All Comments on 'Isseii's Refuge'

by GradeACdnBeef

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 11 years ago

I like the story. The plot is good- so exotic. Some how there is an inconsistency. There are so many details about so many things, yet some details are omitted- what was she doing there, how did she get there... Some how I would think this is central to the plot. Also, I thought he was wonderful until he started to unravel with her. Some how the transition didn't quite add up for me. Perhaps it was me. My nit picks are small and the story is a lot larger. Thank you.

dutchraindutchrainalmost 11 years ago
As the

first commenter said: a few inconsistencies (Gray calls her Vicky before she tells him her name, is one of them, the title another) some questions left unanswered, (one could imagine she is out there to make some sexy pictures though) but those were few and don't disturb the flow.

A witty, sexy story about a woman in distress and a very 'selfless' man.

I enjoyed it.

GradeACdnBeefGradeACdnBeefalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hoo

Those are very fair comments, thank you. The fact is, if you check isseii's photo thread, you will see who I wrote the story for. I made assumptions that everyone would know exactly who she is and would know what she was doing there. My bad. If you liked the story and found it entertaining, you really should have a look at her thread. :0 It's in the Amateur Pics section and is called 'One more time, maybe'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous