All Comments on 'It Ain't Paranoia if...'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Looking great so far.

Whether he takes her back after such betrayal or not will be interesting and I suspect decide the way the votes will go!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Amazing beginning and I love how you set everything up for us. I am so looking forward to the next part.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I love any story about Texas. This is an exceptional story. Thank you. 5 BIG stars!

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

This is going to be good. Thank you

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

wow, you have me hooked again. You do know you have the wife painted as well worth saving.....?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Looks like another brilliant tale from Texican1830.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Scores 5/5

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Good old Marfa. Prada in the desert. Your best story so far. Thanks.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

It isn't in Loving Wives and the setup looks promising. I'm good to go for the next chapter.

Cheers

SAGE

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

I really enhjoy this type of story. It has romance, intrigue, action, betrayal and redemption. Great start!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

That’s a very strong start, and a creative way of explaining the backstory. The style works very well. I enjoyed it, will definitely read upcoming chapters.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 2 years ago

Great start! Please pls the rest soon.

I make it a practice to not vote on stories until the rest of the chapters are posted.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years agoAuthor

Next part was submitted yesterday, so it should be up soon. Thanks for reading, y’all!

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 2 years ago

Awesome start, interesting location and characters, should be another epic tale, looking forward to more.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 2 years ago
Well done

Get to work on the rest of this tale please. Seriously, a well written pull the reader in story. Love the fortress.

Thanks for you hard work and I'll be waiting.

Woodmanone

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

"Like his human, the faithful Lab viewed all humans as enemies"... To turn a Lab into a misanthrope is not easily done. It would require perverted training and a truly evil spirit.

"Coke"="Dr. Pepper"! I rest my case. This author is a sick fuck.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years agoAuthor

Part 2 with the publishers, so hopefully…

hobby1999hobby1999over 2 years ago

Your novel is fun, but please have a happy ending, author.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Good start, but do I smell a RAAC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, just hoping for more asap.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 2 years ago

UMMM. a coke in Texas is ANY carbonated drink.

River Oaks? UGG What a pretentious part of Houston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good so far. I know all the places mentioned fairly well. To bad outsiders have invaded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can smell the putrid stench of RAACuck 0*

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

God, I despise Texas and many Texicans, particularly the right-wing gun nuts. The only worse place in the US is South Carolina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could smell from a mile away that this was a cucky RAAC story. It saves so much time to skip to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ever notice how you can tell a weak man by big he talks - even if it's only his internal monologue? I swear, I have never talked as big to myself as this guy dies just half way through the first page. All that, "I'd shoot her, except the kids are here" is so pathetic. I'll skim the rest, but I'm guessing this writer is Cagivagurl's Texas alter ego. So I assume the main character will spend fifteen pages puffing up his chest, and strutting around before finally licking the semen of other men from his ex-wife's well used pussy. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon - thanks for the constructive feedback. You're right, of course, so why don't you just move along and read something manly.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

Yo fossil...I'm a Texan gun nut..anything to say? Great story.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Yeah so in summation the wife is literally a slut and whore who did quite simply the worse thing possible to not just betray her husband but attempt to destroy him and he's already licking her feet before the end of the first chapter give me a fucking break!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

good story aside from the protagonist being a spineless cuck

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

A good tale and another wife hit with the Martian Slut Ray even after her husband told her what was going to happen. Why commenter lujon2019 called him spineless I'm not sure. I mean he does have a fortress and walks around armed. Lets hope our cheated on husband keeps his head on straight and doesn't trip and fall into her slutty web. I'm hoping no RAAC!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
Will NOT let me rate this!

Good tall tale so far and I want more!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Four stars. I took one star away for letting the slut rub herself all over him on the dance floor.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Good story opening.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Texican loves him some Cream Pie I mean can you just put up notice? Warning if your offended to Cuckoldary and non-sensical RAAC then please indulge your Kink. But for average Guys I don't know when your wife leaves you as in not just a one off but a full on lobe affair and goes to be with the lawyer that's about as all encompassing a betrayal as you can imagine......does an apology really cut it?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

It's interesting but I think it suffers from what a lot of writers are guilty of, injecting too much 'character' into every single thing. It's like when you first meet someone, you won't know all their eccentricities with one glance, it takes a while to get to know them and for those details to reveal themselves, and the same could be said of objects, places and things. But when writing about them, some authors will reveal all those secret eccentricities as a kind of descriptor to generate 'character', but to me it just removes me from the story and ruins my immersion. For example, most of the details about his house being a fort could have been cut unless they are pertinent to the story later on, and then they could have been utilised/revealed at that time and just foreshadowed with a few details in that first 'tour'. But the explanation about all the walls and windows being bullet-proof, along with the security shutters and gun holes made me think I was reading a sales pitch for Armoured Homes Inc.

Anyway, I'm going to read the next chapter and I'm hoping that this isn't a tale of a cheating wife 'redeeming' herself but I'm suspecting it might be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First rate loving wife.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

A second read if this story which I think is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle!!! AR stands for Arma-Lite, the company that manufactures it. If you’re going to write a story about a man’s man in Texas with guns, make sure you get the gun part correct!

ZK

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous AR expert: Did I say AR 15, or did I say AR and assault rifle? You see, an assault rifle is a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. The term assault rifle is generally attributed to Adolf Hitler, who used the German word Sturmgewehr (which translates to "assault rifle") as the new name for the MP 43 (Maschinenpistole), subsequently known as the Sturmgewehr 44.

Today, in addition to the ArmaLite 10 and 15, there are several score of assault rifles for sale. In addition to the dozen types of AKs, assault rifles are offered by companies such as Knights Armament Company (KAC), Lewis Machine & Tool (LMT), Heckler & Koch (HK), LaRue, Daniel Defense, Barrett, Radian, LWRC International (LWRCI),

and Hodge Defense. Not to mention that old boys over at Lake Buchanan or in Burnet that will make one to your specifications.

So, in summary, if you're going to make snide comments about a term in my stories, best know what the hell you're talking about. For your elucidation, and so you won't sound foolish next time, the ArmaLite 15 is a select-fire, gas-operated, air-cooled, magazine-fed rifle manufactured in the United States between 1959 and 1964; Colt bought the patent, which expired in 1970. The AmraLite 15 is an antique, it surely ain't the only kind of assault rifle for sale today, and it ain't the one Rob is using in this story series.

Hope you learned something useful from this.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Except that no 'Assault Rifles' are for sale to civilians in America. ALL of the so-called 'Assault Rifles' are NOT selective fire i.e. Single or full Auto. The Civilian rifles quite simply have two Selections. Safe and Fire. With 'Fire' being One shot per trigger pull.

Long past time to end the "Assault Rifle" nonsense.

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year agoAuthor

Rimmer, another AR inexpert. The definitions provided in my response below not those the NRA clings to as slight of hand. The commonly accepted definition, according to any number of reliable sources, includes a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire.

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

Great story, but I smell an RAAC brewing...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meh. I hate these stories that are just about how great of a guy the MC is and how awesome his life is, with the exception of an ex wife so dumb she left him for a bridge salesman...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES