All Comments on 'It Ain't Necessarily So Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Croc?

A little over the top, don't you think? A nice car crash or an abduction but a croc? Fantasy! I get it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
memory stick

Great story still. Now, what about that memory stick in the first part

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plus

Relating to Croc's comment, who isn't going to sue whoever is responsible for the excursion for a ton of money?

jkneusjkneusover 13 years ago
Did you really have to do that to Marcie?

Over all a good story. As I read it I've been getting a strong feeling that I'm reading some of Robert Heinlein's books. Sort of that type of sexuality. Well off to part 3.

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 13 years ago
Echoes of Robert A. Heinlein

Yes Scorpio44 definitely writes with the flavor of Robert Heinlein. But the test is, does it feel more like Jubal Harshaw in (1961)"Stranger in a Strange Land"? Or does it feel more like Lazarus Long in (1973)"Time Enough for Love"? What was the name of the first Howard Family story? [Methuselahs] Will "Adorable Dora" or possibly the mother, Maureen Johnson, show up?

Have you read the original uncut (written:1961 & published:1991) version of "Stranger ..." that has 220,000 words and was reedited by Heinlein in 1961 down to a publishable size of 160,000 words. The smaller version published in 1961 is not missing ONE scene, character or sub-plot. Do you grok?

As one water brother to another: Thou art God.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Hamadryad?

She does remind me a bit of Mama Hama - just open and willing -

Nicely done - thanks -

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Unexpected

I did not expect you to kill off a main character. From past stories, you usually add someone, so this is different. I liked the surprise element, and the guy on guy twist. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Say What!

His friend lost his wife and now he gets to have the one available wife? No friggin way! Kick his ass out and reclaim your wife WIMP, CUCKOLD!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I left page 3 to comment. I have a daughter and Son in law, living in Alaska. Land of Grizzlies and Wolves. I've Aske My daughter never to hike on the trails without at least two people with her. I've told her several times, "I don't want to live in Alaska, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life killing any predator that kills her. If caught and jailed I'd return apon release. Suffice it to say, if I were Matt... the croc population would suffer severely. I would not stop till the day I died.

Now... back to page 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous