Isolated Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon stopped himself from jumping straight into "problem solver" mode. "I think you need to do what's best for you. What do you like about the ER?"

"I like everyone I work with. I like helping people. I like not having long-term patients."

"What don't you like about the ER?"

"Seeing too many people come in who can't breathe and end up getting admitted for having coronavirus. I hate having people yell at me and try to tell me that COVID is a hoax and their test results are wrong," she frowned bitterly. "And I hate that I'm endangering you with my work."

"I know you're being careful. And I know the risks," Shannon reminded her gently. "Don't leave your job for me. You should only leave if that's what you want."

"I also hate that my job makes our schedules opposite," she blurted out. "I hate coming home just as you're getting up, and I hate going to work when you're going to bed. I feel like I'm cheating us out of the kind of relationship we should have."

"We've survived this long; we can make it if you keep working your midnight shifts," he said, although in truth, he also hated that they had to plan their time together around their differing schedules.

"Shannon, I don't want that, though," Hank looked into his eyes. "I don't want my life to be all about my work, which it is right now. I want to be the priority in your life. I want you to be in my life more than from three to six-thirty on the days I work. And if I can get a job that pays better and lets me be around you more, then I want to give it a shot."

In that moment, the resolute expression of her love made his heart melt.

"And . . . I know we've only really known each other for about eight months now . . . but I feel like I want you to be in my life forever," she said, her voice flagging for just a second. "I can't explain it, but that day . . . when Mom and Dad showed up pounding on my door, you jumped into action. You were what I needed right then. Without me asking, you knew what to do. For me. For my parents. And you just did it. I think I fell in love with you that night, even though it took me a couple of months to realise it."

He froze at her words. Not out of fear. But the stark revelation that in that moment, he fell in love with her that day, too.

Anything he had to say flew out of his head when she reached into her purse and withdrew a small box. A ring box.

"Shannon Greer," Hank flipped the lid open and turned it towards him. The ring was a simple titanium band, adorned with an intricate celtic pattern. "You have been there when I needed you most. You are my best friend and my lover, and I can't imagine not having you in my life. Will you marry me?"

It took him a moment to find his voice. His heart raced.

"Yes," he whispered. "Of course I will."

He stood and wrapped Hank in his arms. Spinning her around, they kissed eagerly. Some people at nearby tables noticed them and started to clap and cheer.

"I don't think it's supposed to work this way," he said softly in her ear.

"It can work any way we want it to," she giggled nervously.

They sat down, this time next to each other, waving at well-wishers from across the patio. Someone sent a bottle of champagne to their table.

Both of them glided through dinner in a blissful, dream-like state, happy to be in each others's arms.

"I need to get you a ring," he said as they strolled through the shops at Disney Springs.

"You do not," she admonished him.

"Yes, I do," Shannon led her into Na Hoku and went to a counter with a gajillion rings under the glass.

"I am not letting you pay this amount of money for a ring," Hank frowned when she looked at the price tag on the first one which caught her eye. "The ring isn't what makes us married."

"Get which ever one you want," Shannon said. Although she had sprung the engagement on him, he had started a savings account in case this day ever came to pass. She just beat him to it.

Hank gave him a stern, yet appreciative, look as he pointed out some other rings he thought she'd like.

"You are not getting that one," he said when she showed him a simple gold ring with a single diamond. "My mother would say I have brought dishonour upon our house if I went cheap on your ring. And your friends would roast me for the rest of my life."

After some negotiation, both with each other and the sales manager, they settled on a white gold engagement ring with a princess-cut diamond. Luckily, they had one in her size and Hank wore it out of the store.

"We need to tell your parents," he said as they walked towards Ghirardelli's.

"And your mom."

"Okay, do you want to post it to your Instagram first? Or just call them?"

"Let's Facetime them first, and then I'll drop it on my socials," Hank winked. Shannon rolled his eyes. He was begrudgingly on Facebook and Discord because that's where his YouTube band advertised and where is raid guild communicated. He had an Instagram, but loathed TikTok and had no clue about any of the other social media sites.

Hank, on the other hand, was all over it. He just let her do her thing and occasionally liked her posts.

Shuffling off to the side of a building so they wouldn't be in anyone's way, Hank dialed up her parents on her phone. It rang three times before the Facetime window opened.

"Hi, honey," her dad said. "Where are you?"

"We went to Disney World," she said, knowing it would make her folks nervous. They were purposefully vague about their vacation plans, and let Howard and Brenda assume they rented a cabin in the mountains and were fucking nonstop so they hadn't talked to them since leaving. "Don't worry, it's safer here than pretty much anywhere else. Everyone has to wear a mask and we're almost bathing in hand sanitizer."

She turned her phone sideways so the camera could include Shannon as well. He noticed Brenda enter the screen.

"I have some news and we wanted you to be the first to know." Hank gave Shannon a quick glance. He nodded, and held up his hand for the camera. "I asked him to marry me!"

"I said yes!" Shannon said and brought Hank's hand into the frame, showing off both of their rings.

"We're so happy!" Brenda clapped. "We were wondering what was taking you so long!"

"Mom!" Hank gave her a playfully stern look from behind her mask.

"Congratulations!" her dad waved. "Welcome to the family!"

They made some quick small talk, promising to call back later and give them more details. Then they dialed Shannon's mother.

For the rest of the evening, they seemed to float above the ground, taking pictures and enjoying one anothers's company. Hank wanted to buy matching bride and groom Mickey/Minnie Mouse ear headbands, but Shannon told her she wasn't allowed.

"Not until our we're married," he winked. Hank pouted, but relented. Shannon could see the gears in her head as she was already planning a Disney honeymoon. Or maybe she was planning to elope the next day.

She posted pictures of themselves and their rings to her Instagram. They only had to wait a few minutes for the congratulatory messages to pour in.

"I have a crazy idea," Hank said as they took one last look around Disney Springs and headed for the car. "Can you take another day off?"

Shannon nodded.

"Good. Let's check for a beach house somewhere: Daytona, St. Augustine, Savannah . . . whatever," Hank drew out her phone and already had the Airbnb app open as they drove off. "Let's spend another night somewhere . . . just us; no crowds, no rides . . . Just you and me . . . fucking like rabbits."

"I like the sound of that," he drew her hand to his lips and kissed her fingertips.

"We can practise having honeymoon sex," she teased. "On the beach."

They sped back to the hotel. By the time they arrived, Hank already had an oceanfront house reserved in Ponte Vedra.

When Shannon went to press his Magic Band against the door to their room, Hank pulled it away.

"I'm yours tonight," she whispered. Love and lust filled her gaze. Reaching up on her tiptoes, she gave Shannon a hungry kiss, then bit his lip once for good measure. "Claim me."

Pressing her own Magic Band against the door, she pushed it open.

It took Shannon a second to recover. He stepped into the room and grasped Hank by the wrists.

Pinning her arms above her head, Shannon pressed her up against the door as it closed, his weight holding her up.

They kissed passionately, their teeth knocking together. With his free hand, he pawed at her breasts over her clothes.

She pulled against his strength, but it was really only for show.

Shannon held her against the door and wedged a knee between her legs, forcing them apart. He reached down and lifted her skirt.

"Where did your panties go?" he asked with a slight growl.

"What panties?" she whispered mischievously and sucked on his neck. "Sluts like me don't wear panties."

"You're a slut now?"

"I'm your slut." Her voice was hoarse with desire.

Still holding her wrists above her head, Shannon diddled her with his other hand. Hank's labia were already slick and he easily entered her with one finger. Then two.

She moaned into his mouth when he put a third inside her.

When he brought his hand up to her mouth, she suckled on his fingertips. Shannon nearly blew his wad on the spot.

Consumed with lust, he fumbled with his belt. His shorts and boxers fell to the floor. He kicked them into a corner.

With virtually no effort, he slipped his hard cock into Hank's soaking-wet pussy.

They both sighed contentedly.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear. Tenderness replaced desire.

Shannon pressed his weight against her, still up against the door. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

He released her wrists and cupped her ass. She pulled him to her.

They kissed. Deeply. Slowly.

Held inside her, Shannon didn't want to move. He simply wanted to stay there: connected with his bride-to-be.

"I think you need to take me over to the bed and fuck my brains out," she cooed, nibbling on his neck.

"Do what?"

"Fuck. My. Brains. Out."

Never letting his cock slip out of her, Shannon waddled over to the side of the bed before dropping her on the mattress. The sheets had not been made since housekeeping was not entering the room every day due to COVID.

He pushed her on to her back and maneuvered her so her head was hanging over the side at the foot of the bed.

The desire returned to her eyes as he took control.

Standing over her, Shannon rubbed his cock, still coated in her wetness, against her cheeks before pushing into her open mouth.

Shannon's eyes rolled back into his head when she reached behind him and pulled on ass, drawing his cock all the way into her throat.

He leaned forward and had to steady himself by grasping on to her breasts. Fumbling with her blouse, he gave up and ripped it open, sending buttons flying all over the room.

"Fuck me," she gagged between his thrusts, still pulling him into her mouth with every stroke.

When he felt his balls begin to tingle, he held his cock deep in her throat. She moaned around him.

Looking down, he saw her eyes tear up, but he didn't withdraw until he counted to ten.

"Again!" she coughed when he finally pulled back. Her mascara was starting to run.

He continued to fuck her face. She willingly allowed him, using her hands on his ass to let him know when she needed to breath.

"Do you like that, slut?" he thundered between strokes.

She only moaned in reply.

"Do you like that?" Shannon shouted again, slapping one of her breasts with his open palm.

"Yes!" she cried out, choking again on him.

"I'm going to cum on you," he thrust into her mouth again, until her lips were at the base.

Hank pulled on his ass, trying to get him even further down. Her legs flailed on the bed as he held himself inside her.

When he couldn't hold back any longer, Shannon pulled back. Hank had a coughing fit, her head still hanging off the edge of the bed.

Shannon stroked himself and started to cum, covering her neck and chest with his spunk.

"Fuck!" he gasped. Hank still struggled for breath as he orgasmed all over her.

The room started to spin as he finished.

Staggering over to one of the hard wooden chairs by the table, Shannon collapsed, his eyes hooded over with pleasure.

Hank turned her head. Tears streamed out of her corners of her eyes and into her hair, her makeup running. Spit leaked out of her mouth, and ropes of cum ran from her chin to her neck to her breasts and her flat, trim belly.

She coughed a couple of times and cleared her throat. Shannon sat numbly in the chair, unable to form words or thoughts.

They looked into one anothers's eyes for an eternity, seeing nothing but love and desire.

Hank recovered first. She rolled off the bed and approached Shannon. She unbuttoned her skirt and it fell to the ground.

Straddling his hips, she sat down in his lap. His spent cock recovered at her touch.

"I want your big, hard cock inside me," she purred in his ear. "I want you in my little pussy . . . and then I want you to take the plug out . . . and then you need to fuck your slut in the ass . . ."

He slipped inside her easily, and hardened as she squeezed him with her vaginal muscles.

"Watch this," Hank whispered. "If I could lick my titties I would, but this will have to do."

She scooped the cum off her breasts and neck, bringing each drop to her mouth. Hank suckled on her fingertips, making exaggerated slurping noises.

Even with her face freshly fucked, she looked so alluring.

They kissed, the hunger returning. She pulled his t-shirt over his head and flung it across the room, so they were both naked and bared for the other.

"I like being your slut," she bit him right below his ear. "I like it when you're rough with me. I like it when you take me."

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, slipping out of character for a moment.

"No . . . I know you would never hurt me," Hank replied tenderly. "And I love having you in my mouth, my pussy and up my butt."

"I love you," Shannon said, pulling her close.

"I love you, too," she replied automatically. "And now I think you need to take me over to the bed and give me the kind of fucking a dirty little slut deserves."

***************

To be continued . . .