All Comments on 'Isolated Property'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago

Good story as always. Raw, dirty and animalistic in its presentation. Love the visceral take on how helpless Avery reacts to Harrison and also the origins of her ordeal. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

You have a way with words. Looking forward to the continuation of this story.

Naomi97Naomi97over 6 years ago
Good

I loved your previous work and I love this one too. I need an origin story to this one though. Can you tell us more about Harrison,why he's like this, how he became this way OR maybe just more on the story behind him & Avery??

Lol seems like I'm asking for a lot BUT it doesn't even have to be long. *bats My lashes*

Please & Thank you :) *gives puppy dog eyes*

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years ago
Exceptional.

This is probably my new favorite story on Lit. It's beautifully written, intense and immediate. The way you've set up the history between them was brilliantly executed.

As for stories that are similar, I actually think this might be close to incomparable. it might have been inspired by Hunted, but this pushed a lot more of my personal buttons than that one did.

If you haven't, you might check out Intrusion by kindasortacrazy. It's less direct and brutal, less deeply psychological, but it has a slightly similar premise. https://www.literotica.com/s/intrusion-5

In any case, this is definitely going to inspire my next standalone non-con story.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely love your writing. And a great start to this story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You guys are the best!! and comment responses

I'm not gonna lie. I was a little nervous about this one. It's so different from what i've put out until now I really didn't know if you guys would like it. It makes me so happy you do!

@Laracasse, thank you for always being supportive and reading my stuff. I know it's not always you're cup of tea and I appreciate you a lot.

@anon, keep an eye out for the bonus chapter. It's pending now so it should be up sometime this weekend.

@Naomi97, I am planning the next chapter (after the forthcoming bonus scene) to be a retrospective of sorts. Of course with Harrison at the helm, it's going to be a rough one ;) I might not get around to writing it for a while but I promise it's coming eventually (next final is at the end of February so my guess is I'll be taking it out on poor Avery sometime around then)

@Damoiselle, Thank you. I really appreciate your encouragement. I just finished chapter 1 of Imperius and I've got to get back to it now (talk about pushing my buttons). I can't wait to read whatever this inspires!! it's a huge compliment and I love your stories so i'm super excited.

@minxxxkitten: thanks so much for reading and commenting!! Let me know how you feel about the extra scene coming in a day or two :)

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Heavy stuff ...

... but thank you for writing it. I found it a bit harsh for my taste but you write well -- and that's why I'm awarding it five stars.

nickevans87nickevans87over 6 years ago
Love the story

Dark and twisted in the best way possible. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A dream

I thoroughly enjoyed this story although so just don't unterstand why a woman who experiences such marvellous orgasms should run from the guy who gives them and is so creativ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breathtaking

This piece is beyond words.. I am in love with your writin style. I was just lamenting over not being able to find things that follow this type of story/mood, let alone one so beautifully written. Thank you! I anxiously await more of this story!

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago

I found myself tensing almost immediately as I began reading. Very dark. I would also like to read the front story. How did we get to this point? How do we end? Is it dark enough for murder/suicide or is she fighting herself more? I look forward to what comes next.

lioness_71lioness_71over 6 years ago
Dark & Twisted

But that's just the way we like it.

Your writing draws me in and doesn't let go. You write anguish like no one else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Without a doubt thís is the closest that I've ever read to a perfect story on lit. Beautifully written. Pacing was perfect, if there were any spelling or grammar errors they werent noticeable at all, nothing to kill the mood as you picture her hopeless and bound at all times. One can't say that there's nothing like this here, but there's nothing done so right. I read this twice now and it worked both times. Thank you for this gift to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more comment responses :)

@FASfan: Thank you for reading, voting and commenting despite not finding the story to your taste. I usually also go for softer stories but sometimes you gotta get the energy out.

@ nickevans87: the bonus scene should be coming tomorrow or the next day. Keep an eye out!

@ A dream anon: I think a lot of stories confused orgasms with consent or at least that once orgasm has been achieved, consent will be forthcoming, also known as the 'magic dick' trope. I'm not a huge fan of it.

@Breathtaking anon: I'm so glad I could give you the story you were looking for! Poor Avery is probably going to get in a lot more trouble before my degree is over :)

@ kdlucas: I'm so glad the story got such a visceral reaction from you! I'm working on the backstory chapter next so we will definitely touch on what got them to this place. As to where we are going, I'm not writing this planned out like the other multi-chapter pieces I wrote. I want the freedom to continue or discontinue the story as it comes to me. Originally I was going to end this story here with some kind of conclusive act but I quite like the idea of just leaving them in the woods until I want to drop in again. Also, there was a bondage piece involving a rocking chair I just couldn't pass up writing.

@ lioness_71: thanks lady. I will start my own subgenre for "anguish erotica" and start raking in the big bucks.

@anon: That's the nicest thing an anonymous person has ever said to me over the internet. Thank you so much :)

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 6 years ago
Very dark

But compelling nonetheless. It would be interesting to see if any kind of relationship could develop between these two, twisted as it might be. Or is that kind of brutality unforgivable forever.

Try Emma's Master by mk156. This is more psychological than heavy, dark but something about it really drew me in.

Looking forward to more of your writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave it five stars.

This was not my usual cup of tea. I felt a connection with Avery. Please continue so she can escape and end this forever. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved every part of it! And looking forward to you writing more stuff like this. Though Like it better when elements of hurt, obsession, and possession are put into it.

I'm a constant reader in this genre, and also always looking for new stories to read. Have you read stories from TwistedMisery and winterhunny (somehow like this subgenre too :) ) And oh, my alltime ultimate favorite story Traitor's Daughter by OwnedbyConway, although my heart breaks every time cos it's seemed to be left unfinished already.

sshh1sshh1over 6 years ago
Fucking incredible

It was wonderful! I hope you continue this story. Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more!

I have read this 3 times and just read the bonus scene. Please write more!!! He is a monster and I don’t know why this stuff gets me but it always does. They have much more in them than 1 chapter and a bonus scene. Don’t leave us hanging!! 😝

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope you continue!

This was sooo good. The perfect amount of dark and brutal. I do hope that Avery eventually gets free, though.

Maybe try Caging Cadence and Scheherazade? The first is faster-paced but still descriptive, and the second has more storyline and world-building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hated it!!!

Well written but hated it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying the dark side

Bloodsong by aschermer. Dark and hot and brutal

always_yesalways_yesover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Oh hell yes! This is the darkness I love to read, and you nailed it. Excellent job with the escalation of his behavior, and the subtle reveal that this is forever. I shuddered and loved every minute of it, lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comment replies and THANK YOU!

Thank you guys so much! this is the most feedback and response I've gotten on a story and I really appreciate it.

@cerrotorre I've read Emma's master but had completely forgotten about it! thanks for reminding me.

@Anon: Ive read all those stories and YES! the fact that Traitor's Daughter has been abandoned sucks. That story had so much potential. Twisted Misery too! I shouldn't be too hypocritical because I also have an abandoned story on this site but it sucks all the same.

@sshh1: Thank you! I will be continuing eventually. I just got a very devious idea for the next episode.

@anon "Please more!": Thank you so much! 3 times that fast is a huge compliment. I'm so glad you liked it so much! and don't fear, i've got too many plans for them to leave them hanging.

@anon"Hope you continue!": I haven't read Caging Cadence but I'll check it out! Scheherazade is one of my favorites but again, i fear it will remain suspended in its unfinished state for a long time.

@anon"Hated it!!!": Thanks for giving it a chance :)

@anon"Enjoying the dark side": I loved the first few chapters of Bloodsong but I find lit suuucks for reading really long chapters and somewhere along the way i just got too frustrated scrolling through dozens of lit pages to find my spot. If she publishes it I'll get it on an easier to read format

@always_yes: This means so much to me. Thank you for reading my work!

mittyfinchmittyfinchover 6 years ago

Siren is one of my favorites and I was so excited to see you post a new story (and the bonus was a rare treat)! You may be my favorite author here. You have a way of commenting on nuances your characters observe that give a lot of insight in a single phrase. I can't wait to see where this goes. Bravo!

findingmywayfindingmywayover 6 years ago
Deliciously Dark

I’m a huge fan - and like others who have commented - I too have read all of the stories listed and become frustrated with authors who start wonderful stories and leave them dormant. So I’m okay if you take a couple of months to write your chapters due to finals. However, one request that you give us a brief overview so I can get right back into the story vs. skimming through this chapter again.

I have read the bonus chapter and I’m still left wondering - why? There has to be some reason for his brutal nature. Does he love her and she left and this is his act of revenge? Does he want her simply for a fucktoy only - based on his comment of birth control? I’m struggling to understand the reason why? For me, this is important to make the story more compelling, dark and believable.

I am hopeful you will find a way to make sure she remains strong in her own way - similiar to Kenna in Siren - it was that interplay that created a lovely dynamic and interesting exchanges. You could feel the tug of war as they continued to keep each other on their toes as they tried to outsmart the other. Finally, while I know this is fantasy - if this is long term - there has to be a backstory for cover. Based on how this is written there are too many people who know of both of thier past experiences. Personally, I am tired of the she’s an only child and her parents have died and she has no friends. It would be interesting to see how they could have possibly assisted inadvertently in an effort to keep her safe. Just MHO.

Looking forward to see where you take this....

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years ago
Crushing

I don't always read Non-Con, but when I do I prefer AmoryParks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@mittyfich, findingmyway, and AwkwardMD

Thank you guys for the comments!!

@mittyfich: Thank you so much for writing!! I'm glad you liked Siren and this one! Its so nice to hear!

@findingmyway: You bring up a lot of good points that will very much get addressed in the coming installment. There are hints as to the "why" you asked about. If you pay attention to what Harrison says to her, in dialogue and especially in the narration you can get a bit of why he comes after her so often. Again, she hasn't completely figured it out but she will in the next chapter so you can play sherlock or wait for me to get around to it :) The next chapter will also tell us a lot about how they got here. Like I

said before in response to another comment, these guys have never been in this situation again and both are still using the tactics they've developed over the years but now it's going to have to start changing. He can't just use her as a sex toy indefinitely and she can't just bide her time until he leaves. So next chapter will also see a shift in how they treat each other. Man. this coming chapter is going to have a lot of ground to cover. I hope I can pull it off.

@AwkwardMD: you flatter me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perplexing

I have thoroughly enjoyed the two series that I have read so far and look forward to reading Sirens. Have loved the rawness, the character development and the incredible sex scenes that certainly have me squirming with excitement. Your writing is excellent! Up until this story, they were all believable - even if in a fantasy world. This one, however, I find difficult to logically accept and because of that it doesn't have the same impact. Avery despises Harrison and what he is doing to her - ok - that is fair game for the none consent theme. But doesn't she have to have some sort of mental battle with herself between the anger and detachment that she emotionally feels vs the arousal that her body is experiencing for her to achieve repeated orgasms? For me this falls flat in comparison... but it has me intrigued enough that I will continue reading further chapters to see what develops!

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
It's....something.

Your writing as always is compelling, but characters like Harrison mirror the kind of violent predators seen in real life too closely for comfort. The brutal, even bloodthirsty nature of his lust and possessiveness, along with her reactions remind me too much of the abusive co-dependence seen by counselors all over. Harrison embodies everything loathsome about men, but somehow he's able to provoke physical desire from her. If you're going to go brutal and real, then go all the way. She should be dry as a bone during the rape. The fact writers have victims respond to rape with orgasms gives lie to every brutal story out there and allows the defenders of the toxic masculinity displayed to justify their acts because "women secretly want it".

If you're going to do this kind of story, go big and realistic and drop the lies that make it seem like "it isn't so bad" for her.

NightingaleSongNightingaleSongover 6 years ago
So realistic, but where to go from here?

As someone who has experienced much of what your character has, without the kidnapping and serial rapist portions. Thank you. I appreciate you showing how the body and the mind can react very differently to this kind of abuse.

I don't want you, if you can avoid it, to make Harrison anything other than the rapist he is. He doesn't get to be a person, not when he steals their personhood and tortures them past sanity. I know what she's experiencing. It's dissociation, derealization, and alternately depersonalization. I don't know if you plan to humanize him enough for him to care once she's been damaged beyond repair... Or if she has any chance to escape... But I hope you keep in mind people like me don't get to run from the consequences of our abuse and she will not be functional in the sane way she was ever again. If only because society and culture is hell-bent on misunderstanding or driving us towards self-martyrdom. If you can think of a way, I'd like her to survive and for him to be in torment. Not dead. Death is too good for something like him.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Orgasm/arousal/noncon

To answer a couple comments bemoaning the arousal from rape, Lit has some strict guidelines about noncon. It can only be *mostly* noncon, the victim has to get some enjoyment. I, for instance, have a story that's been rejected twice because the victim didn't have enough fun. Authors like this walk a thin line, and in my opinion do a good job. This story is cringey and uncomfortable, while still being sexy and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just two minor quibbles but fantastic story!

You use the word "reign" which is for something like the reign of Queen Elizabeth II of UK. The word you want is "rein," as in, "I gathered up Pedro the burro's reins and tugged, trying without success to lead the stubborn quadriped to the barn."

Also, you used "it's" for the possessive instead of "its," as in, "It's (it is) my fault that the tapir doesn't want to put on its tap shoes ("its" tap shoes possessive); I inadvertently bought them a size too small." OR, "It's (it is) Amory Parks' (apostrophe behind the 's' b/c the name ends in 's') fault (the fault is yours) that I have to change my underwear AGAIN this morning. The story, "An Isolated Space," its scenes (the scenes belong to the story), make me gush like Niagara Falls."

I expect you to send me unscented "HE" laundry detergent to replace what I used in a vain attempt to keep myself in clean underwear... <--- not part of my suggestions - I'm being serious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Many women actually do have orgasms during rape, and the body will often lubricate whether the woman is willing or not. It does not mean they enjoy it, or that it is not rape, it is merely a physiological reaction that adds to the victim's sense of shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

This is so sensual and DELICIOUS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh my god

This is perfect! Absolutely delicious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some will always find Negativity

I absolutely loved your story and stayed up 2hrs past my bedtime to finish reading it, it was #unputdownable. I've always been a sucker for the smut stories. Just because you write dark erotica doesn't mean you are condoning anything it's a story and a very well written on at that. Please continue to share your great imagination with the rest of us. I hope you don't mind my sharing your work I'm going to attempt to share it in one of my closed groups on FB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

It would be amazing to get a full length story off this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Please keep writing you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice!

I liked this a lot, but for my taste it needs a little more S&M to accompany the Bondage (which is very well described!)

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Excellent

Some true non-con and the helpless way her body kept cumming along with the great bondage make this a quick favorite

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

The one thing I can never understand with the non con situations is that I really don't believe you can make a woman come if she's not mentally into it. Doesn't work.

MommysLittleKitten666MommysLittleKitten666almost 3 years ago

check out eclipse of the moon

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I can't say I loved it, in my mind that would be to condone it, I should hate to think this could happen to any of the female members of my family, of which I have many, but as a piece of work it is brilliantly executed. I should also like to say that any man who could treat anyone like this doesn't belong in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. I would like to read more. Maybe and some of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was too far on the BDSM scale for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous