All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Kick ass and take names!

5

tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

Many more scores need to be settled in the name of both justice, and humanity. Time for Rob to employ unapologetic swift violence. Serious unconventional debts such as these can only be properly repaid in the currency of blood and vengeance. Five stars.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Now you are working the pathos. I am now invested as a reader hanging on the hints of deeper betrayal.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the kind of story I hope to encounter when scanning regularly the new intake on literotica. Excellent. Well written. Well conceived. Riveting. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great and powerful stuff. Well thought out and we’ll written. Fantastic story that will only get better as chapters fly by. More please.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's all a bit superficial.

She left hi. For another man and turned his children against him.

For 5 years not 5 minutes or days or weeks or months.

Now she gets a bit of Karma and she's the hero?

Victim maybe.

Fiction for sure.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

A fantastic story and well told. I'm really anxious for the next part. Thanks

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

I wish you would recap her betrayal with Robert and how she and the children ended up back with Rob after 5 YEARS and why he was starting to accept them back. It would bring the current events into a much clearer perspective. Also recap how Rob became such a target and the scope of the group targeting him. You are doing a good job of describing the scope and depth of the issues he is dealing with, but the reasons behind them are getting pretty fuzzy. His strong feeling for Kaitlyn seems a little off as well, given their history. Good story but part 2 seems connected to part 1 by a very thin thread.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

I see a love plot twist coming... Kate cannot get over her abduction/rape and goes to the funny farm, going catatonic. Now that he has full custody of the kids AND he is still single. Dr. Eva comes full into the picture becoming his new 'faithful' love; four kids, all happy, life becomes grand again. Kate fades away into staring at walls, life is unfair and cruel.

\

One thing that made no sense - when in danger they always found a different strong hold. The mountain fortress with the sub-sub bunker was never reused - why? Make the bridge retractable for super security beyond a bulldozer blade.

\

4.7*, Hooyah. Salutes....

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

You sir, can't write them out fast enough for my enjoyment. Waiting hard for lots more.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Rape victims are a very serious matter, I congratulate the author for try putting a finger on this subject. Thanks for doing it well

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Well that was thin. Going on about unimportant aspects instead of spending the words on the interview with the agents.

Fluffed over talking with his wife and no interaction with his kids.

The kids just sail right along. No waking up screaming. No fear of anyone who looks like their abductors.

Very weak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...