Isolated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning William," I said announcing my presence.

He turned. I smiled and we hugged. It felt good to be held close.

"Good morning, beautiful Adrianna."

"How much money do you want to borrow?" I asked with a laugh.

"No money, just spending time with you is payment enough. I think I should pay you for putting up with me."

"You can stay rent free. I like your company. What's for breakfast?"

"Champagne and strawberries? To be honest I don't know I wasn't sure what you had planned. I know let's phone out for pizza, oh wait no deliveries. I'm joking off course. I didn't want to make any decisions without your guidance."

He wanted my opinion.

"Thank you for being thoughtful. You're so funny about the pizza delivery. How about scrambled eggs and toast? I would love another mug of your coffee."

"Smashed eggs and coffee is my speciality."

We ate breakfast. The rain had stopped, but there was a thick sea mist. I changed my skirt for jeans and boots. We walked over to William's cottage. I reached out and held his hand. We collected what few supplies he had, he collected his belongings and we returned to my cottage. We stored the food in cupboards and the fridge. We spent the rest of the day talking. That night I bid him goodnight and retreated to the bedroom leaving him to sleep on the sofa.

The next day we learned more about each other. He greeted me in the morning with hot coffee. We shared breakfast, tended the fire and log burner. The storm returned and we had another day without power. We passed the day talking about many subjects. I liked being with William. He was gentle, polite and courteous. I felt safe. The day flew by. It was late and dark outside, the storm still raged.

"William, there is a double bed, I'm happy to share it, but just to sleep, you understand?"

"Adrianna, I'm good on the sofa, I would never take advantage."

"Yes, I trust you, that's why I made the invitation."

"Why don't you prepare for bed? I will join you when you call. I will sleep on top of the bed clothes with the blanket. That way you know I won't do anything."

I smiled and nodded. I kissed him and entered the bedroom. I undressed, slipped into my satin sleepwear and snuggled under the duvet.

"William, it's safe."

He entered the room with the small lamp. I watched as he undressed to his shorts. I quickly closed my eyes when he turned towards the bed. He turned the lamp off and I felt the bed move as he sat on it. He moved around a bit in the dark wrapping himself in his blanket.

"Sweet dreams Adrianna."

"Sweet dreams William."

At some point in the night he had cuddled behind me. I woke to find his hand rested on the duvet on my thigh. It was daybreak. I slipped silently from the bed. I stood and watched him sleep for a moment. I smiled. I grabbed my clothes and visited the bathroom. I washed, dressed and prepared the fire. Would he act like that if he knew what I really was? William joined me and hugged me.

"Good morning my guardian angel."

"Good morning, William."

We spent our day much like the day before it. I struggled silently with my mental burdens. Another day came to a close and there was still no power. After dinner in the evening we sat close together side by side.

"William, before we continue, I need to tell you something. This is hard for me so please just let me say this."

I took a breath: I clasped my hands tightly in my lap and steeled myself.

"I'm a biological man, but I live as a woman."

There was a pause of a few seconds, but it felt so much longer. Surprisingly the voices were silent: perhaps they were waiting for the tirade of abuse and would delight in my pain.

"Okay. Anything else?" he asked with a smile.

I shook my head.

"Thank you for telling me. I can imagine that was hard for you. I am touched by your trust. May I ask questions?"

I nodded biting my lower lip.

"Do you think this changes things between us?"

"Yes, I'm not who or what you thought I was," I mumbled.

"You are still beautiful Adrianna. You still make me laugh."

"But I'm not female."

"You could have fooled me. I will treat you as the woman you have chosen to be. You are smart and funny and beautiful. I think you like me too. You held my hand and you kissed me. I really like you. I just don't want you to think I'm being too forward."

"You like me?"

He shook his head and smiled.

"I don't believe in love at first sight, but I think the universe set this up. I like you a lot."

"But you're not gay or anything?"

"I don't find men attractive, but you don't look like a man. You look, act, sound and smell like a woman."

"But you have only known me for a few days. There is so much you don't know."

"Adrianna, you don't have to tell me your life history. I can see you're still coming to terms with so many things. You have said enough for me to be sensitive to your situation. There's much about me you don't know either. I think it would be good to learn about each other."

"I could really do with a drink," I whispered.

"You want a splash of cognac or some tea?" he asked reaching for and holding my hand.

"Thank you. Cognac would be good. I need some time to trust again."

"We can take this very slowly," he assured me.

We sipped our cognac in silence. I could see he was given me time to process our conversation and maybe he needed time too.

"Sorry for the bombshell," I apologised breaking the silence.

"Please stop apologising," he said with a smile.

I remembered our exchange from a few days before. Had so much changed in such a small amount of time?

"That's not fair William using my words against me."

"You're right. I overstepped."

Was I being unfair? Was he using my words against me or was that just autonomic defences responding?

"No you didn't. I'm sorry now: I was being unfair. What it means is you were listening."

I paused.

"I took the name Adrianna after my grandmother. She knew I was different. I miss her."

"You haven't seen her for while?"

"She died two years ago," I revealed.

"I'm going to spend my life apologising to you."

"You didn't know. I know I complained before about the apology thing, but I actually find it endearing. You treat me like a person."

"You are a person."

"I'm working on it."

"My god, I don't know what happened to you, and you can tell me if or when you're ready. I will say this: I hear in your voice that your spirit has taken a beating, but you are far from broken. I look into your eyes and I see a force that will never concede defeat."

I nodded unable to find any words. He kissed my hand. I loved this simple gesture.

"I don't like peanut butter," he reported.

"What?"

"We're sharing things about each other. I wanted you to know."

I laughed.

"I love hearing you laugh."

"What else do you like?"

"I like crispy bacon, cheese and onion crisps, chocolate digestive biscuits and raspberry jam. I love your smile, your eyes and your hands. Not necessarily in that order."

He set his drink down, stood up and took me by the hands. I stood and faced him.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Adrianna, may I kiss you?"

"You're asking permission?"

"Yes."

Was I being reckless? We had kissed, but I had initiated it. Now he wanted to kiss me, knowing what I was.

"Then yes I give permission."

He kissed me very gently.

"How was that?" he asked.

"It was good, but I think I need another for comparison."

We kissed a second time and it lasted twice as long. His arms held me close.

"The second time was better," I decided.

I initiated the third kiss and it continued for several minutes. Our hands explored each other's body.

"I like kissing you," he admitted.

"I like you too, but can I be honest?"

"Always. Tell me."

"I'm not a fan of the beard."

"I'll shave first thing tomorrow."

"You would do that?"

"Yes."

"Is there anything you would change about me?" I asked.

"Not a thing, well, I think I prefer your hair down, but the pony tail with ribbon is cute too. I really liked you in the skirt, but I don't want you to be cold."

"Give me a minute."

I returned to the bedroom and closed the door. I swapped the jeans for the skirt. I looked at my reflection in the wardrobe mirror. I removed the ribbon and brushed my hair. I found my handbag and applied some lipstick. I remembered I had a small bottle of my perfume and spritzed. I returned to the main room.

"How's this?" I asked.

"Amazing," he replied reaching out to me.

I accepted his hand and he drew me close. I had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him. I felt his hands around my waist.

"Wearing the skirt, means you have the responsibility of keeping me warm," I told him.

"I accept your terms my lady."

I lay my head against his shoulder. He hands moved from my waist to my lower back. He was warm and held me gently. We stayed like this for several minutes.

"Adrianna, I know this is quick, but I have to tell you, I think I love you."

"I have feelings for you too, but I don't think I am ready for that word yet. I feel I have known you more than a few days."

We sat and talked for several hours, adapting to our new found reality.

"William, I know we said we would take this slowly, and this is new to you."

"Yes, we did. Am I going too fast for you?"

"No, I wanted to ask you about sex."

"I won't rush you."

I lifted my head from his shoulder. I looked deep into his eyes.

"I'm not explaining very well. I want to. I want you."

"You will have to train me, I don't know how I should please you," he said kissing me again.

The shadow made demands. Sit! Stand! Obedience! Inspection! I chose to ignore it and it faded away.

"Come with me to the bedroom. I want you to see me. I want to see you too."

I took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. We undressed each other. He was gentle with me. I was soon reduced to black panties, bra and tights, while he stood in just his shorts. I could see he was aroused making a tent. I knelt and liberated his shorts. He was well endowed and I kissed his erect cock.

"Oh, wait," he said.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, no, it's not that. Come and sit here a second," he indicated the bed.

"You're having second thoughts. It's okay. I understand."

"Adrianna, please may I speak?"

I sat, nodded and waited. He knelt in front of me.

"I want to please you. Tell me, show me how."

"Oh. No-one has ever wanted me like that before."

"May I take off your tights? Lower your knickers? And then I would like you to guide me. Tell me what you like and tell me if you don't like something."

"Yes, yes and yes."

I stood, turned and presented my bum to William. I wiggled a little. I felt his fingers in the waist band of the tights and slowly he worked them down my legs. When they reached my ankles I felt soft kisses at the backs of my thighs and knees. His hands caressed my bum and hips. He held the tights as I stepped out of them. He turned me around: his face was level with my belly button which he probed gently with lips and tongue. His beard tickled me. I had been nicely and carefully tucked, but as he carefully lowered my satin knickers, it allowed my small genitals free.

"Disappointing isn't it?"

"No it's perfect. It's smooth and cute just like the rest of you."

He kissed my tummy and slowly worked downwards. His hands caressed my thighs. His lips brushed my cock. I gasped as he gently licked me. He looked up at me.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yes William."

He took my small cock into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. I had to hold his head to stop myself from falling over. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the pleasure.

"You will have to stop... I will... you'll make me... I'll... oh my..."

He paused.

"You don't like it?"

"I do, it's just I'm not used to being like this."

He pushed me gently back against the bed and I sat.

"Then don't fight it. Let me do this," he said smiling and holding my hands.

"But..."

I paused, not sure what to say.

"Tell me you don't like this? I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

I reached behind and undid my bra. I was naked.

"Let me lay on the bed, and please me, but I don't want to scare you away when you make me cum."

"No chance of that," he confirmed.

I positioned myself and he knelt between my legs, he gently opened them wider exposing my genitals. He kissed the insides of my thighs and this time slowly worked upwards. He sucked me gently until I was reduced to moans and whimpers.

"I can't hold it anymore," I gasped moments before I pulsed into his mouth.

He swallowed my love juice.

"Tastes horrible right?" I asked.

"No, I quite liked it: it was different. Was that okay?"

I laughed and pulled him on top of me.

"William, you are an attentive and gentle lover. What did you think?"

"I kissed your cock like I would a girl's rosebud, and because you not big and hairy I actually enjoyed the experience. You feel like a woman to me. What's next?"

"Well, we could... but are you ready for that?"

"Tell me."

"You could penetrate me, love me?"

"Are you ready for that? Do you like it? If you don't, we don't have to."

"I like it: I actually have a different orgasmic experience from being penetrated. I like it. I trust you. I need to lubricate, can you give me a minute," I replied.

"Take all the time you need."

I visited the small bathroom, swiftly douched and then squirted a generous amount of lube inside. I located a condom from my wash bag and returned to the bedroom. I took the bottle of lube with me.

"That was quick, all okay?"

"Yes, I just need to prepare you."

I slid the condom over his erect cock. I kissed it again. I applied lube and worked it over his cock while kissing him.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"I very much think so," he confirmed kissing me again.

I lay on the bed and put a pillow under my lower back.

"So now what?"

"Love me like you would a girl, but you will have to aim slightly lower, and go slowly."

He was soon in position and I felt his cock against my ring. I bubble of lube oozed out meeting his cock. I smiled.

"I'm ready for you William," I said.

He was gentle and he took his time in opening me. I relaxed and his cock glided into my hole. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him hard.

"Oh, Adrianna, that feels so good."

"Yes William, you are so good, now slowly withdraw and then push back."

Our bodies were soon synchronised. William didn't seem to be in any hurry to just pleasure himself. It was slow, gentle and we delighted in each other's body: his hairy chest rubbing against my smooth body. I grasped his shoulders while he took most of his body weight on his arms.

"Hold me tight."

"I don't want to squash you."

"I won't break," I whispered kissing his bearded face.

The frequency slowly increased.

"Yes William, my big strong William!"

"Oh Adrianna!"

I have obviously wasn't a virgin, but this was new for me, I felt safe and it was gentle and I could relax. I wanted this. This was joyous and sensual. He slowly pumped me. We shared a new language of sounds, there were no words to explain what we felt and what we shared. The sex was epic, like nothing I had experienced before. I knew I was close. I felt his cock pulse and a warm feeling filled me. Seconds later I felt waves of pleasure travel through my entire body. He withdrew and I felt fulfilled and happy.

"I love you Adrianna."

I kissed him. Did I love him? Did I know what love was? He held me in his arms. We took turns in the bathroom and then he watched as I slipped into a pale blue satin chemise.

"Come to bed, cuddle me under the duvet," I invited.

We snuggled under the duvet. His warm body pressed against mine. He turned out the light. He kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Adrianna."

"Good night William."

I paused.

"I love you William."

"I love you Adrianna."

12