All Comments on 'It Ain't Necessarily So Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
To make the world a better place...

maybe we need to learn to "Sail Beyond the Sunset"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a great writer.

I enjoy reading your work and the stories you write so please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

I don't often leave comments (so seldom that I have forgotten my login info!!) but I loved this series. I enjoy a good hot, quick, sex filled story as much as the next guy but truley admire the way you tell a story that has all of that and a wonderfull storyline and even a moral? Keep up the good work.

jkneusjkneusover 13 years ago
Very good story series.

This was very nice, enough story to hang the sex on! Honest I didn't peek ahead when I thought of Heinlein in part 2. To Phxray54, I was thinking more of "Time Enough for Love" and the mentioned "Stranger in a Strange Land" as a basis for tone of this story.

To Scorpio44a: You wrote in Robert's style pretty well, like I said, I was into part 2 when it hit me, "This all seems familiar". Good job and will look forward to more of you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Down in the South Bay!

You must live somewhere in the South Bay! That's so cool. Are you near Manhattan Beach?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
should be a 5 or 6 chapter series

Losing Marcie hurt; just like it would in 'real life'. [I cried too]

More chapters would let us know more about how the kids....Nick and Sue's and Matt and Marcie's....react further. And perhaps adapt somewhat or maybe more than somewhat to the polyamory theme.

Few stories actually deal with children in a polyamory or polyandry situation. Probably because it is a very complex subject to deal with.

Thanks for another entertaining and thought provoking series.

...stealth

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Main Character

I enjoy your stories, but pplease come up with a different name for your main character please

looknforbihosefunlooknforbihosefunover 13 years ago
great stories

This series is great. loved them. i really like your writing style. ill have to look into reading more of your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A REVISIT TO THE 60s STYLE COMMUNE

will it survive in the more modern days. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Nope not a commune at all -

Scorp never goes the route of free love - live outside society - he goes live in a better society within the present one. These stories all include financial responsibility. planning, logic, love being a simple binary thing you decide to do and it is.

Better yet he always looks for his best characters to embrace commitment and shared responsibility - the communes failed when we grew up because no one actually accepted the need to be responsible and accountable for making things works - they just would 'case - right?? Here everybody accepts the need to be accountable for the rest of the family and their lives working.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous