It Ain't Paranoia if... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile replaced the scowl as she came to the bed, leaned over, and stroked my sandy blonde hair.

"You're not too bright for a genius, are you? Takes you a while, but you work it out, finally! Yes, Rob; Clay and I have a strong PLATONIC affinity based on empathy; yes, bad timing and federal agents interfered in our lives; and yes, I 'ghosted you' not because I was having an affair with my best friend, but because of the federal agents.

"See, if you just had a little confidence in me, you could have avoided all the anguish you put yourself through!"

"Well, we do have a history..." I began, before she put her finger on my lips and hushed me.

"That's all in the past! In the here-and-now and hereafter, I'm 100% trustworthy!"

She turned to Brian and said, "Toro, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you, Coyote, and Gato taking care of our darlings all day for several days! But can I ask you another favor? Will you take them back to the hotel and one of you stay with them until I get back? I want a few minutes alone with El Cabron here before Clay and Claude return and we begin another work session that will last several hours."

Chris chuckled. "Of course we will, Chica Cachonda, and we'll do it again when El Garañón there is feeling up to it!"

The others laughed; Kaitlyn frowned at him and asked, "What does that mean?"

Everyone laughed; Chris shook his finger and pointed at Grace, warning them not to interpret in front of the child. Brian picked sleeping Dos up, and they paraded out. Carlos was last; he stopped at the door and said, "I'll be downstairs. Text me when you're ready to start the work session; I have news you will want to hear."

"And I have news you will want to hear tambien, amigo. Hasta luego!"

As soon as the door closed, she evolved. "I should punish you for your lack of faith," the coquette said, and gave me a look that melted the rubber spots on the lime green hospital socks I was wearing that clashed badly with the blue and white hospital gown.

"Remember that I'm badly injured and unable to defend myself," I protested. "You shouldn't be mean to someone in my condition."

She flexed her fingers in a tickling motion, and moved to the right side of my bed. She raised my sheet and blankie, and ran her hands over my chest and shoulder on the uninjured side. With a devilish smile, she pulled my hospital gown up above my waist, and reached under it.

Her hands were like torches as she ran them over my chest, down my stomach, and over my hip. She leaned down, rubbed her titty on my chest, and grabbed my rapidly swelling cock with her hot little hand. I moaned, but she stifled that by sticking her tongue down my throat.

The tongue rape ended and turned into a sloppy wet kiss about the time my cock reached its full glory, hard as molybdenum steel. She broke the kiss, raised her head, stepped to her right, enveloped my cock with her hot wet mouth, and swirled that tongue around the head.

I heard a sound unlike any I'd heard before, and realized it came from me! It was sort of a crying moan, like the sound of someone in pain... or ecstasy. She squeezed my balls with one hand, and stroked my sensitive perineum with the other.

My good hand landed on the back of her head, and tried to force my cock down her throat. She resisted, stilled her tongue, and squeezed my balls; I stopped and removed my hand from her head. She raised her pretty face off my cock, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I'm in charge here, and this is to punish you, not give you relief. You told me no sex, remember?"

"I've changed my mind!" I cried. "Please!"

"Keep your hands to yourself!" she warned, then smiled like a cat smiles at a cornered mouse and returned to meting out my punishment.

Sweet torture, for sure, but still torture: she brought me to the edge over and over, but never let me go over. I had no pride left; I was begging her to let me finish, when she stopped, hiked her skirt, pulled her panties off, and climbed on the bed, straddling me. "No more sex until you make up your mind whether or not you want me, right Rob? No more sex until you decide whether you can trust me, right Rob?

"Have you made up your mind yet, Rob? My hot, wet little pussy is getting tired of waiting for your decision!" she proclaimed, and pulled her bare lips apart to prove how wet she is.

While I was waiting for my brain to kick in enough to allow me to answer, she pulled her pullover up, unsnapped her bra in front, put her hands on either side of my shoulders, and dangled her perfect breasts and plush pink nipples inches above my face.

I still couldn't speak, but my autonomic systems kicked in and I raised my head to capture a nipple... she raised it a few inches above my open mouth, my tongue lapping at air.

"No, Robbie; no titty and no pussy until you make up your mind and admit that you love me and can't live without me!

"Oh, so you're not ready to fess up yet? Then admit that you were jealous when you thought I was with Clay, and I'll let you have a nipple to nurse." She swung those luscious breasts above me, just out of reach of my questing mouth.

I folded like a cheap tent. "All right -- yes, I was jealous! It hurt me that we had gotten so close again, and that you were so devoted while I was in ICU, and then you just abandoned me to be with Clay! I'll admit that made me mad!"

"And jealous?" she probed, swinging those delectable beasts just out of reach.

"And jealous -- mad and jealous," I croaked.

The luscious breast lowered itself toward my face; my mouth captured it, and my tongue laved the nipple with swirls; she made a purring sound. "Ummmmmmm, that's good, Robbie. You have such a talented tongue. It's a shame you won't be able to lick little kitty anymore... until you make up your mind..."

My left arm was bound to my body, but my right was free; a miscalculation on her part! My mouth devoured her right titty, and my right hand devastated her left. I pulled and twisted the nipple, squeezed and milked the more-than-a-handful breast, and then pulled and twisted the nipple with my fingers at the same time I bit and pulled the other nipple with my teeth. It was her turn to emit an otherworldly cry!

Having the titty in my mouth was good, but I wanted my cock in that sweet, hot, wet pussy! I let go of her tit, grabbed her left ass cheek with my big hand, and pulled her pelvis down toward my reaching cock. She was panting with lust, but still fighting me, so I painfully arched my pelvis toward hers.

The pain on my left ribcage and shoulder would normally have caused me to whimper and quiver, but I was so badly in heat it was a minor inconvenience. I held her ass cheek tightly, thrusted upward between her legs, and my rampant cock felt hot wetness cover its head. Alleluia!

I felt her start to go weak, and pulled harder. Suddenly, she marshalled all her strength, straightened up, swung her left leg over my legs, and dismounted on the side opposite my good hand!

She stood beside the bed I lay on, my poor cock straining upward, my hips still arched, and panted for a few seconds. Then she fastened her bra, pulled the shirt back on, and pulled the skirt down to cover her gleaming thighs. She smirked at my lust; okay, she won that round, but she was going to have as much trouble sleeping tonight as I was! He thighs were wet, she was fragrant, and I could still feel the heat from five feet away.

Of course, if the whole 'platonic friends' story was bullshit, she could go fuck Clay senseless when they left... maybe Claude too! The twinge hit me in the chest again.

"Don't go there, RR! I saw that flash through your mind! You know it's bullshit, so give it a rest! If you want me, I'm yours, now and forever! Only yours! Of course, the key words there are 'if you want me.' If not, well, I'll have to rethink my druthers!"

With impeccable timing, Claude, Clay, and Carlos knocked and then entered the room. Kaitlyn was standing a long step from the bed trying to look poised, but we both knew she had juices flowing down her legs, and her flushed skin gave her away.

I had time to pull my sheet up and then pull my dick down, but the tent was obvious.

Claude sniffed the air, gave a soft wolf howl, and said, "Man, it smells GOOD in here!"

Clay and Carlos joined in the laughter, which turned Kaitlyn red while allowing me to shrink. She fled into the restroom, and we heard the water running. They grinned at me; I grinned back at them. She slipped out of the restroom, grabbed her purse off the floor, and slipped back inside.

Claude checked the room again and activated a jamming device to ensure our privacy, and then we heard Kaitlyn moving around in the bathroom. We all chuckled again, remembering Kaitlyn's discomfort.

When she came back out, her hair and makeup were perfect, and she smelled deliciously like Chanel #5, my second favorite of her perfumes. My favorite is the one she just washed off, of course.

The fact that she looked put-together, poised, confident, and self-possessed didn't keep the laughter from erupting, or keep her from turning burgundy at their knowing looks.

"It's okay, Miss Kaitlyn," Claude sympathetically offered, "Remember, we've seen you in live action before, so we know, Chica Cachonda! El Coyote nailed it with your new Jumano name. I'm just surprised Rob survived in his weakened condition!"

"So, my BFF, does this mean you have one less worry?" Clay asked.

Regaining her aplomb, she looked at me, grinned, and replied. "Oh, yeah! He admitted he was green with jealousy when he thought you and I were off doing the dirty, and he had zero resistance when I climbed in bed with him. He may keep lying to himself for a while, but he's totally in love with me again!"

The three men looked at me, and Carlos asked, "De veras?"

I rolled my eyes, pointed toward Kaitlyn with my head, and replied, "Oh, sure. I mean, what percentage of human males would you say would kick her out of their bed for eating crackers? Just because I'm too weak to fight her off doesn't mean I'm 'totally in love' with her again!"

"You didn't really answer my question, Cabron. Is it true?"

I felt her eyes on me, and saw seriousness overtake her gorgeous face. It had all been fun and games until now, but this moment didn't call for another humorous reply. What I said next would affect our relationship from here on out.

So, what should my reply be? Should I just say how I feel, deny how I feel, or should I couch my language?

Do I believe her? Do I trust her? Is she who she says she has become? Putting myself out there is inviting another apocalypse, and this time I fear I will go the way of the dinosaurs. The safer way would be...

"No, she's not right, compadre. She claims I'm totally in love with her again..."

I saw the sadness replacing the seriousness on her beautiful face, and on the faces of the three men in front of me.

"She's wrong, because I've always been 'totally in love with her'; there is no 'again'."

***

That little disclosure set our meeting back by a good twenty minutes, and it would have been longer if I hadn't called the meeting to order and insisted Kaitlyn take her seat beside my bed rather than lying on it beside me. She reluctantly complied, but rolled her big recliner around to the other side so she could hold my hand from time to time.

I was sorely tempted to send the others on their way, being convinced I was going to get the best loving humanly possible now that I had come out.

But business needed to be done, so I plowed ahead... the way I intended to plow her as soon as we were alone!

Sigh. "Okay, Carlos, you have news to share before we begin. Oh, and by the way, you can pull the tails off Clay and Claude now; we seem to be on the same side after all."

Clay looked surprised; Claude smiled and said, "If I hadn't seen some of Carlos' posse operate before, I wouldn't have known. They are really good!"

"What about Chica Cachonda? Better safe than sorry, no?"

"Si. In fact, let's ask her if she wants an obvious security team to discourage bad guys, or your guys keeping watch. Kaitlyn?"

"I had no idea anyone was watching me! I guess... No, what do you guys think is best?"

Clay spoke up. "In my opinion, both! Carlos' guys are good; I hadn't noticed them either, Kaitlyn. But her riding with one of our teams should scare pretty much everyone off, and having another team trailing should ensure her safety, and the kids, if they are with her.

"Speaking of, should we have a team with the old fogeys too, since they babysit a lot?"

"Nah, I've got this," Carlos said. "I'll make sure they know everything and are well armed. I'll have a team or two following, and they are plenty salty anyway. Ask the North Koreans who piled out of the car at Madera Canyon!

"Besides, no one is going to hurt those kids as long as one of them is alive. Or I should say, as long as one of US is alive!"

"Okay, we've got that strategized. I feel safe here, with your men watching the hallway, the guns under my pillow and mattress, and a cop on duty, so let's leave that be. Carlos, what is your news?"

"My sources in San Diego claim they know why they are after Rob AND Kaitlyn. Rob, you, at least at one time, had some documents that detail the plan to smuggle Venezuelan crude to North Korea. It's an elaborate and costly scheme, but the North Koreans are getting desperate to lessen the control their Chinese allies have over their economy by being the sole source of their oil.

"They don't know if you still have the documents, if you committed them to memory, or if you passed them on to your boss and Kaitlyn ended up with them. What they do know is, the FBI doesn't have them, and neither does their friend Robert.

"Billions are in play here, and some very powerful but less-than scrupulous corporations are deeply invested, along with high-placed officials in the governments of Venezuela and the PDRK. They don't care if you live or die; the corporations just don't want their profits to dry up. The Venezuelans don't care about you either way; they just want to sell oil above market value, and put one over on the US.

The North Koreans don't care about you, or anyone else! They just want the oil, and, to a much lesser extent, to put one over on the US."

Claude opined, "So this little dust up pits us against evil corporations and two of the worst governments on earth over profits and power? Yeah, nothing worrisome about that!"

"Oh, it could get worse," I offered. "There may be another government involved. If not, there are a couple of bad actors -- maybe more than a couple -- involved.

"My source in DC says there no active case involving Kaitlyn or me on either the FBI or CIA rolls. So the agencies are working off the books on this, or the agents are.

FYI, they really are agents, but Finn is on medical leave to rehab an injury suffered in Asia, and Jernigan is on vacation. Could be cover for a sanctioned action, but it smells like renegades to me. Still..."

"Well, Hell!" Claude opined. "How much more fucked up can this get? Add rogue agencies or agents to the list of foes!

"Can you find out which it is, Rob? If it's the agents, we can get their agencies involved, but if it is the agencies, we're going to need God or the President to get involved!"

"My man was a bit disturbed by my report, Claude. He owes me, but he already said this one is on him. He's old school law and order, and he suspects this is some 'Cowboy' effort on the part of the agencies, and he can't figure out their purpose. I'm sure he will get to the root, but that may take more time than we've got.

"Let's play this as if we're dealing with rogue agents right now. Obviously they are trying to play nice, most likely in hopes they can get what their employers need without drawing more attention. It does them no good to have this become a media storm about foreign governments and corporations aided by American governmental agencies trying to kill American citizens to cover up criminal activity. If the reason gets out, their plans are shit, the oil is seized, and the profits are gone.

"That said, all of us lawyering up puts a damper on their Plan A, so we have to figure out Plan B and how to foil it before it's implemented.

"I don't see them giving up, so... I swear I have racked my brain about this, and all I come up with is something about the Windsor Group, or some name like that, planning to start a shell game by offloading oil tankers at sea and in friendly ports often enough that the oil gets around the boycott and ends up in North Korea. Documents? I don't have any; if I ever did, I gave them to the FBI.

"What about you, Kaitlyn?"

"I've been racking my brain for two days, with those assholes threatening me the whole time! I don't remember ever seeing anything even vaguely related to the scheme Rob described."

"Do you still have any of Robert's papers anywhere?" I asked. "Or perhaps a computer of his?"

"A team from the business came to the house and went through the office. They took everything related to the business.

"After that was done, I hired a service to box up everything else and put it in storage, and then I sold the house. There were tax related documents, but nothing like we're talking about. There was an old PC that the kids used to play games on that we put in storage, but it was a dinosaur. I can't imagine Robert putting anything important on it."

I looked at Claude and wrinkled my face. "It's got to be done, Rob, and she's got to go. I'll go with her and take my top team; I'll keep her safe."

"Then take my plane. I'll contact my pilot; he can pick you up at the Space Port. That gives you six seats plus enough capacity for your weapons and whatever you need to bring back."

Claude smiled. "I've always wanted to fly out of the Midland International Air and Space Port! Let me alert my team before you make that call. They may want to fly up with him rather than drive; I'll get back to you on that later, or in the morning."

"I'll fuck with the feds while y'all are gone," Clay announced. "All three of us will be hard to find, but they will get a glimpse of me every now and then, and I have a friend in Odessa with a full head of blonde hair that they will see with me from time to time, from a distance."

Clay turned to me. "Should I tell the attorneys if they ask?"

"Nah, I'd say the fewer that know the better, Clay. Those guys aren't going to get warrants for your arrest or anything like that, so I say Kaitlyn and Claude get out in the dark and get back in the dark, as soon as possible. If they somehow learn what you will be doing and where, they are going to want to be there, just in case you find something.

"We don't want that, so let's keep this all on the down low, involve as few as possible, and be as sneaky as snakes. He can pick you up early -- like four am -- and fly you back after dark -- maybe 11 pm. Check with your team on logistics, and I'll contact Charlie. He usually wants about 4-6 hours of lead-time, so get back with me ASAP."

"Carlos, are your guys able to keep an eye on Jernigan and Finn? We need to know where those two are 24/7, and I project they will get busy now that y'all aren't showing up to 'help them with the investigation'.

"Having said that, maybe I should let Carr and McLaughlin know that the three of you will answer questions they submit through your attorneys, but not verbally or in person. We'll blame that on their threats of incarceration. We can claim you want to assist, but want time to consider their questions before answering, since you don't want to mislead them.

"The attorneys may have a different take, but how does that sound to you?"