All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 04'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

This rambling "story" has NOTHING to do with part 01. The story just jumps from one thread, to another, then to another...... I do not believe this story was written by the same author as part 01. The is no emotion, affection, or even description of any interpersonal relationships. Not one thing erotic about this story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Makes my day when i have another story from you to read!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Excellent continuation of a great story

5/5

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

Absolutlly 1 of the best ongoing stories i have read pls more soon. Kno ur hard work is enjoyed and appreciated.

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series from the start and this is another great chapter

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Most of this reads like an epilogue. So and so did this. We did that. Just finishing up a story. Nothing for romance, no hints of sex, nothing violent to speak of other than this gun fired and these guns fired.

So totally boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

SIMILAR Stories