All Comments on 'It All Began with a Munch'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmmm

wow, did that story hit home, ty soooooo much

carrie

parputter69parputter69over 11 years ago
One of your best.

Thank you. Thought it is one of your best. I hope by the title " It all began....." means that there is more to come for Jill. You have me on edge thinking of Elizabeth and Jill. Is Elizabeth dominant or maybe Jill will "switch" to dominate Elizabeth. How about Daphne playing with her daughter and Jill after Jill's interview. What kind of a person is Amanda's daughter? Kinky to bring her in also.Liked the length. Some of your stories are a bit shorter but this is much better, in my humble opinion.

DidaktylosDidaktylosover 11 years ago
Hot !!!

Developing very nicely - I hope there are sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Its been a while since you wrote a lesbian story...what an intoxicating return!!!

Please more of the same!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naughty, naughty, NAUGHTY!!!!!!

Submission with a capital "S"! Wonderfully written and filled with tease, taunting and the partial deflowering of a virgin SLUT!

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Hawt

That was off the chain man !

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 11 years ago
sweetness

Its nice how some of your stories are like different looks at a same time period. The use of Boston, Big Rosie, The governor. Always enjoying your dom to sub rolls. This could have use some more enticement that usually entangles your characters. I hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!

That was amazing!! I want a woman like Amanda to dominate and order me around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent as always. I hope there will be a chapter 2.

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
wonderfully erotic

Another wonderfully erotic trip to Le Chateu Club. I really enjoyed Jill's inevitable joy and humiliation at embracing what she wants. The story was a real treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please.

A great start to a wonderful adventure. Certainly hope there are more to come. RK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CUM ON

Oh please why stop now ? I want to savor Jill eating and licking Big Rosie's cunt and I am so wet I can almost taste the thick,sweet juices slowly dripping from that delicious ebony cunt. Hurry...I am waiting for more,more,more.Thanks

Samii619Samii619over 11 years ago
Yum!!

Another amazing story! Thank you for bringing more lesbian submission into my life. I haven't cum this hard in a while. Beautiful! I wish I had a mistress of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm!

This is delicious! I want more! I haven't came that hard in a VERY long time, thank you! Can't wait for more! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

Certainly got me wet had to stop reading a few times to orgasm myself.

redsox04meredsox04meabout 11 years ago
Great Job!

I just love how you tied in The Château Club. It was great that Big Rosie finally gets her own suite...lol Maybe we'll see Taylor,Kat,Lisa or Jenny make an appearance.That would be good to keep them fresh on everyone's mind and give updates as to what they are up to as though real persons. Really enjoy your stuff!

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 11 years ago
Eager

Eagerly awating Jill's time with the Governor. I'm as eager as Jill. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So good!

Sooooooo good! Please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going

Great Story. I hope Jill spends more time with the the Governor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm a "Jill"

Can anyone tell me how realistic the depictions in this story are? I am very much a "Jill" although seccure in my sexuality as a lesbian. Was on a date recently with someone who told me she subs and since then I have thought of nothing more than getting information and giving it a try. I have found a Munch in the local area but am increadibly nervous. Not sure which role I would take or if D/s sex play is even for me but I am currious and interested in finding out.Because I am a teacher in a small conservative community, I am choosing to post this, my first comment on the site as anonymous. Great story by the way!

MISSPITAPHGMISSPITAPHGover 10 years ago
More

Amazing story love for it to become a series. Jill seems so eager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is it time for another Munch yet?

I really enjoyed this story and wondered if you have another one in mind. I have kind of an idea about one. Tammy hosts another Munch and an unexpected young lady comes in not knowing what is going on but just happened to come for to have a meal or a few drinks or whatever. She is straight and from out of town but is there for college or nursing school. She is young probably 19, 20 or 21. She is about 5' 4" tall green eyes farmgirl cute Midwestern farmgirl and innocent maybe a little shy. She is out of her eliminate there so Tammy keeps an eye out for her and is somewhat smitten with the girl. She knows that the girl isn't here for the Munch but she goes over and introduces herself and strikes conversation with her and finds out her name is Darcy Feldman from Ames Iowa. Amanda joins them after awhile and Tammy gets the message across to Amanda that Darcy is off limits. Without Darcy being any the wiser. Tammy wants Darcy for herself,,, at least for now. So over the next few days the seduction and submission begins.,,,,,,, What do you think?

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
Another women enters finds her true self as a submissive.

Your stories are so good and vivid. I enjoy reading your female submissive stories so much. As a male that has enjoyed the taste of a woman's treasure, can sort of relate to what it is like to submit to a woman. I have never truly enjoyed 69, because it distracts from the enjoyment of giving pleasure to a woman. As a submissive myself, I derive more pleasure from giving than receiving. And yes it does not matter which sex I am with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story of a Woman's Explorations as a Lesbian Submissive

Having known several such women, this story beautifully captures the thoughts and behaviours of the concealed desires and needs of secretly submissive bi and lesbian ladies. Very well done!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

I love it! So very good! Thank you!

huntsman29huntsman29about 7 years ago
I liked the story as a fantasy.

As a sub writer it is a good fantasy story, but while I like her submissive characters I find the Dom's to be not always so believable. And it would be nice if the BDSM content would be a little more realistic too. IE a lot of the Dom's action would be horrible in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
learned something new, thank you!!

That was hot, seemed so realistic - . I did not know what a Munch was until now. I think I'd like to try this as a sub to a woman, has.always been a fantasy I wanted in life but never knew how to go about finding/doing & even still, unsure I could follow it through to show up without encouragement ...wish I had some experience, thought is nerve wrecking yet so exciting- the thought turns me on so.

- tried signing up but security code won't take - 😕

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
High class erotica

There is porn and then there is erotica. The former is marked by treating the protagonists as cyphers for sex, the latter takes them seriously as sexual beings and describes their journey; this is erotica. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost enjoyable

I was somewhat enjoying the story as it progressed, with the self exploration and the back and forth between Jill and MistressMichelle. And then in walks Amanda, whose actions are reprehensible and whose personality is morally bankrupt, and things went to shit. If this is as good a job Tammy can do running the Munches, she needs to be replaced before someone gets taken advantage of one their first visit. Oh, wait, that just happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
docked 3 stars

... for heavily overusing the word 'cunt'.

tinydick_cucktinydick_cuckover 2 years ago

I was hoping that Melanie, the neighbor, would have been at the club in some capacity (domme or sub) as a twist to open up further possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, though as a feminist I thought cunt was used too much. There were moments of pussy and moments of twat, hole, box and slit! :) I did think she might see her tall client in the Club or, as someone has written, her neighbour would be a shocker. Having been to many a munch, it was as I experienced, full of friendly people. I did want you to linger more there, perhaps opening up her choices, e.g. what of the couple where he might be along for the ride (excuse the pun) and she is there to find a lesbian slut herself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. It got me so wet. I had to attempt to read a few different times but find myself aroused and completely turned on. I hope to read many more stories like this.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

I thought Amanda overstepped her bounds of the Munch. Although Jill was going all in, there was no mention of allowing for Jill to work discreetly, and assume the duties of a sub when not at work. Instead we get Amanda making her suffer humiliation while at work. First off, Jill is basically a new hire, and the kind of humiliation Amanda suggested had no respect for Jill’s job or working environment. I believe in safe, sane, and consensual not being in the throes of sadist.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

283. This, of course, had the potential of being much more detailed with more activities at the club, with the neighbor, with the governor, with the girl at the store, and more seduction by Amanda as well as other potential partners. I really like to see women pleasure one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50739 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...