It Ain't Necessarily So Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

He sat back. Tears slid down his face, Sue's face, Ayla's face and mine. When I looked at Victoria there were tears sliding down her face too.

She looked at each of us and then back at Matt. "No one does what you're doing."

Matt smiled and said, "There are six plus billion people on the planet. Surely someone else loves more than one person."

Victoria smiled and said, "My name's not Shirley." She raised her hands and said, "I have a few questions. Ok?" We all nodded.

"I heard Matt say he could love me, just like he loves all four of you. Ayla, can you honestly tell me you can love me, as a sister, a co-wife, a lover?"

"I can. If you join the family I will love you just like that the rest of your life." Ayla said. Then she followed with, "And when you are in bed with any of us I will be glad and share in the joy of all of us loving each other."

She wiped a tear away and said, "Nick?"

"I can't say anything better that what my brother and my wife has said. Ayla became my wife by joining the family. I love my wife. I will love you for all your life, too."

Sue didn't wait to be asked. "I'm the only legal wife in the room. I'm also one of the widows in the room. Marcie was my sister and my wife, co-wife, spouse as well. If, or maybe I should be positive and say when, you join the family I will love you completely."

We sat still for a long time. At least it felt like a long time. I knew it would not be me who broke the silence. I sensed we all knew it would be Victoria.

She slowly smiled and said, "I need a promise from all of you. I hate the name Victoria. My husband insisted on it. He told everyone he knew Victoria's secret. I want to be Laura."

Matt stood and helped Sue and Laura to stand. Ayla and I managed to stand on our own. He initiated a hug by putting his arm around Sue and around Laura. I put my arm around Laura and around Ayla. Ayla and Sue completed the circle. Matt said, "If you accept each and every person in this circle as spouse, lover, marriage partner and best friend kiss each person in the circle." He kissed each of us in turn. Laura kissed Matt, Sue, Ayla and me. I kissed Ayla, Sue, Matt and Laura. Ayla kissed Matt first, then Sue, then Laura and then me. When our lips parted Ayla softly said, "I'm new here, how does a girl go about getting a lover for the night?"

I answered, "I think she asks. In this family I think the answer will often be yes, unless someone has already asked or a party is planned."

"Would you take us all home and make love to me? Please?" Her face was a few scant inches from mine.

"I thought you might want Matt tonight." I said.

"I love Laura and she has waited a long time to be in bed with Matt. I hope she enjoys him completely tonight."

Matt said, "Since I happen to know there are two beds and an air mattress at home, if it's Ok with Laura, I think I'd like to stay here tonight." Laura nodded and smiled.

Sue said, "Breakfast is at ten. We still have a lot to talk about. I'll make French toast, sausage and eggs." She took my hand and Ayla's and headed for the front door.

I put the van in Drive and Ayla said, "I'm in shock! That was too easy."

Sue laughed. I looked at her and she said, "You don't know the whole story. I went to the dentist this morning, remember? There's a woman who works there. Her name was Victoria. My dentist took twenty minutes. I was gone four hours. Victoria and I talked. She didn't believe much of what I said until we showed up and you convinced her. She had been thinking all day."

"Neither of you said you had talked." I said.

"I let the conversation go so all of you would answer her questions, not just me."

Ayla asked, "Is she really in?"

"We won't know when they arrive for breakfast. What she wanted was Matt. She's got him in her web right now. Maybe she believes that once he tastes her he'll never leave. And, maybe she's really in. We'll know right after she sees Matt with his cock in one of you." I said. Sue nodded. Ayla looked thoughtful.

As we went through the locking up the house for the night ritual I asked, "Would you like me to sleep in the guest room tonight so you can play?"

Sue faced me and said, "If you want some alone time, that's fine, but I'd like you in bed with us."

Ayla said, "I've slept without a man for years. One night doesn't cure that loneliness any more than one good meal cures starvation. The whole time we talked to Laura I was wondering how soon we could get home, get naked and get you inside me."

I said, "Oh. I'm glad to hear that. I've been thinking about loving both of you for hours."

Ayla asked Sue, "Was he thinking about it for hours or thinking about loving us for hours?"

I laughed and said, "For three and a half hours I've been thinking about spending four hours loving both of you all over this house." They laughed and the shucking of clothes began. Our training over the years was too good. We didn't just shuck off our clothes and let them fall. We carried them to the hamper. I held the lid and Ayla dropped her clothes inside.

She dropped them in and looked at both Sue and me. "Another first. My dirty laundry mixed in with the family."

We kissed. I do mean we. I love holding both women against me, warm and naked as we kiss. Ayla doesn't look at all like Sue or like Marcie looked either. Sue has never colored her hair unless she did it before we met in college. It has always been a honey brown with just a little curl in it. She's five six and has been around one hundred thirty pounds since she had Josh. Her breasts are large "C" cups with areola about the size of quarters and long pencil eraser nipples that crave being sucked on. Her skin is pale and except for two moles and three small scars, flawless. Except for some red highlights in her hair Marcie and Sue were almost identical in body shape, height and coloring.

Standing next to Ayla Sue looks small. Ayla is much the way I always pictured her namesake in the books in the series "The Clan of the Cave Bear." Tall, willowy, strong and blond. In the books she was pretty fearless and our Ayla was pretty much that kind of strong too. She was blond, curly blond and she kept her hair very short. She was at least six inches taller than Sue and most of the extra height was in her legs. In high school and college she ran cross-country and was very fast. Her breasts were runner's breasts, a large "A" cup or a "B". At almost sixty she had somehow never had the sagging effects of gravity bother her breasts. She wore a bra most of the time, but not for support. Sue was pale and if she spent a summer outdoors a lot she tanned to a light shade of coffee with lots of cream. Ayla was always the color of caramel.

Standing in the bathroom holding both of them Ayla suddenly shuddered. I asked, "What was that about?"

Sue said, "Her tits are perfect for sucking, so I did." Ayla shuddered again so I assumed Sue had resumed sucking on her. I kissed her face and held her butt. My other hand found Sue's chest and held her breast.

One or both of them moved us to the bed. They put me in the middle and shared holding my cock. I asked Ayla, "Sweetheart, can you tell us what you like?"

"You called me Sweetheart." She kissed me. "I like having my tits sucked. Not just sucked but... " she climbed over me and latched onto Sue's tit with her mouth. I could easily see that what she was doing was what Marcie had loved as well. Suckling like a baby, but stronger and mostly without teeth. Then, mimicking the toys we had, sucking and pulling back until the suction broke.

She let Sue go and asked, "Did that answer your question?"

Sue said, "No! I think you should show me again." Ayla latched onto Sue's right and I got her left and we both showed her we knew what to do. When I reached to touch her pussy I found Ayla's hand already there. She didn't leave, we shared. Sue shuddered, shook, screamed and we felt her vagina spasm as she came for us.

We relaxed our mouths and kept our fingers at her pussy, but still. I kissed Ayla's mouth and asked, "As long as we're here, what else do you like?

She scooted down and helped Sue open her legs. She said, "I think I'd love having you tug on my ring." Her lips grabbed Sue's ring and pulled. Sue moaned. Ayla did it again and pulled and then held it for a few seconds before letting go. Sue moaned and her hips came up. She licked Sue from taint to clit, slowly. I twisted around on the bed and found my way between her long legs.

I licked her from taint to clit, bumping her ring at the top of the stroke. Ayla moaned while holding Sue's ring between her lips. Sue moaned and held Ayla's head pressed to her open slit. Over the next hour we traded places and activities so each of us was well and completely taken care of. I didn't get my harness or dildo out of the drawer but I did make a mental note to order lots of lube for the family.

We showered and tucked each other into bed, the same, shared bed. As we shared warmth and touched without urgency we talked.

"Nick, have you and Sue always been so loving?" Ayla asked.

Sue answered, "No. We were raised so conservative I was twenty before I knew I couldn't get pregnant from kissing! We only did it twice before our wedding."

"And I had no idea what I was doing." I said.

Sue continued, "All through our marriage we had sex in the dark and just sex. No blow jobs or changing positions."

"We were fifty when I got my first oral sex and it took us another year before Sue would let me kiss her "down there."

"Down there? That's what you called your pussy?"

"I said we were conservative." Sue said.

"Marcie opened the door to things for us." I said. "She talked to Sue and told her how great oral was, at their house. She said it often enough that we tried it and she was right."

"Later she and Matt wanted us to share. They wanted friends with privileges and the friends they wanted were Nick and me." Sue said.

"That was just last year." I said.

"I know about that. Marcie and I were lovers. She was going crazy trying to go slow enough with both of you that she didn't scare you away. But, that wasn't my question. You are so patent, so loving. I've watched you for years. My daughter knew your kids, listened to them talk about you. I felt I knew you for years before recent events. Matt and you both are the people I'd want my kids to grow up like. How did you become those people?"

"By accident. I didn't plan it." I said.

"College." Sue said. "When I was in college everyone I knew was reading books by Robert A, Heinlein. So, I read them too. He said some wise things. I don't remember them all but I do remember one. It convinced me to marry Nick. He said, "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." I read it in the cafeteria on Thursday at lunch. Nick proposed at dinner on Friday night."

"Isn't he the one who wrote, "Stranger in a Strange Land"?

We both nodded. Ayla said, "I'll have to get a copy."

"Don't bother. We must have at least three copies here in the house." I said.

"Nope. There's only one. Josh took a copy to college and someone took the other one when the kids were here for their last visit."

"What do you think will happen when Laura comes home with Matt in the morning?"

I said, "I'm not worried that Matt is moving out to be with Laura or Victoria. I am concerned that she just may be angling for that. She hasn't been spending the last months in a polyamorus relationship and thinking about more than one love of her life."

Sue joined in, "I love Matt and even if she has body parts we don't and is willing to do things we haven't thought of, he's not leaving without a fight. And, I know how to fight!"

"I've been thinking." Ayla said. "Tonight they are alone and there's no other woman to get into his head or hers. In the morning they're coming here. I wonder what her reaction would be to me coming into the room naked and asking him to suck on my ring?"

"Her face will tell both of us exactly what we need to know!" Sue said.

"If it doesn't, ask her to suck on it. So far Sue has sucked Marcie and you and it didn't seem to be too big an imposition." I observed.

"I could unzip Matt and check out his cock, to see that he wasn't damaged while spending the night with Laura."

"Will you check him out with a visual inspection or an in-depth inspection?"

"In depth!" Sue said. "I'll suck him and you both watch her reaction."

We didn't set an alarm. One of us woke up at about eight. We got up and did a quick walk through to make sure the house looked Ok for Matt to bring Laura home. Sue mentioned she felt a lot like when one of the kids announced they were bringing someone home. I mentioned the difference was that this time they weren't moving away, she was moving in.

A little after nine we hit the showers. I shaved both women's pussies and licked them to assure they were closely shaved. Sue dressed in a jog-bra and wide leg shorts. Ayla dressed in a jog-bra and a short skirt. Nothing else.

Sue and Ayla got everything ready to start cooking. I set the table. Then we stood in the kitchen watching the numbers on the digital clock climb. 10:04... 10:05... 10:06... We heard the sound of a car in the driveway. All three of us looked out the window and watched as Matt got out of his car and Laura got out the passenger's door. He caught up to her and wrapped his arm around her.

Sue said, "The test comes after breakfast." She started the stove. They came through the door and got hugs all around. I felt a bra strap across her back in our hug and she ended it quickly. She was in a sweatshirt and tight jeans. Matt helped take things to the table, as did everyone, except Laura. Check.

The breakfast conversation stayed neutral for most of the meal. Matt and Laura were sitting together on one side of the table. Sue asked, "Matt Honey, did you talk to Laura more after we left or was your conversation limited to grunts and moans?"

Laura turned quickly to look at Matt who said, "We did some of both. A lot of one and some of the other."

Sue dropped from her chair and crawled under the table and up between Matt's knees.

She said, "Don't mind me. I'm just inspecting my husband's equipment to see that no damage was done."

She unzipped and noticed he was wearing bright green underwear. She said, "Oh, Laura. He likes you. He wore his bright green underwear!" She worked the waistband down to uncover his cock and she said, "No blood stains or cum stains either. Is that a good sign?"

Ayla and I were studying Laura's face. It started as shock and moved to upset. I couldn't see Sue or what she was doing but we all knew when she sucked his hardening cock into her mouth. Laura stood up and said, "Stop!"

I was told later that Sue stopped, turned her head and looked up at Laura. Matt's cock was still in her mouth. Seconds ticked by and Laura sat down. She looked embarrassed. Sue resumed sucking Matt and Matt put a hand on her face, stopping her. He gently lifted Sue off his cock and she crawled back to her seat and sat up in it. Matt turned to Laura and asked, "You didn't believe us last night?"

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "What you described to me doesn't happen. There aren't even words for it!"

Matt's voice was soft and calm. "Yes, there are words, for all of it. One is Love. I love every person in this room. Polyamorus is another word. It means an intimate love relationship with more than one other person. Sharing, giving, partnership are other words and they fit too. We told all of this to you last night." He pointed at Ayla and added, "Last night she said, "I love Laura and she has waited a long time to be in bed with Matt. I hope she enjoys him completely tonight." Didn't you understand how much love was there for her to offer that to us?"

"I thought she was giving you up."

Matt raised his hands in exasperation. A few seconds passed and he asked, "Nick, would you do me a big favor? Take Victoria home for me. If she wants to talk and you're willing, talk to her. I only have one thing to say. Until and unless you are willing and anxious to be a full part of this family, don't ever contact me again. When you're ready, willing and able to live with us, be married to each of us, then come back. If one of us opens the door you're in. Wait too long and you... Wait too long and the door might not open."

I walked around the table, helped Laura stand and walked her out to my truck. The first half of the ride home she cried. When she spoke she said, "I didn't believe Sue. I didn't believe all of you!"

"Believe us now?"

She nodded. I reached under my seat and gave her a box of tissues.

She blew her nose, wiped her eyes and sat quietly. When I got to her house I parked in the driveway. I made no move to open either door. She reached for the seat belt buckle and I put my hand over hers and held it there.

Laura looked at me and I asked, "So, what will you do?"

"I felt so good last night when you all left Matt with me. I have missed being held. Matt is so good, so loving. When Sue crawled under the table I wanted to scream! It all flooded in! Everything you all had told me was true. Matt has been fucking Sue for months! You were fucking Marcie! Ayla was Marcie's lover and now she's your lover too!"

I asked, "So, what will you do?"

"What can I do? I spent twenty-seven years loving Carl. I wanted to love Matt and marry Matt. Now that can't happen." She cried and used another tissue.

"Ever go to Baskin-Robins?"

She had been looking at the tissue in her hand. I asked the question and she looked at me and nodded. I said, "They have thirty-one flavors. Do you always get the same one?"

"No. Near Thanksgiving they have pumpkin pie ice cream. I get it. Sometimes I get chocolate fudge ripple. But..."

"You already know you can love more than once choice." I interrupted her. "Imagine being able to love four people? You loved Carl and you loved you daughter at the same time. Ok, love Matt and love me at the same time. Imagine not needing to clean your home by yourself, cooking by yourself, shopping by yourself. Sue and Marcie did all those things together, laughing, sharing and loving each other. I haven't even mentioned how great it is to have two people loving, attending to the wants of your body, and kissing your mouth and your pussy at the same moment."

"I'm scared and I'm confused."

"Here's what you do. Get out of my truck. Go in your house. Stay there the rest of today. Do what you normally do. When you sit down to dinner by yourself remember this quote, "When you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them." I released her seat belt, reached over her and opened her door. She took one more tissue and got out. I waited until she stepped inside her house then I backed out of her driveway and went home.

The choice seemed so simple, to me. I knew she had to give up on over fifty years of beliefs to say "Yes" to what we offered and I knew letting go of something you've held onto that long isn't easy. I thought about the changes Ayla would prompt. She brought us back to the balance of four. We were used to four. If we added Ayla and Laura we were a five-some. Could that work? Can a five be a balance? Three women and one kitchen. It could work! We could create five as a balance.

I pulled over and called home. Sue answered. I asked, "How's Matt?"

"He's down, but recovering."

"I'm near the market. Anyone want anything?"

"Just come home. That's all we want."

I drove home. Matt was in the garage, cleaning our bar-b-que. I went in the house, kissed Sue and Ayla and went back out with Matt. I sat on a stool about six feet from him and didn't say anything. He was very intent and using lots of effort to get the grill clean.

A while later he looked up and asked, "Why am I so stupid? I should have seen that she didn't really want in the family."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers