Isolated Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock hardened as she passed her hand over it again and again.

"I want to make you scream tonight," she whispered.

Taking her hand in his, he brought it to his lips and kissed her soft skin. "My love, all you have to do is ask."

She kneeled as best she could in her dress. His cock twitched as she rubbed her cheek against his tumescence.

Shannon felt like he was going to burst at her touch, but she was moving slowly. Deliberately.

Her teeth clenched around the zipper and she drew it down ever so gently. Her hands never went near his cock.

Once his fly was open, Hank snaked her tongue inside his pants. Then inside the slit of his boxers.

Her lips raked the shaft of his cock, which was nearly full in length.

Ever so skillfully, she drew him out into the open with her mouth.

With every ounce of willpower in his body, Shannon resisted the urge to grab her by the hair and fuck her face until he poured cum down her throat.

With each pass, she drew more of him inside, until her lips were at the base of his cock.

After taking him all, Hank pushed him back on the bed, his feet still on the floor. Shannon fell into the comforter, letting her take control.

She leisurely made love to him with her lips and tongue. Shannon grasped her by the shoulders to steady himself, but did not otherwise move, content to be the recipient of the pleasure she brought him.

Hank did not edge him or even bring him close to orgasm, seeming to be content with making him fully hard and keeping him that way.

When her wig fell over her face, she brushed it out of her way, then reached for Shannon's belt.

His pants came off, then his shirt.

Maneuvering him to the middle of the bed, Hank lay across his legs and continued to suck on him gently. Her tongue raked the bottom of his head, her lips traced his cock from the tip to the base and back.

She got up on her knees and stroked him.

Their eyes met.

Hank slurped noisily on Shannon's cock. Her butt stuck up in the air, the perfect globes of her ass accentuated by the fitted dress.

Pulling back, she gave Shannon a look down into her cleavage before going back to work on his cock.

"You're so hard for me," she cooed. "I can't wait to fuck your brains out."

His eyes rolled back into his head as she took his entire length down her throat.

Bobbing up and down, Hank put on a show, alternating between sucking and stroking.

She brushed his cock against her face, exaggerated for sure, but after having seen Shannon's porn preferences, she knew what he liked to watch, both on screen and in the flesh.

"Sweetheart," she paused for a moment. "Are you ready to fuck?"

Shannon could only nod weakly.

"I have a surprise for you," Hank winked seductively.

Rocking back on her heels, she reached behind her and began to unzip her dress down to just above her ass. The back was low cut. She wasn't wearing a bra. Or panties.

She slipped off the edge of the bed and turned. Shannon's eyes never left her.

Ever so slowly, she slipped the dress off her shoulders. With her back to him, she continued to unzip the dress.

It fell to the floor, leaving her standing there wearing only the long wig of raven-black hair.

She turned to look over her shoulder, the hunger in her eyes matching Shannon's.

His eyes fell to the glimmering blue dot nestled in between her cheeks.

Hank winked then turned and slithered up the bed. His eyes shifted between her devilish smile, her pert, swaying breasts and her neatly trimmed pussy.

"I want you inside me," she blew in his ear, her hands caressing his chest.

Struggling to find the words, Shannon nodded eagerly.

Clearly wanting to be in control, Hank mounted Shannon's cock. She knelt on each side of his hips and lifted slightly.

Shannon's cock stuck straight up in the air. She lowered herself on him, taking only the head at first.

Both of them moaned when he entered her.

She bounced up and down a few times, using her slickness to lubricate the crown of his cock.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked through the slits of her eyes. "You like me teasing your big dick . . ."

"Yes," he groaned, held at the point between torture and pleasure. As much as Shannon wanted to thrust up inside her, he refrained.

Hank leaned forward and kissed him tenderly. She sucked on his earlobe. "My little pussy needs you to fill her up."

Her hips bounced up and down a few more times, never taking more than just past the head of his cock.

Finally, she lowered herself down further on to him.

To Shannon, she felt extra tight. It took him a second to remember the plug she had in her back hole.

When he was all the way inside her, her head fell back. Her eyes closed, a thin smile of pure bliss on her lips.

"Reach under the pillow, sweetheart," she whispered. "Take out the control . . . press the button . . ."

Separated only by the thin membrane between him and the plug, Shannon's cock started to tingle when the vibrations started.

They were slow at first, but ran the entire length of his cock.

Up and down along the sensitive underside of his tumescent sex.

"Fuck!" he cried out.

"Oh, you like that, too!" Hank smiled. "Turn it up!"

"I'll cum!" he gasped.

"Don't you dare!" she admonished him without threat. "You're not allowed to cum until I do!"

Mercifully, she waited a moment. Waited while he acclimated himself to being inside her tight pussy while the vibrator hummed along in her ass.

When she did move, Hank gyrated her hips slowly. Side to side.

Slow circle to the right.

Back and forth.

Slow circle to the left.

Side to side.

Hank closed her eyes and continued to ride him at her own, leisurely pace.

She seemed lost. Lost to the pleasure of Shannon's touch. Lost to the feeling of him inside her.

He placed his hands on her hips. He ran his fingertips up and down her thighs.

Hank reached up to her chest and indulgently cupped her breasts. She pinched her nipples.

"Turn it up," she whispered again.

Shannon pushed the slider on his control up a notch. Then two.

The vibrator began to hum a little louder. A little more intensely.

His balls began to tingle at the motion which was so close.

He willed himself not to cum instantly.

"Holy shit!" Hank cried out. She grabbed Shannon's hands and pined them above his head.

Her body shuddered and she began to grind her pussy against him.

Just above his head, Hank's breasts bounced in time with her thrusts. Lifting off the pillow, Shannon took one of her sensitive nipples in his mouth and began to suckle.

"Sweet Jesus!" she leaned her chest further towards him. "Harder!"

Biting down on the nipple, Shannon nibbled harder.

In response, Hank began to push harder and faster against him. Her hips were a blur, moving back and forth along his length.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!"

Pushing against his hands, Hank arched her back and came down hard on his cock one more time.

"I'm cumming!"

Shannon felt her pussy flood with warmth. He thrust up into her and held himself.

The vibrator motored along as Hank rode out the orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around him. He almost lost control.

Her knuckles were white, her grasp almost painful. Almost ecstasy.

"Cum with me!" she sobbed. "Cum all over me!"

And that set him off.

Shannon felt his balls contract. He heard blood pounding in his veins.

Stars shot out of the corner of his eyes.

He was dimly aware of Hank collapsing on top of him, her body jerking wildly.

Letting go of her hands, Shannon pulled her close as his own orgasm rose, until everything faded to black.

When he came to, the vibrator was gone. Hank curled up in his arms, her breath warm against his chest.

He stirred, but she pushed him back into the bed, her weight holding him down.

"Hold me," she whispered. "Hold me forever."

****************

They pulled out of the driveway on Monday morning just as the sun was coming up. The garage was full of spooky décor they had picked up for half off the day after Halloween and hurriedly stuck anywhere they could find a spot among the other decorations they had taken down.

It took her about an hour for Hank to figure out where they were going.

Shannon only grinned but he pretty much confirmed they were headed to Disney World as soon as they crossed the Florida state line on I-95 south and he re-programmed Waze with the Pop Century Resort as their destination.

Hank was giddy for the rest of the drive.

As they got off I-4 and drove past the Disney signs, she was practically bouncing off the walls. "I haven't been here in years!"

When they pulled into the parking lot at the hotel, just before he shut off the car, Hank gave his hand a squeeze.

"Thank you for doing this for us," she said softly. "And just so you know, you're going to be getting very lucky this week."

"You're welcome," he replied, his heart skipping a beat. In that moment, her smile alone made the whole trip worth it, and they hadn't even checked into their room.

Or had hotel sex.

Shannon drew out his phone and opened up the Disney app. It took a couple of tries, but he was able to check in to the Pop Century Resort. A room assignment was made remotely, saving them a trip to the front desk. They already had his credit card information and reservations were made through the website weeks before.

He drove around, looking for their building.

Parking in the shade, they gathered their bags and walked up to the room. Shannon handed Hank a brand new blue Magic Band; he had a red one for himself.

The door opened to reveal a standard hotel room. There was a bed, and a table which could not be moved; it was a murphy bed to accommodate up to two more people. The bathroom was small and all in all, the room was very basic. But it was a value resort, so the expectation was low.

Besides, Shannon didn't figure to be in the room for much other than sleeping and showering.

And vacation sex.

They put away some of their things; clothes to the armoire, drinks to the fridge, toiletry kits to the bathroom. Then Shannon sat down at the table and motioned for Hank to join him.

"Okay, so the way Disney is doing things with coronavirus, I had to make some executive decisions, and we're kind of stuck," he started apologetically, and drew out a paper with some notes on it. "There's no park-hopping right now, and I had to make reservations for each park on certain days, and we kinda can't change them now. So here's the schedule: tomorrow is Magic Kingdom. Then Hollywood Studios on Wednesday, Animal Kingdom on Thursday and EPCOT on Friday."

She just nodded.

"We have the room until Sunday. I thought we'd go to Disney Springs on Saturday, or we could try to get in at Universal." Looking up, he saw love in Hank's eyes. "I . . . um, also had to make some dining reservations because apparently it's basically impossible to get a table service restaurant just by walking up. So we have California Grille tonight for dinner. Then at Magic Kingdom, we have lunch at Be Our Guest, and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. I got dinner at Sci-Fi Drive-In Theater at Hollywood Studios, Coral Reef for lunch at EPCOT and Teppan Edo for dinner. At Animal Kingdom, we have Yak & Yeti for lunch. I figure we could pick up something counter service for the other times. They say to use mobile order on the app to save waiting in line."

"I'm sure we'll find something," Hank said dreamily. "You really planned this out, didn't you?"

"Well, coming to Disney without a plan is a really bad idea, and that's under normal circumstances," he shrugged. "With coronavirus, it's even worse. A lot of things are closed: no fireworks, no parades, no character photos, no live shows."

"Thank you for this vacation, Shannon," she reached across the table and gave his hand an appreciative squeeze. "I don't know what I did to deserve this."

"You deserve this just for putting up with me," he smiled back, his heart melting. "Oh, and just so you know: some of the restaurants I booked aren't cheap, so I can pay for dinners."

"Not a chance, buster," she chided him. "I make more than you, remember? And I'm sure whatever the hotel and park tickets cost is more than whatever food will run me."

She stood and lifted the hem on her sundress. Somehow, her panties had disappeared.

Dropping her clothes over the back of the chair, she headed for the bed. Shannon's eyes never left her swaying backside.

"Now, let's have some hotel sex so I can go to dinner with a pussy full of cum."

****************

The lines seemed long, but moved quickly. In every queue, at six foot intervals, a marker on the ground clearly said, "Please wait here", and for the most part, people were good about social distancing, although it didn't take long for Hank to perfect her resting bitch face from behind her mask to get the encroachers to back up.

Mask compliance was also very high; the Disney cast members were very assertive about telling people to put their masks on, or put them on properly.

And people did it. Mostly because they had paid over a hundred dollars per person per day to get into the parks, and no one wanted to get kicked out before noon (or having their annual pass revoked) because they didn't want to wear a mask.

Of course, some people tried to test the system or give the Disney staff a hard time. Hank and Shannon didn't see anyone actually get escorted out, but there were enough stories about people being removed from the parks and their tickets canceled to keep everyone else in line.

"What time is our boarding group?" Hank asked as they got off the Slinky Dog Dash and headed towards the sound of the Star Wars music.

"We're in group number sixty-three," Shannon checked the app for the gazillionth time to see when they might get on Rise of the Resistance. "It estimates between two and three more hours."

"So what else is there to do in Star Wars land?"

"Um, that's 'Galaxy's Edge'." If he hadn't been wearing a face mask, he would have stuck his tongue out. "There's the Millennium Falcon ride, and . . . uh, I have a reservation to build a lightsaber at 11:30."

"Really?"

"Well, two lightsabers actually," Shannon grinned sheepishly. "You get to build one, too. I, um, already paid for it. We could build droids if we want, too."

Hank took him by the arm and laughed. "You are one big kid."

"I'm thirty-seven and single," he shrugged. "I can buy toys for me."

"And toys for me," Hank wriggled her eyebrows at him.

Shannon blushed, and squelched the impulse to let loose with a flippant (and R-rated) reply while in the middle of a theme park, so he took her hand and went off to enjoy their day of Disney magic.

The next few days passed leisurely. Their world was only them in their little bubble at Disney World.

Work. Family. COVID.

None of that was present in their lives. For just a little while, all that mattered to Hank and Shannon was each other.

They ordered counter-service meals through the Disney app in the parks or at the hotel. The Skyliner ran them from Pop Century Resort to and from Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. They drove to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom.

When they had reservations, they ate at table service restaurants, but were otherwise socially distant from anyone else.

They ended up leaving the parks early on most days. With fewer people in the parks and no Fantasmic or Illuminations shows going on, they got through all of the rides they wanted with time to spare.

"I made a reservation at Paddlefish for Saturday night," Hank told him one morning as they were leaving the hotel, proud that she had finally figured out how to navigate the Disney app.

Shannon smiled and took her hand as they went out for another day of vacation.

They spent the entire week arm in arm, wanting only to be close to one another.

At night, they went back to their hotel room, and even with aching feet and sore backs, made love desperately.

Knowing that once their respite ended, they had to return to their regular lives.

On Saturday morning, with no park reservations, Shannon woke up with Hank's naked body spooned up against him.

Her breasts pressed against his back. Her arm draped around his waist.

Soft, rhythmic breathing against his neck.

He savoured the feeling. The softness of her touch. The warmth of her skin. The simple fit of her body with his.

She stirred and rolled on to her back.

Shannon slowly followed, careful not to wake her.

Soft light shone through from behind the curtains. Hank smiled in her sleep. He brushed the hair out of her face.

He watched the slow rise and fall of her chest underneath the sheet, hypnotised by her beauty. Until he fell asleep again, holding the love of his life in his arms.

****************

For all of the mask compliance and social distancing in the theme parks, Disney Springs seemed to be a free-for-all.

There were temperature checks at the entrance, and people were generally good about keeping their masks on, but there was very lax--if any--enforcement. The Lego Store and the World of Disney had the social distance queue markers on the ground, and most stores had someone at the door capping the number of people in the store at once, but that was about it.

Disney Springs did not have paid admission and no one was worried about being kicked out, since there really weren't any real consequences.

Still, the threat of COVID seemed to keep most people in line. Most people only un-masked when sitting down to eat, but Shannon and Hank took extra care to keep their distance from others as best they could.

They hung out in their hotel room for the morning, and only went over to Disney Springs to eat lunch. They did some shopping, picking up some LEGO sets and Disney souvenirs at the shops.

Hank arranged for an early dinner at Paddlefish, which occupied the former Fulton's Crab House.

"Can we get a table outside on the roof?" Hank asked when they checked in.

"Of course," the host replied. The November night was warm, but cooled comfortably into the mid-70s. The sky was clear, and the sun barely touched the treeline as they were seated.

There were some other people seated when they arrived, but due to Disney's spacing rules, they were at least six feet from the nearest table. Plus, they were outside where COVID transmission rates were essentially zero, according to the latest peer-reviewed research.

"I had a really good time this week." Hank reached across the table and took Shannon's hand after they ordered. "Thank you for making me go on this vacation."

"You need a break," he replied, trying not to sound like he was lecturing her.

"I know," she sighed. "I've been thinking about that . . . and I wanted to talk to you about something."

Shannon gave her a quizzical look. She took a deep breath, as if searching for the words.

"I think I'm going to leave the Emergency Department," Hank said after a moment. She fidgeted for a moment; Shannon waited for her to gather her thoughts. "There's an anesthesia group who has been after me for a while, and they made another offer last week before we left."

"Is it a better place to work?" he asked cautiously.

"I like the doctors and the other people in the practice, if that's what you mean. I know a couple of nurses over there, and they like it. One of the doctors is an arrogant asshole, but the rest of them are pretty good," she replied. "They also offered me a seven percent pay increase . . . and if I stay for five years, they'll pay off a chunk of my student loans, and if I stay longer, they'll pay off the rest over the next five years."

"Is that what you want?" Shannon queried.

"I'm not sure," she shrugged and looked away. "I wanted to see what you thought and what you think I should do."