All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 05'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

Wow, is there a rating above 5 stars?

DawamDawamalmost 2 years ago

With regard to preamble, I think dessert oasis is a great hononym. Much more evocative than the commonality of equine-controlling royalty. Though with US levels of addiction to sucrose Texas might not be safest place to experience such havens. Thanks for the smile!

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

Whoa! HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

Great great story line and im begging u pls dont b like alot of authors here and leave this story unfinished or take years to complete it. Its way to interesting for that. Kno ur hard work is enjoyed and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have a great vacation great story as always 5 stars because that’s the most allowed thankyou

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years agoAuthor

Dawam, lol, that darn stray s. Shrug.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing during your vacation. Excellent chapter. Kaitlyn being so messed up, and knowing only that she’s avoiding him, is very hurtful. It’s okay to be damaged and confused. A decent therapist would not ignore that she only communicates with her kids. A decent therapist should have asked her to at least tell Rob whether he -might- have a place in her life. Im left wondering whether there’s something more nefarious happening at her retreat. She might just be in a different type of captivity.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
This is a great yarn!!!!

Anxious to read more!!!!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great story, catching up now.

5/5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

ObalinObalin11 months ago

While I very much enjoyed this so far, the protagonist not simply reaching out to Kaitlyn and then "falling into bed" with his assistant unsettled me. Not out of character or unrealistic, just made my heart hurt a bit.

MILF_HammerMILF_Hammer8 months ago

I have to agree with Obalin on this one, hated to see that hapen with Ash, still a great story but I hope Rob hasn't done irreparable damage to his relationship with Kaitlyn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...