All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Kick ass and take names!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Great chapter. I have always liked this series and happy to see you have picked it up and decided to extend it.

Cheers

SAGE

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Nice... but antiseptic... Original tale had a nice metanarrative about the redemption/betrayal of the wife that gave an emotional counterpoint to the governmental betrayal part of the tale. That multidimensionality served to keep the reader on the edge of their seat...and gave a great deal of pathos with the constant question of the wife's real nature and possible reconciliation.

This second part seems to be really linear and really lacking pathos. While a good read it lacks the poignancy of the original. While I am enjoying the simple kick ass plot...this tale cries for some form of pathos type of cliffhanging like the original. But with the wife's faithfulness as a given...I personally don't know how you will pull it off..

Still well written good add on 5 stars.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

Let slip the dogs of war and cry havoc! Five stars....

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Damn, well worth the wait. I'll be back to checking for more every day!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

waiting to read the next part

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Kaitlyn is pregnant from the rapes, that seems a given. Just don't feel the bond to Rob that I did in the first series though. Story seems like just another "shoot em up" with little emotion, affection or romance. I'm still unclear on how they ended up in Mexico....

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great story. I’d have Robert killed on spec anyway.

If she’s pregnant there’s no way she’d keep the baby after what happened to her, abortion is a certainty.

The baddies will get theirs in spades that’s a given, but that’s the meat of the story, is it not?

Roll on the next chapter.

Scores 5/5

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

That, which does not kill us.......

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Awesome story!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Damn, this was dark

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

Damn Texican, you went really bloody and dark with this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...