Isolated Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around you pervert!!!" she yelled at him, trying to get herself together, pulling her pants up and getting to her feet.

He did as he was asked and it was then that he remembered her face. "Arabeth?" he said, turning back around, not really caring whether or not she was decent.

"Yes, Arabeth, who the fu-.." she said as she finished buttoning her pants, looking up at him, the sentence immediately dying on her lips. "Grayson?"

"Well, this is a surprise..." he said, shocked that he would run into the one girl he was most anxious to see again.

"It is." she replied, trying to sound as casual as possible while she gathered her breath. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? This is my party sweetheart.." he answered, noting the rise and fall of her chest.

"Your party? Alex didn't mention-..." she started but was cut off by a slight laugh.

"Alex? You know Kidd?" Grayson asked.

"Kidd? No, I know Alex." she said, confused.

"Sorry. I meant Alex. Everyone I know calls him Kidd. But yeah... you know Alex? What a small world.."

"Actually, I don't know him. My roommate does. They're screwing around." she said, not meaning to sound so bitter, but it sort of made her jealous that her friend was getting all the action.

Grayson let out a hearty laugh. "Ohh, you're that girl..." he said.

"That girl? What girl? What did he say about me?! He's talking shit?!" she fired questions at him, ready to go down there and turn into the neck-rolling, south side girl.

"Calm down honey, nothing bad. He just said that he thought he broke up a friendship because of some argument you and your roommate got into. Jesus, you're feisty." he finished. Arabeth scoffed.

"Yeah well, I've had a pretty bad couple of weeks. Anyway, I should get going... actually no. You should get going. I have to pee. Unless you wanna stay and watch.. seeing as how you came bursting in here to begin with." she said coolly. Grayson raised his eyebrow and smirked at her.. This girl.

"First off, it's my house dear. I go where I please. Second, I'll go, but only because you need to pee. Third... Well, there is no third, but.. yeah. I'll go. Enjoy your time on the Grayson Toilet Express. We hope you choose to urinate with us again." he said, laughing at the color rising in her cheeks. Without letting her say anything, he left the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

"Pervert." Arabeth said, but even she had to laugh at his sense of humor.

**

12