It All Finally Cums Out

Story Info
Mom finds out and she gets even.
3.2k words
4.28
49.7k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue -

Last year, just after my sister turned 18, I caught her and my dad fucking. I never told anyone...he saw me watching but never said anything to me. It was our secret.

The story begins...

Mom and dad made arrangements for the four of us to go to Maui for vacation. Then, at the last minute, my sister was notified by her college that she had to see the Guidance Counselor to go over her curriculum before school started.

That night dad said he would take her to the college which was out of town and they would meet us in Maui as soon as possible.

We were all disappointed but it couldn't be helped.

Mom and I left with dad and sis expected to meet us in a couple of days.

Now, before we go any further, let me tell you about my family. My dad, Tom, is an executive at his company and travels most of the time. He is 45, 5'9", 175, brown hair, brown eyes and is very athletic.

My mom is, Rachel, 42, a stunning 5'7", 135, nice legs, firm ass, blonde, with blue eyes and 36c tits. I have fantasized about fucking my mom ever since I could remember.

My sister, Sandra, is 19, 5'6", 125, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic build, firm ass and 36c tits.

Me, my name is John. I'm 20, 5'8", 170, black hair, brown eyes and an athletic build.

Our trip seemed like forever but we finally arrived in Maui and, the airline lost our luggage. The day kept getting better.

When we checked in, the desk clerk advised us that they only had one room with with a king sized bed, not what we booked. Mom was so mad that she started screaming.

The desk clerk tried calming her down to no avail. In the meantime, the manager came out and reassured my mother that they would compensate her for two nights free, with all of our expenses taken care of. She calmed down enough and we finally went to the room.

It was real late when we got into the room and we were tired. Mom looked at me and said, "We are going to have to make the best of it. You go take a shower and get ready for bed."

I looked at her and replied, "Mom, you're forgetting we have no clothes. We will have to sleep in our travel clothes."

She said, "Look, I know this isn't the best situation but the only thing I can think of is that we sleep in our underwear."

Without hesitation, I took my shower and got into bed in my jockey shorts. Mom joined me after her shower wearing her bra and panties. All I kept thinking about was how close I was to my fantasy and my cock was already getting hard.

We said goodnight and shut the light off. Even though I was tired from the trip, I couldn't fall asleep as visions of me and my mother in bed together were keeping me awake.

At some point I fell asleep but was woken when I felt a hand touching my semi hard cock. My eyes opened and then I heard my mom say, "Tom, you feel so big. Press your cock against my ass."

I then realized that she thought I was my dad but I wasn't going to say anything. I did as she said.

In an instant my mom's hand was on my cock which was really hard now.

She kept whispering, "Oh Tom, you feel so big tonight." As she started jerking me off.

Then she said, "Tom, unhook my bra baby and play with my tits as I make you cum."

I sheepishly undid her bra and my hand found her tit and I quickly moved to her nipple. She started moaning how good it felt and as I was pinching her nipple, I shot my cum on her panty covered ass. Then there was complete quiet and she didn't move.

I quickly moved my hand away and went to the bathroom to clean myself up and then went back to bed.

I expected all hell to break loose in the morning when mom woke up but she didn't say anything except, "John, did you sleep ok? I did. By the way, I noticed you had a wet dream last night. I hope it was someone you really liked."

I turned red and replied, "Mom, I'm sorry about that, but it was you...you jerked me off. You must have thought I was dad."

She looked at me like a deer in the headlights and said, "It was me? Oh my god, I remember now. I did think it was your father in bed with me...and I told you to play with my tits...Oh no!"

I told her it was ok and that I didn't want her to panic if she knew it was me.

Then she said, "Don't tell your father."

I looked at her and replied, "Mom, dad won't mind, believe me."

My mom asked, "And why not?"

I then blurted out, "Because he has been fucking your daughter since she turned 18."

My mom was shocked and replied, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Mom," I said, "I caught dad fucking Sandra one night when you were away. He saw me watching them. I'm sure dad wouldn't say a word if you fucked me."

My mom was silent and then said, "I guess the wife is the last one to know. Where did this all go wrong?"

I comforted her and told her it wasn't the end of the world. I also told her that I had always fantasized about her and last night was beautiful to me. I also told her she has no reason to feel guilty or ashamed and that I will always love her.

She gave me a faint smile and hugged me. Then she kissed me, but not a mother's kiss but a lover's kiss.

Then the unexpected happened...she pulled back and unhooked her bra and her beautiful tits were free for my eyes to see. Then she pulled me to her as her tits pressed into my chest.

My hands were all over my mom. My cock was rock hard and she slid her hand down and slipped her hand under the waist band of my Jockeys and grabbed my cock.

In a second, she yanked it out and saw it for the first time. She looked at me and smiled and said, "John my son, your cock is beautiful... it's so big and so hard."

Then she moved her mouth down and engulfed my cock completely. My fantasy was happening.

As she sucked my cock, I played with her tits and I started hearing soft moans as well as slurping sounds as she sucked my cock.

After a few minutes I told her I was going to cum. She looked up and sucked harder. Then I shot my cum into my mother's mouth and watched as she swallowed every drop.

When I finished cumming, she started sucking my balls and filled her mouth with them. The feeling was incredible.

My mother was in heat and couldn't get enough. Somehow, she got my cock hard again and got on all fours and told me to fuck her from behind.

I got behind her and slipped my cock in her cunt and started fucking my mother. Her tits swayed back and forth with every one of my thrusts.

I told her I was going to cum again and I shot some cum into her cunt and then I fell to the side and she fell on her stomach exhausted.

We laid there awhile before she said, "Baby, that was the best sex I have had in a long time. You were terrific."

I smiled and kissed her. A few minutes later we decided to shower together and after that, we ordered room service, then put our clothes on.

As we waited for breakfast, the front desk called and told us our luggage had arrived and were bringing it up.

Just then mom's cell phone rang. It was dad telling her that he and Sandra would be there the next day and to enjoy ourselves, then they hung up.

Mom looked at me and said, "You heard your father. He said to enjoy ourselves."

I laughed and told her we will, after breakfast.

As we were finishing breakfast the phone rang and it was the front desk telling us that they were giving us a suite at no extra charge and they would move us to the suite immediately with our luggage.

We finished eating and were escorted to a lavish suite with three bedrooms.

As soon as they left, we unpacked and mom pulled out a sexy lingerie outfit and ran to put it on.

When she came out all I could see was a gorgeous, sexy woman and I wanted her.

She smiled and asked if I liked her outfit. I returned the smile and went to her and we hugged and kissed.

In seconds we were both naked, rolling around on the bed, hugging and kissing. My cock was rock hard and mom started sucking my cock and balls.

I then got her on all fours, lubed my cock up and pressed my cock into her asshole. She kept saying no, that it hurt but never stopped me and finally my cock was completely in her ass.

I started fucking her slowly and with each thrust, she let out a moan and pushed her ass back.

In a few minutes I told her I was going to cum. I started fucking her faster and harder and shot a huge cum load into my mother's ass.

We then laid on the bed and I said, "Mom, what are we going to do when dad and sis arrive?"

My mom looked at me and said, "I was thinking about that and I think I want them to see us fucking when he sees us. It will shock him and your sister."

I laughed and replied, "That sounds like fun. You could be on all fours, facing the door and when they see us, my cock will be fucking you with your tits swaying."

We laughed and decided to do just that.

Mom called the desk and told them to call her when her husband & daughter arrived.

For the time we had until they arrived, me and mon fucked the time away. Then the phone rang and mom was told that dad & sis were coming up.

We got ready and mom was on all fours and my cock was sliding in and out of her cunt when they came in.

We heard dad ask where we were and mon yelled out that we were in the bedroom.

When the door opened they saw me fucking mom from behind and dad screamed out, "What the hell is going on here?"

As I continued fucking mom, she said, "Your son told me all about you fucking Sandra so I figured why should you have all the fun."

Just then I shot my cum into my mother's cunt as they watched. After we finished, mom put on a short robe and I went to shower and mom went to talk to dad & Sandra.

I didn't hear the exact discussion but I heard the carrying on and yelling. It sounded like all hell breaking loose. After almost an hour there was a deafening silence.

By the time I joined them, mom told me that everything had been resolved and that life would go on as usual and then she said to me, "Your father will continue fucking Sandra and that's her choice and you can continue fucking me and you can even fuck your sister when your father is fucking me if you want and your sister is ok with it. We all agreed."

Then she added, "Your dad asked if it would be ok with us if we would let him and your sister join us."

I looked at mom and said, "I don't mind, if you don't."

It was all settled and I expected the rest of the trip to be an exceptional one.

Nothing happened that night as dad and sis were tired from traveling. In the morning, we showered and dressed and headed to breakfast.

After we ate, we decided on what sights to see and dad made all the arrangements. After a full day of sightseeing, we finally made it back to the hotel.

Since we wouldn't be going to dinner for another two hours, I suggested some play time. Everyone thought that was a good idea and we all decided to go into the master suite bedroom which had a king sized bed.

I was the first to get naked and mom followed. We were already enjoying each other's body when dad & sis joined us.

Mom was quick to point out that my cock was bigger my dad's.

In a matter of minutes, my cock was deep inside my mom's cunt. Dad just mounted Sandra and was slipping his cock into her cunt as she lay alongside her mother.

Pretty soon, me and dad were fucking in synch as the women's tits were bouncing around.

Then dad whispered to me, "Let's switch." We pulled out our cocks and switched women.

This was the first time I fucked my sister. As I rammed my cock into her she moaned and moved her hips and got in synch with my thrusts.

It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum. In seconds, I filled her cunt with my cum. As I looked over at my mother, I could see her hips rising and dad shooting his cum in mom's cunt.

We all rested a bit, then had another session until it was time to go out to dinner.

We all showered and got dressed up. Dad and I wore suits and sis wore a low cut dress that showed a lot of cleavage. Mom came out wearing a short mini skirt and white top that clearly showed she was without a bra.

We could see through her top and I surely enjoyed the view. Dad made a comment and my mom said, "If you don't like my outfit, you and your daughter can sit at another table. My son likes it and that's all that matters to me.

Not another word was spoken until we got to the restaurant. I broke the ice and started a conversation and things cooled down enough for us to act civil to each other.

During dinner my father said, "You know Rachel, I do have to admit it, you do look terrific tonight. I apologize for my earlier comments.

We all smiled and the rest of the dinner went well.

After we finished dinner, Sandra told us she was meeting a couple of girls she met earlier and that they were going out. So, the three of us went back to the hotel to get into more comfortable clothes and relax.

Dad went and changed and mom went into the bedroom and I followed her. After a few minutes, mom called out for my dad to come into the bedroom.

As he opened the door, he saw me and my mom in an embrace, both of us naked. I looked at him and said, "We would like you to join us."

Mom then said, "Come on Tom, it would be a great experience for me to get fucked by my husband and my son at the same time."

As mom and I got on the bed, dad got naked and joined us. We put mom in the middle and my dad and I enjoyed every inch of my mon.

We each sucked on her nipples as she had our cocks in her hand and jerked them ever so slowly as she alternately kissed us.

Her nipples got really erect and they looked like they were getting bigger as we sucked them harder.

She spread her legs wide and as I tongue kissed her, dad was eating her. We eventually switched as she was moaning in pleasure. She started screaming, "Fuck me... both of you fuck me now...I want your cocks in me now."

I got on my back and mom straddled me and then slid her cunt down until my cock disappeared into her.

I then made her lean forward and, as she did, my father slipped his cock into her cunt, our cocks touching each other as both of us were in her cunt.

We slowly started fucking her. She was moving her hips all around as our cocks stretched her cunt.

After a few minutes, my dad and I picked up the pace and then we both shot out cum into her at the same time. As we came in her, she had orgasm after orgasm and almost passed out from them.

We pulled our cocks out and watched our cum pour out of her used cunt.

We let her rest as we left her in bed.

As mom rested, dad and I talked about our situation and came to the realization that his wife, my mom had come out of her sexual shell and was reborn into the full pleasures of sexual gratification, which both of us were happy to fulfill her needs.

We also discussed Sandra and dad said that she too has an uncontrollable sexual appetite that both of us and that both of us could satisfy her needs.

As we finished our chat, mom joined us, naked and cum still oozing out of her cunt...her nipples still erect...hair disheveled, but sexy looking.

She walked over to us, stood between us, lowered her body and pulled our mouths to her nipples and told us to suck them hard and long.

For a long time, we did just that and her body started shaking as she had multiple orgasms and nearly passed out. We took her to bed and let her sleep.

It was late when Sandra came home. She saw us naked in the living room and walked over to us and asked where mom was. We told her she had a tough day and was sleeping.

She smiled and asked us if we were going to bed. Dad smiled and said, "Your brother and I were waiting for you. Are you interested?"

She smiled and replied, "Daddy, you know I am always interested. Give me a few minutes."

A little while later, out walked sis naked. Her tits were firm and her nipples erect. She walked over to us and sat between us.

She turned to me and said, "Did my brother enjoy fucking his sister today?"

I smiled and told her I did. Then she said, "Well, anytime my brother wants to stick that big cock of his in me, I am available, like now."

The three of us got up, went into the other bedroom and me and dad fucked her throughout the night when I went back to mom and had some great sex with her before we fell asleep.

For the rest of the vacation, it was non stop sex. Sis and mom were insatiable and one night, dad and I watched a show sis and mom put on for us. Neither me or my dad knew that they were bi, but were pleased to see that they were.

By the time we left to go back home, all was now right with the world.