogate me about anything."

Interrogate! Why did he use phrases and words that kept returning me to my dark place? Complete darkness, no sleep, no food and the same questions over and over. Who owns you Anna? Adrianna is owned by no-one!

"I was with someone, and I thought I loved them, and I thought he loved me, but he wanted to control me, and finally I said no. It was a bad break up. I've been on my own for six months."

"I'm sorry to hear that, you present yourself as being very independent, self reliant, I think can see how being dictated to would be hard. I think from that experience your trust and confidence took a knock. Now you want to be alone."

"You're not just a pretty face William," I allowed with a smile

"Well, you are beautiful Adrianna, any normal man would be lucky to be with you."

A stranger was being nice to me, he called me beautiful, but I was a monster. I wanted to cry. You cannot withstand the storm said the demon. I am the storm replied Adrianna. I forced a smile and patted his knee. His jeans were cold and damp.

"Are any of your clothes dry?" I asked thankful for the distraction.

"I'm fine, I'll dry: unless you're planning on me being totally naked? Can you tell me anything about you? Tell me what music do you like?"

I laughed. I reached out and held his hand. It was warmer and he gently squeezed my fingers.

"While having you naked would be entertaining for me, I don't think we know each other well enough yet. I'm sorry I don't have any other clothes that will fit you."

I paused. Perhaps I could share part of what happened and see how he reacted.

"My partner wanted more than I could give, he wanted to break me, he wanted total surrender, and then one day I lost it. Something snapped and we had a fight."

"He hurt you?" asked William.

"I put him in the hospital. I was crazy angry and I scared myself. I lost control and became a monster."

"I find that hard to believe. He must have been the monster," he took my hand in both of his and kissed my fingers.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I wanted to comfort you. A hug felt like too much considering we have only just met. Me lunging at you might have frightened you. I don't want you to beat me up. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Thank you William, it was a nice gesture."

"So tell me about your music choices."

I laughed again.

"That's better, I love your laugh," he said.

"I like classical music and film soundtracks: something that rouses my soul."

We spent several hours talking about music, films and books. They were safe subjects, and I could be mostly honest. He dressed back into his dry clothing, we shared cooking and coffee duties. He washed the pots and I dried. I felt relaxed in his presence.

"Thank you for the meal. Please come and dance with me," he suggested.

He pulled me gently into an embrace. Please and thank you: a gentleman. A gentle man! I had a flash of an image of me wearing a long flowing pale blue dress and William in a tuxedo. It made me smile. Was I ready for this?

"I just want to thank you again for everything today. I think you're amazing. I will leave you soon and head back to my cottage."

I looked into his face and realised he was sincere in his intent. Would it be so bad to have company? Would he wait until I was asleep and then kidnap me? You are both prisoners on the island stupid! I'm not stupid I argued with myself.

"You don't have fuel for the fire or any light. You'll get very wet and won't be able to get dry. Stay here."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose, or make you unhappy!"

"Yes, I'm sure. I sort of feel responsible for you. You don't make me unhappy, if anything you have made me laugh."

"I'll sleep here on the couch if you have a spare blanket."

"Fair enough and in the morning we can assess the options."

We talked long into the evening. We tended to the fire and log burner to maintain the heat during the night. We had reduced the lights to two lamps in the main room.

"I should let you get some sleep," I suggested.

"I need lots of beauty sleep, but I think you can get by with just five minutes. Sweet dreams Adrianna."

"Good night William."

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I turned back to him and kissed him. He was surprised, but held me close and kissed me back. I left him and went to bed. I changed into my satin sleepwear and slipped into bed. I was tempted to play with myself, but I couldn't with William just a few steps away. I couldn't use my toys either for the same reason. I closed my eyes and was quickly asleep. I don't remember any dreams: the first time for months. The voices were quiet for now.

Next morning I was woken by a knock on my door. I was immediately awake and prepared for a fight. My heart rate was elevated. I remembered where I was. I was safe!

"Hello, come in," I answered.

The door opened.

"Good morning Adrianna, I have coffee for you," offered William.

"Oh, thank you."

"I've tended the fire and topped up the burner so it will be warm for you. I also have a bowl of hot water waiting for you."

"That's kind, thank you. I'll drink my coffee, get dressed and join you for breakfast. Give me ten minutes."

He smiled, withdrew and closed the door. I can't remember the last time someone brought me coffee in bed. I sat in bed and sipped the hot beverage. I washed and dried myself. I dressed in pale pink underwear, nude opaque tights, long sleeved pink top and black skater skirt. I wore the same red sweater from the previous day. I slipped my feet into ballet flat shoes. I tied my dark hair with a pink ribbon into a pony tail. I headed for the kitchen.

12