All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 10'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedabout 1 year ago

This on has been a heck of a ride. Thank you!

ncpetencpeteabout 1 year ago

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Thanks for posting the chapter, it is good to see the good guys won this round! I enjoy your story telling and look forward to whichever tale you choose to post next. Thanks for sharing them with us.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

First off let me thank you for this wonderful series of tales. As you already have read in my other comments, I can be long winded. I will not be that way on this one.

I have previously stated the “It Ain't Paranoia if” series is one of the best tales written. That is enough said about how great it is.

I want to thank you for taking time with everything going on in your life to write these tales. I enjoy reading your tales. I find my self coming back to them and enjoying the consumption of them multiple times. For me this says a lot about how much I enjoy reviewing and rehashing the storylines you create. I am a slow reader and it takes time for me to consume written products. However, it is worth every minute for me.

Be safe and take care of yourself and family. If you have time and are up to it write another one for us to enjoy.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

When you got your health you got the world by the tail, but it is hell when ya don't.

I just went through an exploratory for a new surprise - it came up negative only a few months after they rung the 'remission' gong... Worst for the past +3yrs of treatments put my mind into side-affects mush, So I've been at - push to complete now or wait and see? Scary.

\

Due to the long im-between's to this story I had to go back and skim read previous Parts to understand what I was continuing to read. Being a Vietnam Vet I enjoyed your story immensely - I did Google Maps to follow the battles. Your MQ1&9 stuff was not fully accurate.

I surprised you did not have a few USN CG/DDG off the coast of FL/TX and Chesapeake to use iron-dome capabilities and return fire support.

\

I see a MISS/hole in this part. You did not cover what POTUS did to Mexico and Canada Govt's for allowing the invasion staging. The fascist dictators of MX/CA had to be in on the overthrow of the USA thus accountable. How did they escape repercussions?

And only porky-pig got away with his (China approved) MIGs use?

\

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hooyah, Salutes...

4.8⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the series

gemman1gemman1about 1 year ago

Man o man I loved this story... it's always nice to know that Texas will always overcome. You did leave out he use of the Active A-10 Squadrons that are stationed at Davis-Mothan AFB in Tucson, but that is okay. Great job on this story, you are a true story teller of Texan fame. I wish I was back home in Texas right now instead of stuck in AZ...

For those folks out there that are reading this and thinking this could not happen in the US.. think again and also wonder, who does it benefit for the United States to be so Divisive? Certainly not this country. We strong BECAUSE we can disagree and still talk to each other. For those who think that a Violent overthrow of our government is what is needed to Make America Great Again, think about who really benefits from our fall.. and if you really want to know who is really supporting those groups.... follow the money...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

5

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngentabout 1 year ago

Another Great Chapter, I am glad that you are doing better.

The irony of this story is your fiction could possibly be true one of these days with the political climate today.

I am looking forward to your next one.....!!!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Excellent! This has been an exceptional series, I’ve enjoyed it a great deal. Now, take care of yourself and your people.

FuzzyoldbearFuzzyoldbearabout 1 year ago

May your road to a full recovery filled with family and friends. Your stories are wonderful. Without your health there are no more stories. Thank you for sharing your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome,loved every Chapter. I served 69-72 in the Marines and spent time in S.E. Asia.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Happy to hear of your better health and looking forward to any and all new stories!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Damn, I love this story, every damn chapter has been top notch. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS and another thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it's a rough trip my friend. I spent three hard years before I was anything like normal just hang in there no matter how hard it seems chances are there is a better day coming. May God Bless. Oh really enjoy all your great work

thomashatchthomashatchabout 1 year ago

Outstandingly Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous! Came to this party late but enjoyed it immensely. And amen to Gemman's comments re divisiveness.....what ever happened to heeding Lincoln's words about a house divided? Anyway, I'll be looking for new posts from Texican1830!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely worth the wait. Glad you're better

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

I hope that it doesn't take something this horrendous to sober this country up but if it does I hope we are this well prepared. You been reading Jane's while you were down? Look forward to next time.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Pls dont put these characters on back burner to long. Job well done it was enjoyed n appreciated.

RRC2RRC2about 1 year ago

I chose to read this chapter and base my comments on this introductory paragraph. I would like to rant and rave about how the story is told in a manner that transcends politics. This is about an attack on the homeland, not a part thereof. I loved the story and rated it 5 due to the way the storyteller presents it. I was thoroughly amused by the typo, the name of the movie is Its A Wonderful Life, and it seems hilariously sacrosynct to get it wrong.

In other words, a lot of fun with a bunch of wonderful characters.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. To say I enjoyed it would be an understatement! The only time I thought it might take a bad turn was, I thought Kaitlyn and Clay were going to hook up at the lodge; glad that didn't come to pass. Well done.

Maybe down the road, consider another story and use some of these characters as crossovers.

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 1 year ago

Well thought out, thanks. I enjoyed the novel length story. 5*

Ranger001Ranger001about 1 year ago

This is a well crafted lesson in patriotic vigilance. Thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Great series and great ending!

Take care and don't push. Get healthy! Looking forward to many more stories and being introduced to many more couples and their exploits.

You are one of the best, Tex! A true Texas Yarn Spinner! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

1thaiguy1thaiguy12 months ago

Awesome hope you and the grandkids are enjoying life

TeggeTegge12 months ago

Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent. Thank you for a great effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. - John

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my second time to read the last two chapters,Loved them .I am a 70 year old Marine and served 69-72 in S.E Asia.I pray for your full recovery as I went through 3 surgeries for a very rare and super aggresive Cancer back in 2018

48A132648A132610 months ago

I have really enjoyed reading your stories and this one is in my humble opinion very well crafted. Enjoyed the build up and delivery of the journey. Hope all goes well with your medical issues and your back to good health enjoying your family. Cheers Dave

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely crafted and fun romp, maybe a bit heavy handed on the sex scenes but, hey... That was until the crossed lightning bolts and the aryan brotherhood doublespeak showed up about entry 3. Read on if that sort of trash is for you but be aware of whatsort of poison you're imbibing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Awesome series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Author: ...I'm going to let Rob, Kaitlyn, and the crew enjoy their vacation for a while..."

-

It would be very nice to see them again in some followup and new adventures, maybe with more hot scenes, the hidden mexican events videos and some more Kaitlyn evolution. In the mean time, be well !

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

I really enjoyed this series. 5 stars for every part!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, thank you.

God's speed on your health.

hardworker5556hardworker55563 months ago

Very entertaining story, excellent character development, interesting plot. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES