It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Similarly, yes, I'd had girls squirt before, but nothing like the two cataclysmic events on her behalf. When I felt the fiery liquid drench my cock and pubic region the second time, I roared and added a pint of my own fiery liquid. After that, when we could walk again, we moved from my soaked bed to the bed in her room.

By the time we stumbled over and got back under the covers, still naked, she only wanted to snuggle, purr, and coo - with which me, my gonads, and my prostate thankfully agreed.

It had been a truly spectacular, amazingly athletic, Olympic Gold Medal-quality Sport Fuck - far and away the best I'd ever had!

And now what? I was even more in awe or her, and our physical/chemical reaction was mind-boggling, but I didn't get even a hint of that gentler emotion on either side. Maybe that needed time...

I'm off on vacation; be back in August to edit and post the remaining chapters.